Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (831306 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sodikworld(m): 3:34am On Nov 13, 2014
yeah its bn a while, have gotten it... last month precisely, PM your PIN so we talk, guess its Lambton college u heading rite?
double08:

What's up. Longest time. Got ur trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2014
If after all these documents u got delayed, I will personally go to ghana to get ur trv and hand deliver it to you. Am sure u gave them more than enough to look at

D CIC documents with schedule 1 form
Affidavit of support- from my father
Letter of acceptance
Schl fees receipt- paid full tuition for d 2yrs
Sponsors employment letter, bank statement of 3M, fixed deposit of 10M
Passport data page of all siblings
Am traditionally married.
Copy of trad pix
My employment letter and intro letter from employer
My Detailed CV,
Pay slip
Transcript
NECO result
NYSC cert
Certificates of trainings attended
My daughter and husbands passport page with my daughters birth cert as I still bear my fathers name.
Letter of admission for my daughter into a daycare
Ve been to UK,US,france, germany, netherlands, denmark, dubai, ghana,Togo, india
Fasting-6am to 3pm
Am a catholic. Said a lot of Novenas
Almsgiving to d less privileged[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2014
@Mesh. DAMN!!!! you are way too over qualified for Canada TRV as a matter of fact u are qualified to go to the moon if there were to be any form of screening to visit the moon. Your travel history sef pass that of a senator's . No doubt about ur victory my sister, I no expect make this kind app even reach 7 weeks. You silenced them for that embassy men. This is the beginning of your greatness.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2014
mesh2003:

Letter of acceptance
Copy of trad pix
My Detailed CV,
Pay slip
Transcript
NECO result
NYSC cert
My daughter and husbands passport page with my daughters birth cert as I still bear my fathers name.
Ve been to UK,US,france, germany, netherlands, denmark, dubai, ghana,Togo, india
Fasting-6am to 3pm
Almsgiving to d less privileged

this ya packaging na tight one ooooo....all is well. .we will all get our trv. in sha Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Haha the packaging too much fa lol... We will oh ijn....
moshood1993:

this ya packaging na tight one ooooo....all is well. .we will all get our trv. in sha Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Mesh congrats babe... Ur packaging nice wella.

I tap from ur blessings
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2014
mesh2003:

Letter of acceptance
Copy of trad pix
My Detailed CV,
Pay slip
Transcript
NECO result
NYSC cert
Fasting-6am to 3pm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Pls house, am ready to submit my application, but I have a small problem, my personal statement of account has close to 50 million naira as closing balance but I don't have evidence of the source of the money cos I am into an unregistered business and I am just 24 years old. Please is there anyway I can explain this? Pls house help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2014
mesh2003:

Letter of acceptance
Copy of trad pix
My Detailed CV,
Pay slip
Transcript
NECO result
NYSC cert
Fasting-6am to 3pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2014
eddy20:
you said ur father sponsored u,did u put any document to show relationshipsalso did u write an SOPdid u provide police certificatesdid u provide telex copies from the bank u did ur transfer to pay tuition feesand also I know u prayed to God.But pls when u wanna refire pray harder and extend ur fasting.Fast from 6am to 6pm. And u will get the TRV by God's Grace.cheer up dear...

Who be this?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:
Pls house, am ready to submit my application, but I have a small problem, my personal statement of account has close to 50 million naira as closing balance but I don't have evidence of the source of the money cos I am into an unregistered business and I am just 24 years old. Please is there anyway I can explain this? Pls house help
bros 50 million from unregistered biz.Wow....well u have to explain to the VO in the SOP how u came across such money. If u can explain that then there is no problems,maybe u got it through sales of lands or properties,u ve to include evidence....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Who be this?
lol,who be this How??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:

Guy u are raising a very red flag on your app if u submit that statement of account without prove of how u have such huge amount......maybe na 50 thousand u won write sha or 5million ...Or are u be petroleum minister picking?...no disrespect my brother u are an achiever at 24 u don dey control 50 million, oh boy I envy u ooo. Show me the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2014
eddy20:
I have to add this Mesh,u know u are married already. In your next application I would suggest u make ur Husband a CO-SPONSOR so ur husband and dad can sponsor u. If ur husbands account is not buoyant u can build It up gradually by paying money in Bits of 200k,500k 370k and so On at least till it is upto like 3million. Its just an advice from me tho......

