Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828848 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Hahaha lmao make sense u don turn Joseph baba mi... Lol.. E go happen oo ijn
mrnilobrawn:

Splendid..
Dreamt I was in Airfrance to Canny seated close to my Oga Siga. Sweet experience.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
fabuloustee:

HBD dear, May your day bring forth good news for you and all other medical and Trv hopeful IJN

Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Hahaha waka dia kolo nigga... Abeg oooo na fire of medicals and trv make u send my way oh haha
MrArams:

You no see me talk am, abi? Abeg e wo ni ti weyrey laro kutu, play no reach dat one o undecided I dey send fire to d dormot of my enemies this morn, shey u sef dey among dem ni make I send am come ur side cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2014
HBD blink6...my birthday is towards month end.. I go don lick medico by then sef de await trv like CRV... God dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2014
kaynine59:
Hahaha lmao make sense u don turn Joseph baba mi... Lol.. E go happen oo ijn
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2014
MrArams:

dear, we're almost in a similar situation of using pensioners against the general believe here at times. Trust me, mine was a bigger miracle wink will list my docs after me sef chop TRV (although my docs are more detailed) grin

Really............I'll be wating for it cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Abeg help me tell that troubled man to stay in naija and enjoy is unregistered fortune because if he travel he no fit they make that kind money wey e dey make for naija, for Canada oooooo.....if I get 50million I go use am finish all my studies in Nigeria and then be going for seminars and conferences abroad rather wasting money in processing Canada study permit wey no even get assurance.

As in eh.... Tru ooo
Supported
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Odinwa(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello Nairalanders! Please I wanna apply for Masters program in MUN (food science to be precise). Does anyone have any info on how much the tuition is? I just wanted to knw if I will be spending more than 1.5m naira the 1st year.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
happy birthday blink6 wishinh u all u wish urself in lyf .

top of the morning to u all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by figur: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Please nairalanders,for those going to brandon university how did you pay your application fee.
On the website it says credit card and I dnt ve credit card but Master/debit card.
Can I pay with it?
Please people who applied to other schools too can also contribute.tnx all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
tianadiva:
happy birthday blink6 wishinh u all u wish urself in lyf .

top of the morning to u all

Thanks dear... wishing u what u wished me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
happy bornday @ blink6 may ur day bring more trvsssssssssss medical and admission succes...have fun bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2014
figur:
Please nairalanders,for those going to brandon university how did you pay your application fee.
On the website it says credit card and I dnt ve credit card but Master/debit card.
Can I pay with it?
You can go ahead, i paid with my debit mastercard though they requested for credit card.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Odinwa:
Hello Nairalanders! Please I wanna apply for Masters program in MUN (food science to be precise). Does anyone have any info on how much the tuition is? I just wanted to knw if I will be spending more than 1.5m naira the 1st year.
Thanks

Most courses ar 8800CAD for international student for 30credit hours a year,i tink u can register less dat 30credit hours and pay less, but dont take my word for it o, ask d sch! Contact Peter Gill or Isaac keir or Jennifer
figur:
Can I pay with it?

That school accepts only Credit card or wire transfer, dey dont accept debit mastercard, go n secure a credit card now. Shelly Old specifically told me dey dont accept Debit cards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2014
kaynine59:
Hahaha waka dia kolo nigga... Abeg oooo na fire of medicals and trv make u send my way oh haha

Oga MrArams, u and dis ur aboki friend en....u guys sud stop makin dis page run too fast, dont u knw its difficult readin tru all dis pages??
Last warning else, i go send Bokoharam to u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2014
Am an ibo man.. Who be northerner? See dis guy... If page finish justwise go open anoda Part nau.. E de finish? Hian
emperoracro:

Oga MrArams, u and dis ur aboki friend en....u guys sud stop makin dis page run too fast, dont u knw its difficult readin tru all dis pages??
Last warning else, i go send Bokoharam to u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
For those who did paper route...How much does it cost to do a police report? and how long does it take to be ready? and if in Lagos whats the procedure?....Help please.....................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
figur:
Can I pay with it?

Just like Akanni replied, go ahead: GTBank, Zenith, First MasterCard will work - there are others, too. I think Diamond Visa Card will work, too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
9jabiggurl:
For those who did paper route...How much does it cost to do a police report? and how long does it take to be ready? and if in Lagos whats the procedure?....Help please.....................

Cost me 7K5 after series of negotiations. Took me two days. Go with a photocopy of your passport and passport photograph and ask for forensics in Alagbon. For the procedure, just get ready to get your fingers stained practically.
Someone that went with a uniformed officer spent 5K. So it all depends on your negotiating power.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
This waiting game has turned me to an NL junkie... When I am not refreshing my mail, I am refreshing NL.... It is well....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
double08:

Yes. Lst week
Right. Congratz..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
9jabiggurl:
it me 4k to do it,dint waste time within 1hr I collected it,the thing there is that it has no fixed price,depends on ur bargaining power,can link u up with the inspector that helped me,anyday u re ready let me know so I can link u up wt him..u will only need 2 go there wt a photocopy of ur international passport and also with an ordinary passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
9jabiggurl:
it took me 4k to do it,dint waste time within 1hr I collected it,the thing there is that it has no fixed price,depends on ur bargaining power,can link u up with the inspector that helped me,anyday u re ready let me know so I can link u up wt him..u will only need 2 go there wt a photocopy of ur international passport and also with an ordinary passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks Bro....

Will do as you have instructed...

pchax:

Cost me 7K5 after series of negotiations. Took me two days. Go with a photocopy of your passport and passport photograph and ask for forensics in Alagbon. For the procedure, just get ready to get your fingers stained practically.
Someone that went with a uniformed officer spent 5K. So it all depends on your negotiating power.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Anugoson:
it me 4k to do it,dint waste time within 1hr I collected it,the thing there is that it has no fixed price,depends on ur bargaining power,can link u up with the inspector that helped me,anyday u re ready let me know so I can link u up wt him..u will only need 2 go there wt a photocopy of ur international passport and also with an ordinary passport.

I dont mind that link oooo...will keep you posted once I am ready to do it....

Thanks Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by osemobo85: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
hello All

i submitted my application (online route) for over a month now nad i havent received any response from CIC

just wondering .... i need advise please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
osemobo85 . U need to chill. And continue to pray. My bro app is 1 month 14 days to day. I don check CIC page tired.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
osemobo85:
hello All

i submitted my application (online route) for over a month now nad i havent received any response from CIC

just wondering .... i need advise please
hope u hav done ur biometric @ vfs.
.........oya cic release us joooo, make person go hospital ooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hey dear I did mine 5k5. I still get d man number sef lol. It took 30mins...alagbon station Ikoyi. U just need ur intl passport and 1 passport photograph. Ur fingerprints will be taken and stamped on d form. Hope dis helps
9jabiggurl:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
@kaynine59 Are u d kay9 living at akoka?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol I doubt baba.. But i was in Akoka one time... Finished from Unilag 2008 sir
sidnigga:
@kaynine59 Are u d kay9 living at akoka?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
modskiller:
when is she resuming?

January 16, but she is waiting for medical call up and TRV ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.