Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830982 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2014
double08:

Lambton boss

Toronto or sarnia campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2014
moshood1993:

Toronto or sarnia campus

Sarnia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2014
double08:

Sarnia
sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2014
tanx man but do u know abt new brunswick college
Amefrica:

If for admission ...just send your school the exam no, exam type, exam year, with your scratch card pin and serial no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 15, 2014
joeyf:
tanx man but do u know abt new brunswick college

I don't, your best bet is to mail the international admission office. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 5:46am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=ganezo2000 post=28017480]Please any idea on how a guy with student visa can bring in his pregnant wife to Canny please!![/

Hmmn, invite her as ur spouse to spend xmas
With u in canny.
Get ur letter of enrollment form ur schl, ur study permit, marriage certificate, proof of funds etc.
Do an online eligibility test to get a checklist.
Ope u have health insurance for her sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2014
mobuch:

, I think u shouldn't have submitted too many professional certificates, the V.O will view u as being overqualified for your intended course of study and that you just want to use stuudy Visa as a Means to enter canada. Goodluck anyway
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lindsaybryan11: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Any advice for a young man,I am 28 years who plans going for a 2 years medical course in Canada,i have travelled to gambia,ghana,kenya,dubai,south africa,turkey and cyprus.My uncle would be sponsoring me with an account balance of 6million and mine also with an account balance of 3million and has been working in the IT sector for close to 10years but want to switch back to where my first love is which is a medical line.I have an SSCE certificate,do i have any chance for a study visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2014
lindsaybryan11:
Any advice for a young man,I am 28 years who plans going for a 2 years medical course in Canada,i have travelled to gambia,ghana,kenya,dubai,south africa,turkey and cyprus.My uncle would be sponsoring me with an account balance of 6million and mine also with an account balance of 3million and has been working in the IT sector for close to 10years but want to switch back to where my first love is which is a medical line.I have an SSCE certificate,do i have any chance for a study visa?

IT to medicals?
My opinion, get an IT related course, apply and get ur admission letter. Use dat for ur visa processing.
U can switch to medicals when u get to canada
Provided ur av d background prerequisites.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lindsaybryan11: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2014
britiko:

Hope age is not going to affect my chances...Been 28years just going for a two years diploma course

IT to medicals?
My opinion, get an IT related course, apply and get ur admission letter. Use dat for ur visa processing.
U can switch to medicals when u get to canada
Provided ur av d background prerequisites.
Best of luck.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=lindsaybryan11 post=28027447][/quote]

Age is no barrier o.
I have friends close to 40 yrs doing PGD.
A 55 yrs old lady was my classmate @ Humber College.
You are still young.package ur application very well. Your available funds of 9M. Is good.
All D best.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=britiko post=28027272][/quote]

Thanks a bunch britiko!! The thing is we got engaged after receiving my TRV , buh can my father stand as her sponsor too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2014
shanky14 pls defer your admission, will will take next step from dia.. Just smile you will get yur Trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2014
double08:

Thanks boss. Urs is coming

You're welcome and amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:
For those that did their medical test @the children's practice hospital @ikoyi how long did it take for ur status to indicate on ur CIC account that they've received ur test sheet result?

If you pass the medicals you'll get medical passed between 3-4 working days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2014
olamonsor2:
shanky14 pls defer your admission, will will take next step from dia.. Just smile you will get yur Trv.
@olamonsor2 are u saying its too late to refire?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MacMaster01(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2014
MUN MEng hopefuls that hv gotten admission, is it compulsory to find a faculty supervisor before admission can be gained?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MacMaster01(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
SleemB:

Engineering management masters
kindly grace us with ur pin or number sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
double08:
I was delayed in July for the following reasons

insufficient funds
purpose of visit
travel history
home-tie
length of proposed stay in canada
current employment situation ( i did not include my employment letter)

I suspected the vo did not actually see the savings account of my sponsor( which was just a 2 page online printout) because it I submitted two accounts(salary and savings) hence did not bother telling him to beef up his account,

here are the docs I submitted for the second app( those marked with star where not included in my first app)

statement of account of sponsor( savings:opening bal: £11,400 closing: £20,000,00; salary:£3,000.00)
letter from bank stating his savings balance *
Letter of Intro from his company
6 months pay slip*
Sponsors international passport and work permit
Sponsors birth certificate*
Sponsors landed properties in Nigeria (deed of agreement)*

Admission letter
First semester school fees
University statement of result
WAEC result
advanced diploma in telecoms certificate from TTC Mobile (RF/GSM/Transmission engineering,Network management)
Letter of recommendation from TTC Mobile( did 6 months internship)
Java certificate
Salesmanship and customer service certificate(from an affiliate of havard business school)
NYSC certificate
Employment letter *
Letter of intro from employer*
2 months payslip*
My statement of account (Opening bal: 1.5M; closing bal: 400K )
CSCS statement
3 page SOP( could not reduce it to 2 pages without omitting some vital infomation so i just leave am for 3 pages)

Mothers national ID card*
Siblings drivers license or International passport*

2 months fasting and prayers *
Afternoon mass during lunch break*
10 hail marys daily *

I hope I will keep getting closer to God because it is shameful that its only when we need something that we remember God and I will like to thank everyone for the support you unknowingly gave me because I found refuge on Nairaland when the tension gets to me during the waiting period.

