Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827341 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
@all
When one uses ND result to process admission in any uni in Canada, what year will d person get admitted to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2014
vicarsenal: @ChriGo and other Gurus...
Happy New Month House.

Pls how many year PGWP will a One Year Ontario Post Graduate Diploma get for someone?

Whats the best course for a Business Postgraduate Diploma student, as per Jobs after grad... Am considering HRM or Global Business Management. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Chilling in LOS now ... Just finished checking in!

Oh! Yea, I just saw Parisbluefox.. wink

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cessna150(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Amefrica: Chilling in LOS now ... Just finished checking in!

Safe flight to YYZ

Sky is my office

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
cessna150:

Safe flight to YYZ

Sky is my office

Oh! Thanks baba.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Amefrica:

Oh! Thanks baba.. cheesy
We go miss you for naija o! Safe trip brov.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Amefrica: Chilling in LOS now ... Just finished checking in!

Finally....... Bye to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cessna150(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2014
When the spirit of favor is upon our lives, it compels men and spirits to assist us in our destiny pursuits.All you invisible marks and labels of rejection and disfavor on any part of our applications, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

Good luck guys

Sky is my office

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
blink6:
We go miss you for naija o! Safe trip brov.

Una sef dey join me soon ...no worries! smiley Thanks ore!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
akosh005:

Finally....... Bye to Nigeria

Yes bazz! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
cessna150: When the spirit of favor is upon our lives, it compels men and spirits to assist us in our destiny pursuits.All you invisible marks and labels of rejection and disfavor on any part of our applications, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

Good luck guys

Sky is my office

Amin Jesu! smiley

I really appreciate..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Chilling without AC at MM1 LOS.( everywhere hot) Where's dis Yoruba dude? amerfrica we go leave u for here o. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jojcanada(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
HELP!!!!

Anyone heading to Seneca in January? i just received my admission letter and it states the course is from January to December 2015 but I know it's an 8 months PGD. Do i put course duration as 1 year in my application? please help. I need to submit my application this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2014
jojcanada: HELP!!!!

Anyone heading to Seneca in January? i just received my admission letter and it states the course is from January to December 2015 but I know it's an 8 months PGD. Do i put course duration as 1 year in my application? please help. I need to submit my application this week.

Yes to ur question. 1 year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
cessna150: When the spirit of favor is upon our lives, it compels men and spirits to assist us in our destiny pursuits.All you invisible marks and labels of rejection and disfavor on any part of our applications, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

Good luck guys.

Sky is my office
Big Amen oo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
ManTiger:
Thanks boss, I've had alot of thoughts in the past but is divided into 2.
1. To become an academician, since i seems to be the gifted among my siblings and there were lot of hope on me even till date my parent always believe that i'll one day proceed my studies.
2. Invest massively into agriculture, something i've had passion for since my teen stage and at a moment, i currently has some turkey i'm raising for fun and study, so also chicken, rabbit and guineapig. i did some simulation in GM feeds with a friend who recently defended her Masters Thesis at UI. by and large, i've really fall in love with school life and really want to get my ass back to school but not definately here in Naija.
and as for my grade, i wasn't extremely poor but i wasn't very fortunate. i had issues (health) during my final year and has 4E's in my 2nd semester 400L including my project, i wasn't even unable to finish nor to defend it but all the same, I thank God.
Pally,the agric thing is worth it if you ask me.After you don settle for canny, you can always come down to naija, do stuff,network and make money from both ends.You can even go into consulting, just that you will have to go far with your academics, maybe a diploma in agric, trasnfer to the b.sc afterwards,masters,phd (smile).
nothing like a made up mind and when there's a will, there's always a way!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
parisbluefox: Chilling without AC at MM1 LOS.( everywhere hot) Where's dis Yoruba dude? amerfrica we go leave u for here o. [color=#006600][/color]
choiiiiii,see men dey fly in to my destined destination alredi. @Amefricaca,@parisbluefox,@chrigogo and @sigaga You peepo have high my spiro alredi,I 4 enter luggage follow oo,buh u knw na;I have to wait my turn,soon n very soon,God willing. Have a Safe Trip and more blessings to you on ur arrival to canny. #TurnByTurn

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
parisbluefox: Chilling without AC at MM1 LOS.( everywhere hot) Where's dis Yoruba dude? amerfrica we go leave u for here o. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Haustraliah: I can understand the reasons of my refusal.
firstly,I submitted my application late.
secondly, application treated for fall are always much than all other intake,they are very competitive than any other intake.
Thirdly, am an HND holder, I shouldn't have applied for an ordinary Diploma program,it should be at least a PGD.
so I know how to tackle my short comings.
My absence on this thread was due to my profession exam am writing,I will be through by next week.
LOVE YOU ALL
wow! so thrilled by ur tenacity and 'never-give-up' spirit. welcome bak bro.....we shall smile dis month grin ehen pls reload our application roll call sharperly....sannu da aiki
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014

*grasping for breath* Yes sir, I go chop nii oo. I don dey now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
...Phew...

About to board - my next post on here will be from Canada. See y'all soon!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi guys...is it possible to secure trv with a fasttrack prog?...juz wanna confirm dz because am a graduate...tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Na so...dats d spirit....safe trip...wu say ur water no boil...ehn own no go hot....Make us proud u'all....d sky is ur startin' point....n dnt forget us here oooo.....
I bless ur trip..in d name of d father...d son..d hold spirit...AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Asalyn: Hi guys...is it possible to secure trv with a fasttrack prog?...juz wanna confirm dz because am a graduate...tnx

Yes....its very possible....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
kclexa:

Paddi mi; E be like say you over hammer this holiday oh. this your analysis be as e get 0!!

Make I visit you? grin
....See dis man!!...the Oil money wey you dey chop for Alberta never reach you grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=vicarsenal][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicarsenal:

@ChriGo.. How much shld one budget for Lambton. Thanks
....Budget $1,000,000 bro...$22,000 for 2 yrs Tuition......$978,000 for flexing grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
effectplus:

Yes....its very possible....

The fast track prog is an advance diploma. Hope it's okay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicarsenal: @ChriGo and other Gurus...
Happy New Month House.

Pls how many year PGWP will a One Year Ontario Post Graduate Diploma get for someone?

Whats the best course for a Business Postgraduate Diploma student, as per Jobs after grad... Am considering HRM or Global Business Management. Thanks
....you'll get a 1yr PGWP....Anyone of the two courses dey okay for you.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....you'll get a 1yr PGWP....Anyone of the two courses dey okay for you.....

Thanks Boss...U've made me fall for Lambton, i pray they gimme admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
siegfried99:

Like 3-4-5k per semester... wouldn't mind if I see for less.
....what course?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicarsenal:

Thanks Boss...U've made me fall for Lambton, i pray they gimme admission.
....Easy with the Lambton romance bro....I'm still a virgin grin....dem go admit you.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.