Dude, I think you need to go back to sleep or wake up from it already. Some one got a trv and listed docs she submitted and you're here asking her to reapply? Nawa oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2014
eddy20:
lol,who be this How??
Guy mesh don get her trv... No flood d thread jooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Dude, I think you need to go back to sleep or wake up from it already. Some one got a trv and listed docs she submitted and you're here asking her to reapply? Nawa oh.
maybe I didn't read it well.am sorry....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2014
sidnigga:

Guy mesh don get her trv... No flood d thread jooo

Oh Lord have mercy.........Bunch of drolls on this thread...sometimes I come to this forum to relax my brain after going through a lot in my office.... I swear this thread is a good pill for those that are depressed. You will just find someone that would say something funny or annoying sometimes..ah aha lol God bless all of us on this thread...@eddy no be ur fault jare, u did not follow the girl's testimony from the start..@sidnigga u can be funny at times "make e no flood the thread" I can't stop LoLing men..

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2014
eddy20:
maybe I didn't read it well.am sorry....

Not may be... You didn't ready well ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
ojooyelakin:

Not may be... You didn't ready well ...
guy calm down ok.Like I said am sorry.why the plenty talk again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Who be this?
@eddy20
I also submitted police certificate and SOP. I put the school fees receipt. Didn't bother with the transfer slip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Mcjimmy:
@Mesh. DAMN!!!! you are way too over qualified for Canada TRV as a matter of fact u are qualified to go to the moon if there were to be any form of screening to visit the moon. Your travel history sef pass that of a senator's. No doubt about ur victory my sister, I no expect make this kind app even reach 7 weeks. You silenced them for that embassy men. This is the beginning of your greatness.

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:

Well if the business isn't registered do you have other evidence/ proof of the funds like, invoice? Receipts? Payment vouchers? Just to show that a business actually exists and does the transactions show/ reflect in the statement of account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Tnuola babe woxs up na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2014
mesh2003:

@eddy20
I also submitted police certificate and SOP. I put the school fees receipt. Didn't bother with the transfer slip.
congrats mesh,am sorry for the mix up I created,I didn't know u had ur trv already...Congrats to u....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Bros MCjimmy,it is 50 million naira not 50 thousand. I am just worried on how to proove the source. Or can I use Land evaluation of my houses as proof of fund instead. Am worried they are going to ask how I came abt these things, am just 24 and a WAEC holder

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:

hmmmmm......me sef troubled embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:

Was this money paid into your account on regular bases or was it a lump sum payment? How old is the bank account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Oga justwise, thanks for commenting, it was not a lump sum, I have been operating the account for 6 years now,i only started making more money by rearing pigs and catfish, but my farm is not registered. I started it after my WAEC since I could not afford going to university at that time. I am also trying other countries too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
troubled:
Oga justwise, thanks for commenting, it was not a lump sum, I have been operating the account for 6 years now,i only started making more money by rearing pigs and catfish, but my farm is not registered

Do you have receipts of you purchases and sales?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
@justwise, no sir, I breed them, they reproduce and I sell them. The only things I have receipts for is when I buy the feeds and chemicals. That's all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2014
BizBloke:

Thank you, 9jabiggurl.

SOP has been written, official transcript has been scanned, resume has been written and typed, too. I've some years of experience so that should help per your advice. Was GRE/GMAT required?

I'm also applying to TRU (MBA program). uOttawa, I wanted to but her MBA program is just for a year and I was told I'm over-qualified for the MSc Mgt program. Then, Brock Uni, too.

to make your transcript official you have to send it by courier to them and address your school as the sender and most preferably your school should send it...scanned copy wont suffix for RRU and you do not require GMAT nor GRE.

But for TRU i also applied to them for MBA but i am yet to get any feedback from them hence I will be submitting my app for TRV with Royal Roads docs. Anyways i Prefer the course at Royal roads uni. Scanned copy of your transcript will do for Thompson Rivers Uni(TRU) for admission purpose only...when you are admitted then official transcript will be required. hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.