Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (834932 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: .... How close are u guys to the Nigerian Embassy?

like 15-20mins by bus and appprox 7-10mins by car
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

... Ok cool... Will mostly stay by u guys when I come collect Naija Visa...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... Ok cool... Will mostly stay by u guys when I come collect Naija Visa...

Ok Boss, we full ground...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ...Bro, you dey bombard dem at all??....hmmm!!!....

I don bombard tire! Nothing happen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Nawa ooo..something must be wrong somewhere...av you been wiring them mails since then?

Am doing fine bro...yes ayaf port...

I have wired enough mails to them but nothing show!
Anyway I have shifted base sha, am currently applying to US schools, hopefully, d boat no go leave me there!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

I don bombard tire! Nothing happen!
....which of the cic mail did you bombard?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... Again... na God... the way CIC has it now for students is awesome... there is a path way for students to PR ... plus... there are lots of menial jobs in Toronto .... enough factory jobs... lol ... Since I touched this blessed land... I never left Tdot (Toronto)... loved it... na Canada's version of Lagos...

Oga siga pls shed more light on this new pathway to PR... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Ok Boss, we full ground...grin

Onyea oga boss! long time... how you dey and how ottawa?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... Ok cool... Will mostly stay by u guys when I come collect Naija Visa...
U don throway ur ninja passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by evantical: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Plz house ,more especially centennial college prospects and alumni, centennial college said the have confirmed my admission and should pay $2600 before letter of acceptance.But I am worried if it is real because I am getting emails more from a Turkish educational consultant who goes by the name Anysem Onyar(Educational Consultant West Africa )though the account details shows centennial. Did you guys have the same experience?Don't want to fall into all these bogus agent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
PLS IS THERE ANYBODY HERE WHO ATTEND MUN??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... Having a job helps bro... Home ties thinz.... U go find a way to caress ur boss...

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MEDITATE IN MILLI-SECONDS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....which of the cic mail did you bombard?....

That of Ghana... that was where my application was sent... accra.immigration something something.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Generally, its waived by the school but some some dept still requires it, for instance, Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme...so check ur departmental specific requirement for their take on it

PLEASE IT SEEMS MANDATORY FOR MUN APPLICANTS??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

That of Ghana... that was where my application was sent... accra.immigration something something.
....You don mail Lagos CIC ??....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....You don mail Lagos CIC ??....

Yeah and them too!
I even tried mailing Canada CIC, nothing!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....Dem tell you say na me dey throw party??....Gum dey ya eye? grin....
chrigo, you too get bad mouth.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
SURGEE: grin
oh thanks. its wonderful to know that your qualifications and mine are just the same. thumbs up engineer grin
oh thanks. its wonderful to know that your qualifications and mine are just the same. thumbs up engineer. what course are you anticipating at?

Honestly I am still very much confused. My job has exposed me to all aspects of civil engr and I am finding it hard to pick one over another. I wish I could just do all in one package as in an M.civil as some countries do. Nonetheless, I will choose either transportation engr, structural engr or geotech engr.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

Yeah and them too!
I even tried mailing Canada CIC, nothing!
...Sigh!!!...whats the status now?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please ani1 flyin tru AirFrance today

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
lymelyte: chrigo, you too get bad mouth.. grin
... grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Someone I know resigned from his job in Shell Petroleum (as a full staff), went for his Masters @ University of Calgary, Petroleum Engineering...and guess what, after his masters, got a better offer @ ConocoPhillips Canada...

In life , one should never feel so relaxed in his/her comfort zone...make steps to be ahead of where you are presently...and you'll see yourself soaring higher by the day ahead of your peers...

So take the bold step bro...all the best

Very inspiring. Thanks alot, you guys are d best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello peeps av been so busy wit preparatns nt had time to post documents i submitted, will surely do wen am settled...thnks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
luvly3:

Oga siga pls shed more light on this new pathway to PR... Thanks
... The Canadian Experience Class and other new initiatives to Provincial / Skilled Worker class... Options dey wella.... Plus the fact that you can work in any field after your program is awesome....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
ferdimako:
U don throway ur ninja passport?
... He don expire ni since 2008 ... grin and the wahala to get the new one can be too much... so, if I can get visa enter naija... na straight process once I land Abeokuta...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
bighead1:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MEDITATE IN MILLI-SECONDS
... Seems we have a Physicist in the house... Nna.. Na speed of light ooo ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
evantical: Plz house ,more especially centennial college prospects and alumni, centennial college said the have confirmed my admission and should pay $2600 before letter of acceptance.But I am worried if it is real because I am getting emails more from a Turkish educational consultant who goes by the name Anysem Onyar(Educational Consultant West Africa )though the account details shows centennial. Did you guys have the same experience?Don't want to fall into all these bogus agent.
its safe dear, she is a rep
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:
Hey you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
evantical: Plz house ,more especially centennial college prospects and alumni, centennial college said the have confirmed my admission and should pay $2600 before letter of acceptance.But I am worried if it is real because I am getting emails more from a Turkish educational consultant who goes by the name Anysem Onyar(Educational Consultant West Africa )though the account details shows centennial. Did you guys have the same experience?Don't want to fall into all these bogus agent.

they are the education consultants in charge of west Africa so dont be worry and the 2
600 CAD u are paying is directly to centennial college and not their personal account. I advice if u have someone in Canada that can help u pay the fee will be better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ...Sigh!!!...whats the status now?...

medical review in progress.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... He don expire ni since 2008 ... grin and the wahala to get the new one can be too much... so, if I can get visa enter naija... na straight process once I land Abeokuta...

I think it's now easy to get a new one. I helped someone with the app last week. After the online app and payment he went there on appointment and They're going to mail him the passport after a week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
PlayPays:

I think it's now easy to get a new one. I helped someone with the app last week. After the online app and payment he went there on appointment and They're going to mail him the passport after a week.
... Welcome idea... Then I will give it a shot... thanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.