Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (831098 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Adim02 thanks again ...God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
@opsynusy sorry for the delay. Dust urself up and try again *in Aaliyah's voice*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
kaynine59:
If I understand u well I guess u r heading to Niagara college as well abi. Ok thanks for dis..no i ddnt submit payment receipt to CIC cos I paid after I submitted my docs at vfs. Thanks for responding to my post God bless..
Fabuloustee..OK dear thanks..that Linda woman abi?.

your wellcome.yes am going for PGD IBM by the grace of God we meet their.if you apply through paper route,and theirs cash you can as well forward it to cic through vft by quoting your uic number.cheer one love.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Exactly this time 7 weeks ago, I submitted my application online. I did my biometrics the next day (29th September) and yet my application status still reads "Open".... hmmmm..... hmmmm..... hmmmm.... It is well ooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
pchax:
Exactly this time 7 weeks ago, I submitted my application online. I did my biometrics the next day (29th September) and yet my application status still reads "Open".... hmmmm..... hmmmm..... hmmmm.... It is well ooo!!!!
calm down,ur medical call nd TRV are coming u....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tayoamos: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls help me. I am a 35 years Old medical doctor, married with kids. I wish to visit Canada but I got no friends or relatives there, I have a valid USA visa and has been to the USA twice this year. Can I be lucky to get a Canadian visit visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GiftUg(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Omonjoe, tried sending you a pm. What's the status of ur Mun application? Pls I need the address U sent your transcript to, I had an issue with the one I sent to them. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jjk24(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evening guys ... Am new to this thread so I really don't knw hw things work. Buh here's ma question... Am an undergraduate trying to go study in canada.. Did some research and I am trying to get into fraseric the same as cic I think(pls correct me if am wrong) so main problem is... My passport before this we where trying this process that really didn't work any ways the year in my passport says am 16 my waec result says other wise... So my questions so pls can I still apply without a passport rhyt nw!? Pls any one knows what I can do with the passport situation. Can I cancel the passport!? Can the year be changed!? Please help a brother plssss.(Sorry for the long story peepz)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GiftUg(f): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hi house, Pls anybody in Mun for Msc Biochemistry? Or anybody applied for Msc Biochem in Mun? Pls I have some questions to ask. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
kaynine59:
Adim02 thanks again ...God bless
hello boss pls did u apply with just transcript nd proof of eng when u applied to niagara college cos dts all i can see here...pls i need an urgent ansa. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
.... On ur way to Canada... Bring with u at least 2 sealed transcripts... Don't ask me what u need it for right now cos I won't answer u... Just come with at least 2 transcripts in SEALED envelopes...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Make sense baba. Nice one..what campus? Me de head Niagara on d lake campus. When u say extra cash like how much? I don't have a UIC number yet make I just free am like DAT and wait to hear from CIC...na medicals sure ..that's what am waiting for
adim02:

your wellcome.yes am going for PGD IBM by the grace of God we meet their.if you apply through paper route,and theirs cash you can as well forward it to cic through vft by quoting your uic number.cheer one love.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hi boss. Just ur transcripts and ur application fee. That's all u need to apply to Niagara and they answer On time. Hope this helps
Dam12:
hello boss pls did u apply with just transcript nd proof of eng when u applied to niagara college cos dts all i can see here...pls i need an urgent ansa. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Don Siga. Ok we will do so nice one
Siga:
.... On ur way to Canada... Bring with u at least 2 sealed transcripts... Don't ask me what u need it for right now cos I won't answer u... Just come with at least 2 transcripts in SEALED envelopes...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
kaynine59:
Hi boss. Just ur transcripts and ur application fee. That's all u need to apply to Niagara and they answer On time. Hope this helps
wow thx so much....ok so its just my bsc degree transcript snc im applying for a graduate program nd i hope i wont need any english proficiency test
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
29th dearie
tolaengr:

Happy Sunday all. @tianadiva when are u flying

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2014
As at when I applied they ddnt require TOEFL or any English test since Nigeria is an english speaking nation. But the application fee had a small twist. I paid via my gt card and for a week they ddnt bill me. They now mailed that due to scam and so on in Nigeria that they won't accept payment other from a Canadian bank. Even us bank dem no want. So a friend in Canada paid for me and within one week I was given the admission. Hope this info helps. Bless
Dam12:
wow thx so much....ok so its just my bsc degree transcript snc im applying for a graduate program nd i hope i wont need any english proficiency test
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:34am On Nov 17, 2014
Siga:

Thanks boss, kindly shed more light because Transcript is supposed to be addressed to a particular school. should one just use any school address?