I pray for medical call ups and trv for those who genuinely want to study and make a good life.

TRV is not the end rather the beginning of another chapter and I pray grant us all our heart desires. thanks

finally if you need a copy of my SOP as guideline just PM me.

Semper Fi!
Congrats
Please, is it possible to send the SOP to nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Rickywowoz:
I PMed you .#SOP
me too, snt a blank msg earlier. Pls 4ward d SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Rickywowoz:
I PMed you .#SOP
me too, snt a blank msg earlier. Pls 4ward d SOP.@double08
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ezekuse: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello house,

Please can any one confirm if Centennial College requires evaluation of transcripts by WES or any other evaluation body before making a decision on a postgraduate certificate admission

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
lilspiceyy:

@olamonsor2 are u saying its too late to refire?

yes before he gather all necessary documents. Time may hav gone. What do u tink?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
May ALLAH(saw) grant everyone their wish, success it is for all of us . (Alfathia).

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by shanky14: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Anugoson:
There are some documents that are necessary which u must provide others are supplementary,u have list the documents u submitted,with that we can make an input on the things u shuld add relating them to reasons they gave for the delay,as for how soon u can apply depends on ur deferment.Thanks

thank you everyone. I will contact the school to defer my admission.
what is the next step to from. anyone with ideal of what to and how to prepare the next doc? tnx and God bless y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Someone pm'd me here asking me to help him with funds and become his sponsor to apply to canny. I wonda how and why someone would do that. Me sef dey hustle. If i was so well off I go wan run go canny go find better life? Pls let's respect people and their privacy. U know who u are abeg curb that attitude. Even if you need help there are ways to go about it not bombarding my inbox with mails. I no get money please don't mail me again no vex. Guess I will stop beign active on dis thread cos ever since this person mailed me I have been receiving spam and scam emails. Thank God my bank account isn't linked to dis Nairaland email cos av heard stories of hacking people's account via their email.. I wonda how dat is possible but am not a scammer so I dnt know their ways. I'd share my good news once it comes but me no go yarn here again abeg. The scam emails telling me to do dis and dat don too many. Appalled such could come from here sha. Thanks all.. Bless

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am a Nigerian living presently in Europe to pursue a master's degree and I recently earned the Degree. However, I got an offer in one of the Universities in Canada to study a Master's program in another field which is much more related to my B.Sc degree that I have from Nigeria. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to Canada this time (2014/2015) because I was rejected the visa that I applied online based on the following reasons stated by Visa application officer:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

1)your travel history
2))your immigration status
3))your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
4)purpose of visit
5)your personal assets and financial status.

It noteworthy that I was offered a Sholarship/funded position to cover for all my living expenses(excluding tuition fees) during my prospected study in Canada but the bank account that I submitted for the Visa application nearly covered my tuition fees.

I would collect my deferral letter(admission letter) against 2015/2016 session soon. Please I need your suggestion and advice and how I can perfect my documents toward my next application for study permit. You are welcome if you want to PM me and provide hints that can help me this time.

Thank you all and God will put smile on our faces.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Habeeb521:
May ALLAH(saw) grant everyone their wish, success it is for all of us . (Alfathia).
amin in sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Habeeb521:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
ezekuse:
Hello house,

Please can any one confirm if Centennial College requires evaluation of transcripts by WES or any other evaluation body before making a decision on a postgraduate certificate admission

thanks
centenniel does not require any transcript evaluation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Gokoyer: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am a Nigerian living presently in Europe to pursue a master's degree and I recently earned the Degree. However, I got an offer in one of the Universities in Canada to study a Master's program in another field which is much more related to my B.Sc degree that I have from Nigeria. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to Canada this time (2014/2015) because I was rejected the visa that I applied online based on the following reasons stated by Visa application officer:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

1)your travel history
2))your immigration status
3))your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
4)purpose of visit
5)your personal assets and financial status.

It noteworthy that I was offered a Sholarship/funded position to cover for all my living expenses(excluding tuition fees) during my prospected study in Canada but the bank account that I submitted for the Visa application nearly covered my tuition fees.

I would collect my deferral letter(admission letter) against 2015/2016 session soon. Please I need your suggestion and advice and how I can perfect my documents toward my next application for study permit. You are welcome if you want to PM me and provide hints that can help me this time.

Thank you all and God will put smile on our faces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.