Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827369 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2014
I claim it... Amen and amen and ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnn

Cancity234:
Everyone expecting medical calls and trv..Dis week is your week IJN!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2014
jjk24:
sum1 pls any 1....
you need ur passport to apply for a visa.u can't apply without ur passport....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Why this people come slow down last week.
Abeg the wait aint funny anymore.
Being reading the thread but para never gree me talk.
They should call us already haba na.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
jjk24:
Evening guys ... Am new to this thread so I really don't knw hw things work. Buh here's ma question... Am an undergraduate trying to go study in canada.. Did some research and I am trying to get into fraseric the same as cic I think(pls correct me if am wrong) so main problem is... My passport before this we where trying this process that really didn't work any ways the year in my passport says am 16 my waec result says other wise... So my questions so pls can I still apply without a passport rhyt nw!? Pls any one knows what I can do with the passport situation. Can I cancel the passport!? Can the year be changed!? Please help a brother plssss.(Sorry for the long story peepz)

How were you hoping to apply for visa withour a passport? Anyways, all you need do is swear an affidavit as regards the age on your waec certificate; the passport stays as it is.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by RetailCity01: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Beautiful morning to you all.pls can any body advice me on where is better to settledown among the following country with ordinary visiting visa: America , Canada , France and united kingdom!Kindly give ur suggestion and reason for your advice.Thank you and have a rewarding week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
jjk24:
sum1 pls any 1....
Yea can be changed by NIS but d waka no b here! And nt jst any NIS office bt their HQ in abj.. So its beta u swear an affidavit for ur waec as suggested by sm1.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
Hi boss. Just ur transcripts and ur application fee. That's all u need to apply to Niagara and they answer On time. Hope this helps
can i use/scan my student copy transcript or my sch mst hv 2snd an official transcript
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2014
olamonsor2:
The Lord asked me to tell somebody that, that wish you have been waiting for, he will do it this week.
I can see more than 10 medicals and trv on dis thread dis week.

Inshaa' Allah, Aamin.
This week Is going to be a fruitful week by God s' grace. Amin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
Adim02 and fabuloustee do u guys have an idea how much accommodation on campus is at Niagara college? Abi is it that 500dollars deposit dats d actual money for a month cos me I feel that tin go enta 1k dolls a month oh. If u have an idea make i know abeg...

It's 6,760dals for course up to 8 month, it depends on the duration of your course, to me it's quite expensive nd am planning on staying off campus.... check your admission document the one titled with the ESTIMATED STUDY FUND.. this information is there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
adim02:
fabuloustee your going for pgd?what course?#onelove

UG, PSW course #one luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
@luvly @meritdee@warrikid@vicarsenal and co, i hup humber accepts master cards 4rm Nigeria banks 4 app payment unlike Niagara that wnt only canadian master cards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
fabuloustee:

UG, PSW course #one luv

ok.thanks #onelive.have you gotten accommodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2014
okemi:

Inshaa' Allah, Aamin.
This week Is going to be a fruitful week by God s' grace. Amin
amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Abeg ohh, the past 2weeks have been really really dull. Baba God abeg embarrass us with at least 10 medical requests this week, abeg show you sef na. we know YOU are more than capable. wink ..Amen ooh....it's going to be a week full of congratulations grin ...Happy New Week Fam smiley

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2014
fabuloustee:

It's 6,760dals for course up to 8 month, it depends on the duration of your course, to me it's quite expensive nd am planning on staying off campus.... check your admission document the one titled with the ESTIMATED STUDY FUND.. this information is there

seconded i plan staying off campus staying in campus is very expensive.there are off campuses very close to the school which are in 300 to 350dollars.i have alot of option send to me by international student officer.you may contact her they have agent they can help some one out.they sent to me hosts,apartment and lot more with rate per a montj.#onelove
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Just scan and send no need for ur school sending sir
gabialonso:
can i use/scan my student copy transcript or my sch mst hv 2snd an official transcript

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2014
That's too much abeg.. Na to find off camp accommodation be that and rough it. Have u gotten accommodation yet?
fabuloustee:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Cufs:
Abeg ohh, the past 2weeks have been really really dull. Baba God abeg embarrass us with at least 10 medical requests this week, abeg show you sef na. we know YOU are more than capable. wink ..Amen ooh....it's going to be a week full of congratulations grin ...Happy New Week Fam smiley
in sha Allah. ..good news to flow in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Cufs:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2014
morning house

kay sweetz hw u doin?
kaynine59:
Just scan and send no need for ur school sending sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
That's too much abeg.. Na to find off camp accommodation be that and rough it. Have u gotten accommodation yet?

Not yet o, cos me nd my dad are still on the issue of homestay nd living alone, he wants me to do homestay for my first 2month, while I think it's not needed nd it's expensive 690dallas per month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
adim02:

ok.thanks #onelive.have you gotten accommodation?

Not yet check my reply to kaynine59 #one love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
gabialonso:
@luvly @meritdee@warrikid@vicarsenal and co, i hup humber accepts master cards 4rm Nigeria banks 4 app payment unlike Niagara that wnt only canadian master cards
I used GTB Naira Mastercard, works well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
gabialonso:
yeah they do,GTB mastercard #perfecto. Good news loading. . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jjk24(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

How were you hoping to apply for visa withour a passport? Anyways, all you need do is swear an affidavit as regards the age on your waec certificate; the passport stays as it is.
thank you so much sir.. Really appreciate it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jjk24(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
IyaEjima:

Year can be changed by NIS but d waka no b here! And nt jst any NIS office bt their HQ in abj.. So its beta u swear an affidavit for ur waec as suggested by sm1.
thanks so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tayoamos: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls how can I apply for a Canadian visit visa ? I checked it online but I am not getting it at all. Pls guide me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Opoki(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls help a computer newbie, i've tried everything possible to compress my doc to 4mb but not near it yet.
i've used smallpdf and cvisontech, while i've also used paint to reduce the sizes previously.
someone should pls put me through.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by berexio1: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Opoki:
pls help a computer newbie, i've tried everything possible to compress my doc to 4mb but not near it yet.
i've used smallpdf and cvisontech, while i've also used paint to reduce the sizes previously.
someone should pls put me through.
Thanks.
what format are those documents?If they are jpeg pictures, u can reduce their sizes by reducing their dpi resolution when scanning or betterstill using microsoft photo manager to scale down the size..Also wen combining..try placing them on microsoft word and saving..Hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Opoki(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
berexio1:
what format are those documents?If they are jpeg pictures, u can reduce their sizes by reducing their dpi resolution when scanning or betterstill using microsoft photo manager to scale down the size..Also wen combining..try placing them on microsoft word and saving..Hope this helps.
they are on jpeg and already scanned. Is the Microsoft photo manager an application that already exist on window 8 or i have to download it freshly?
thanks for your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
application submitted 17-11-204 Seneca college... online.... watch this space.. God will answer all our prayers

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Blackkie: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Good afternoon.
Please, you made mention of Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, my cousin is interested in it.
He is looking at research based offer.
How can he go about it?

Shyee:

in the Eye of Faith, friend, the Letter is already delivered.
Yea, acceptance letter comes like 1-2 months after relevant deadline. That is like January. Ph. D in Mechanical Engineering.
What to do abt your application?...well, Prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.