Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

She's Too Rich For Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Too Rich For Me!! (1761 Views)

Be Rich For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Too Rich For Me!! by Flowtry(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Finances has always been an ongoing conflict in relationships.From my observations, I noticed that guys are generally insecure around women who earn more than them.They either date the women as giggolos or as mere boyfriends. In both cases they never settle down with these ladies who are under the illusion that they've found Mr Right. Is my observation universally correct or is it just me?
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by purplesummer(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Average Naija guy no dey dull o even if Bill Gates na your papa grin

1 Like

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Bro it is just you,if my wife earns more than me I see nothing wrong in it,after all itz the same house that the money will enter

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
It depends on the both parties involved, some guys wont mind if she's humble n respectful.
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
go n marry if u love ha n stop coomplaining. abi u wan die in poverty
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Afrok(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
The bigger her salary, the richer she is and the better for us. The better for us, the sweeter our love. the sweeter our love, the longer our family live together.
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2014
That should not be a problem
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by tpia1: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2014
rich girl poor boy things.

that pacesetter novel, what was the plot sef.

its even on amazon, amazing:

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by tpia1: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2014
here's another, peeps want to console themselves, nothing wrong with that anyway:

There’s this poor boy, he loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed to her and the girl said, “Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. How can I be involved with you? How could you have thought of that? I can never ever be in love with you. So, forget about me and get engaged to someone else at your level”.

But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. Sometime 10 years later, they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall. The lady said, “Hey! You! How are you? Now I’m married and do you know how much my husband’s salary is? $1,700 per month! Can you believe that? And he is also very smart.” The guy’s eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words. A few seconds later, her husband came but before the lady could say a word, her husband seeing the guy, said, “Sir you’re here? Meet my wife.”

Then he said to his wife, “This is my boss, I’m also one of those working on his $100 million project. And do you know a fact my dear? My boss loved a lady but he couldn’t win her heart. That’s why he has remained unmarried. How lucky would that lady have been if she had married him. These days, who will love someone that much he said to his wife. The lady looked in total shock but couldn’t utter a word…

Life is so very short that it’s just like a mirror. You can only see as much as it reflects. So don’t be too arrogant and proud of yourself by looking down on people, because situations change with God anytime!

Don’t ever underestimate anyone, because everyone has potentials!.We Need to learn!

http://astoldbytope.com/2012/12/a-message-for-the-single-ladies/

3 Likes

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by tpia1: 2:19am On Aug 11, 2014
My boss loved a lady but he couldn’t win her heart. That’s why he has remained unmarried.

this part doesnt make sense however, imo.
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Na inferiority complex dey worry dem...ain't norrin wrong wit ur babe having so much money dan u...if a guy be thinking like dat..he is an enemy of progress... angry sad
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
i dey find rich GF, where i fit see one please, tired of being a maga cry hahahahah
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Lenzz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi: Na inferiority complex dey worry dem...ain't norrin wrong wit ur babe having so much money dan u...if a guy be thinking like dat..he is an enemy of progress... angry sad

Then you're clearly not old enough.
Its a recipe for disaster. For the first 10yrs, the understanding from abinitio will try to hold, but from 10yrs nd upwards, its all magic, esp if d man have unsuccessfully tried nd failed to bridge d disparity in income within that time frame.
Needless to say, its also one of d active indicators of infidelity among blue collar women. They're always drawn to elite status of men their age nd class (mostly colleagues at work) whom they consider 'smart' nd 'more a man' than what they have at home.
So there goes the problem Ms. If you were planning on it, ditch it. Despite its best intentions nd promises, time always runs out on this kind of marital structures.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol why is money always the main issue tho. If you like her u like her no need for long thing.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by femimike1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
on point!
MrsBreezy: Lol why is money always the main issue tho. If you like her u like her no need for long thing.
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by jideomowunmi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lenzz:

Then you're clearly not old enough.
Its a recipe for disaster. For the first 10yrs, the understanding from abinitio will try to hold, but from 10yrs nd upwards, its all magic, esp if d man have unsuccessfully tried nd failed to bridge d disparity in income within that time frame.
Needless to say, its also one of d active indicators of infidelity among blue collar women. They're always drawn to elite status of men their age nd class (mostly colleagues at work) whom they consider 'smart' nd 'more a man' than what they have at home.
So there goes the problem Ms. If you were planning on it, ditch it. Despite its best intentions nd promises, time always runs out on this kind of marital structures.

U sound more like u talking from experience.... undecided undecided...talk to me..
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Lenzz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
jideomowunmi:

U sound more like u talking from experience.... undecided undecided...talk to me..

I read. Alot. Its the shortest route to acquiring knowledge nd wisdom.

You should try that more often
Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
abeg i agree with you joor
dat one is just blowing English
didnt even understand the crap he typed undecided
jideomowunmi:

Re: She's Too Rich For Me!! by jideomowunmi(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lenzz:

I read. Alot. Its the shortest route to acquiring knowledge nd wisdom.

You should try that more often

Meaning u r dumb abi..? undecided undecided undecidedeh ya...Pele sogbo...mtchewww...I shud try and do wa often... angry sad for ur mind na u don throw bomb abi....?dont make me start ooo

(1) (Reply)

Babe / 5 Nice Things Guys Do That Girls Actually Hate / Help Me Find Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.