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
As at when I applied they ddnt require TOEFL or any English test since Nigeria is an english speaking nation. But the application fee had a small twist. I paid via my gt card and for a week they ddnt bill me. They now mailed that due to scam and so on in Nigeria that they won't accept payment other from a Canadian bank. Even us bank dem no want. So a friend in Canada paid for me and within one week I was given the admission. Hope this info helps. Bless

seconded after paying mine no respond from the school i had to mail get what i was told that they dont accept credit card from Nigeria what a shame they sent me wire transfer account which i made my payment through my dom account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2014
tianadiva:
29th dearie

Ok nice one have a safe flight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
Make sense baba. Nice one..what campus? Me de head Niagara on d lake campus. When u say extra cash like how much? I don't have a UIC number yet make I just free am like DAT and wait to hear from CIC...na medicals sure ..that's what am waiting for

@kaynine59 na same campus lake campus.well the little cash that am talking about is what vfs will charge you in forwarding your receipt to Canny embassy in Island lag ok.na medical we all are expecting shall#onelove. what cause are going for?pgd or under.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2014
fabuloustee your going for pgd?what course?#onelove
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2014
pchax:

Maybe your application is being processed in nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Siga:
Boss is this info for all prospective student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Naija way bro.. Too much scam.. Its a shame sha and I can't blame dem at all. Am going for PGD sir.. Environmental Management and Assessment. Wow on the Lake Campus too? We go definately jare be that. Na this housing ish nw b yawa de said I shd come pay 500 dollars and book a space. A friend in canny told me to stay on campus sha like d 1st 2months.. Then afta one can get accommodation off camp... Off camp is cheaper sha.. Saw one spot close to school like 400cad a month with unlimited Internet and oda juicy offers. Lol.. I still de reason am.. Make man lick trv 1st jare

adim02:

@kaynine59 na same campus lake campus.well the little cash that am talking about is what vfs will charge you in forwarding your receipt to Canny embassy in Island lag ok.na medical we all are expecting shall#onelove. what cause are going for?pgd or under.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
If one was refused before and then he/she reapplies without including the UCI code from the first app, does it raise a "red flag" on the app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2014
tayoamos:
Pls help me. I am a 35 years Old medical doctor, married with kids. I wish to visit Canada but I got no friends or relatives there, I have a valid USA visa and has been to the USA twice this year. Can I be lucky to get a Canadian visit visa?
Goodmrng! Sure u can wt the USA visa stamp on ur passport it will be an added advantage in terms of travel history...u can visit as a tourist just go to cic website and see their requirements...Ogas in the house can shed more light on this.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
The Lord asked me to tell somebody that, that wish you have been waiting for, he will do it this week.
I can see more than 10 medicals and trv on dis thread dis week.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Adim02 and fabuloustee do u guys have an idea how much accommodation on campus is at Niagara college? Abi is it that 500dollars deposit dats d actual money for a month cos me I feel that tin go enta 1k dolls a month oh. If u have an idea make i know abeg...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jjk24(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
jjk24:
Evening guys ... Am new to this thread so I really don't knw hw things work. Buh here's ma question... Am an undergraduate trying to go study in canada.. Did some research and I am trying to get into fraseric the same as cic I think(pls correct me if am wrong) so main problem is... My passport before this we where trying this process that really didn't work any ways the year in my passport says am 16 my waec result says other wise... So my questions so pls can I still apply without a passport rhyt nw!? Pls any one knows what I can do with the passport situation. Can I cancel the passport!? Can the year be changed!? Please help a brother plssss.(Sorry for the long story peepz)
sum1 pls any 1....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Its well..hoping you get a call dis week...teamwindsor
pchax:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Everyone expecting medical calls and trv..Dis week is your week IJN!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.