Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (832012 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
lol,if I get fact,should I spill it here on NL?if I don't know what am saying,I won't bother talking....Anyways u guys can count saturday and sunday as working days,if it suits u guys.....
My experience is based on CIC not USA... Its two different platform. My refusal letter was dated on a Saturday and I got same mail on a Saturday. Am not here to drag issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Is this how we are going to argue here and speak grammar here. Please VO we need medical call o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
@tianadiva, you don't have to withdraw what you stated based on experience. People have different views cool
bros,just here on NL to assist and share experiencies,no hard feelings ok....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
My experience is based on CIC not USA... Its two different platform. My refusal letter was dated on a Saturday and I got same mail on a Saturday. Am not here to drag issue.
did u use online or paper route??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Joe980...I kinda agree with u. This is CANADA. grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
holyjacket:
Is this how we are going to argue here and speak grammar here. Please VO we need medical call o.
holyjacket,dis ur NL name funny ooo,no worry u go get call up by God's Grace....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
bros,just here on NL to assist and share experiencies,no hard feelings ok....
Ain't mad at you bro, we are all here to assist... Won't say what I never experienced. I said CIC works on Saturdays and not weekends. It was paper route. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
Ain't mad at you bro, we are all here to assist... Won't say what I never experienced. I said CIC works on Saturdays and not weekends. It was paper route. cool
ok bro,hope u re gonna refire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Make una CALM una tits nau fellas lol... No arguing here biko

Tianadiva sweet oshey jare... Amen oh and I'd testify what d Lord has done very soon

Fabuloustee dear no lele trv is on d way to u sef.. No shaking rara
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
we cool. Am on board.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
he done that already....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yea i knw dat,jst hv to shut up so the thread wnt run faster dan d way e shld go,arguing abt it dis wnt change the fact dat medical call up wnt be given weekdays or weekend every app with its own luck
Joe980:
@tianadiva, you don't have to withdraw what you stated based on experience. People have different views cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
wen my sister was to book appointment for her study visa to US,they embassy said they have already sent her a mail,she called to tell dem she didn't receive the email and they insisted they have sent it.she got the mail 2 days late from the day they said they sent it.... if ur sister got her mail 10:45am,they had alreadi sent it the previous day

hehehehehehe....na so emails dey work? when lagos traffic no dey catch email....why the over 12 hours wait before been delivered?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
georgey2k:
Lol, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, atleast you would have known that I must have checked before asking, this forum doesn't look like a search engine, we have people that must have made such transaction so they can give exact figure unlike Google that is quoting 149, and some other sites listed by Google, giving almost ±40, so the difference is much, had to ask.

And this Man knows that the value of money is not static? undecided Me transacting using 146 today wont mean it'll be the same tomorrow...hhhmmmmm embarassed diff banks will even charge you differently.

Google is still your best bet my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
cheesy Abadie.

Ufan nmi, idioko ooh... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
@eddy, why did u recieve sms alert from bank on weekends if they re not working, Not opening 4 customer does not mean there re not working on weekends. And house, according to cic website its takes weeks to process not days. Cheerssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abeg eeh, my dear people I've been wondering. How do you know if your application is successful if you applied through paper route, and you already did upfront medicals?? Do they send an approval mail? Or it's when you collect your passport that you know your faith

Kindly answer if you have an Idea. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
akosh005:
@eddy, why did u recieve sms alert from bank on weekends if they re not working, Not opening 4 customer does not mean there re not working on weekends. And house, according to cic website its takes weeks to process not days. Cheerssss
bros I don hear una ooooo.it is ok.all of u have ur different app.I pray to God to favour u people...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cufs:
Abeg eeh, my dear people I've been wondering. How do you know if your application is successful if you applied through paper route, and you already did upfront medicals?? Do they send an approval mail? Or it's when you collect your passport that you know your faith

Kindly answer if you have an Idea. undecided
if ur application is successful CIC would send u amail notifying you that ur application has been approved....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Cufs, you will get a mail of approval/letter of introduction. Cool temper mbok cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
if ur application is successful CIC would send u amail notifying you that ur application has been approved....

Oh ok..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
@Cufs, you will get a mail of approval/letter of introduction. Cool temper mbok cheesy

Thanks..mfuno ibaga grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please fellow NLders, . I intend applying to do Msc Biotechnology next year in Canada. I have done lots of research on my course and found out

out Broke is best for me. University of Toronto would have been better but it is too expensive for me, York University is okay but they don't

have Msc Biotech. they only have Msc Biological sciences. So,does any one in the forum knows about Broke University, what is their

International

student policy like ( Is it Okay ?). I have also contacted the graduate supervisor of the program, he told their tuition per semester, but I don't

really know how many semester they have per year at Broke. I send a mail to two of the research supervisor ( I have done my research on

them, their area of research suit mine pefectly) if they accept would to supervise me, but no reply up till now. Are there other good Uni in Ontario. Or I did'nt mail them very well. Please, someone should give an hint on how write the mail (i.e what should it contain, what should iit not?).

Canada where I can do my course ? PLEASE I NEED RESPONSE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
... CIC works on Saturdays to clear back logs... But in terms of the Processing Time... Only Monday to Friday is counted...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Siga:
... CIC works on Saturdays to clear back logs... But in terms of the Processing Time... Only Monday to Friday is counted...

Oga siga has spoken....gbam...no more arguments

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
tianadiva:
Yea i knw dat,jst hv to shut up so the thread wnt run faster dan d way e shld go,arguing abt it dis wnt change the fact dat medical call up wnt be given weekdays or weekend every app with its own luck
Tianadiva we need to talk. Please ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
... Observing from afar with my homemade roasted plaintain (boli) and Honey.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
@ManTiger; hope your boli is nafdac approved? Sure you are good.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Application Approved. Thank you Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
9jabiggurl:

@mesh2003.....Keep mute would have been a better word choice rather than "shut up" respect for individual is very key......just an advice
My dear he told me "shut up" I didn't. Am too happy to respond to such. My application has been approved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
mesh2003:
Application Approved. Thank you Jesus
congratulations dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.