Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

(PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... (81405 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Beautification meets quality finish
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Dominionng:
Beautification meets quality finish
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Scrooge(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
How much do you charge per sq. meter? maileduu@yahoo.com
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Scrooge:
How much do you charge per sq. meter? maileduu@yahoo.com

You have a mail.

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Jummymine(f): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
How much do you charge per square meter?
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jummymine:
How much do you charge per square meter?

Dominionng:

POP pre-cast ceiling ranges from N2,600 - N3,500 per sqm. Volume, location and designs a deciding factor.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dominionng:

You have a mail.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by ceaser: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
They (commonly called POP lights by most people) are absolutely replaceable. The ones you refer to in the picture are called "recessed" ceiling lights as against the few bigger ones which are "surface mounted". The recessed ones give a nice continuous-like appearance to your work but its use requires you cutting holes in the jobs which doesn't matter if finely cut. LED lights half lifespan (time at which the light intensity decays by half) averages between 50,000 to 100,000 hours if left working 24 hours - that's 3-4 years of continuous working.

In replacement, the common option is to go for an entire unit either wholly (i.e. with the LED driver/choke) or if the driver still functions, the bulb unit partly. What I improvised however is to get the LED chips itself. About 100 pcs of chips may cost you about $5 - $20 USD depending on the power and type of the chip. Once a bulb starts diming out relative to others, I simply pull out the unit, desolder the chip and solder on a new chip. 5 minutes, you are in and out and home dry.

A lotta guys don't yet know a thing or two about their works. When they try to prove knowing everything about it, they mislead people. There is where the opener of the thread got is right. He appears to be open to novel ideas from professionals and non-professionals alike.

I take care to watch 'em do their jobs and learn a thing or two from there, then consolidate on what I've learnt. I'm still working out time to put to use the few things I picked from watching the guys that did my POP and execute a few designs myself just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2016
ceaser:
They (commonly called POP lights by most people) are absolutely replaceable. The ones you refer to in the picture are called "recessed" ceiling lights as against the few bigger ones which are "surface mounted". The recessed ones give a nice continuous-like appearance to your work but its use requires you cutting holes in the jobs which doesn't matter if finely cut. LED lights half lifespan (time at which the light intensity decays by half) averages between 50,000 to 100,000 hours if left working 24 hours - that's 3-4 years of continuous working.

In replacement, the common option is to go for an entire unit either wholly (i.e. with the LED driver/choke) or if the driver still functions, the bulb unit partly. What I improvised however is to get the LED chips itself. About 100 pcs of chips may cost you about $5 - $20 USD depending on the power and type of the chip. Once a bulb starts diming out relative to others, I simply pull out the unit, desolder the chip and solder on a new chip. 5 minutes, you are in and out and home dry.

A lotta guys don't yet know a thing or two about their works. When they try to prove knowing everything about it, they mislead people. There is where the opener of the thread got is right. He appears to be open to novel ideas from professionals and non-professionals alike.

I take care to watch 'em do their jobs and learn a thing or two from there, then consolidate on what I've learnt. I'm still working out time to put to use the few things I picked from watching the guys that did my POP and execute a few designs myself just for the fun of it.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by lilreese: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can I install pop on existing wall ?
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
lilreese:
Can I install pop on existing wall ?

You mean existing ceiling?
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by lilreese: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dominionng:

You mean existing ceiling?
Yes
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2016
lilreese:

Yes

No you can't. Existing ceilings needs to be removed
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Dominionng:

No you can't. Existing ceilings needs to be removed
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dominionng:
Still available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Ochiske(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
My location is Calabar.
Building has reached level for pop design. What's your price like? Per square meter and moving down to another location for the period. I can provide a place to stay
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ochiske:
My location is Calabar.
Building has reached level for pop design. What's your price like? Per square meter and moving down to another location for the period. I can provide a place to stay

Rate ranges from N3,000 - N6,000/sqm. Volume, designs, and type of preferred materials(POP precast or plasterboard) are deciding factors. Kindly contact via email: dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com or Whatsapp: 08066060457 for further discussions

Kind regards

Dominion.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dominionng:

Rate ranges from N3,000 - N6,000/sqm. Volume, designs, and type of preferred materials(POP precast or plasterboard) are deciding factors. Kindly contact via email: dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com or Whatsapp: 08066060457 for further discussions

Kind regards

Dominion.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by valentinenwoko: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Can I get POP design for 200per sqm meter
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by valentinenwoko: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
I have a 4 bedroom bungalow, due to funds, I only intend to do pop for sittingand dinning rooms.the rest PVC ceiling. Pls I need advice
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by ceaser: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
I have a 4 bedroom bungalow, due to funds, I only intend to do pop for sittingand dinning rooms.the rest PVC ceiling. Pls I need advice

That's alright if that is what your budget can handle. I have been to couple of houses where that obtains, even using asbestos sheets in place of PVC for other rooms. But i realize that the PVCs fall off with time (although i have seen poorly anchored POP ceiling collapse too after about 2 years), and bearing in mind that POP is getting cheaper since a lot of people now provide the service, you may still try to save some more movies to do POP in other rooms.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by ceaser: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
Can I get POP design for 200per sqm meter

Do you mean to say 2000 naira? The least charged that i was aware of about two years back was 2,700psm. That includes materials and workmanship.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2018
ceaser:

Do you mean to say 2000 naira? The least charged that i was aware of about two years back was 2,700psm. That includes materials and workmanship.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2018
Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by sako28: 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
Dominionng:
Available...

Nice Job you are doing here. Please what type of paint do you use to paint your POP.

Thank you.
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2018
sako28:

Nice Job you are doing here. Please what type of paint do you use to paint your POP.

Thank you.

Normal white emulsion
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Dominionng:

Normal white emulsion
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 4:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Dominionng:
Available...
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by Dominionng(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Dominionng:
Are you running on a budget on your project, Contact Dominion Interiors For your P.O.P ceiling, interior decoration, cladding, acoustic partitioning, Siniat plasterboard sales and installation. Call on 08027233899, 08066060457 or mail dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... by franky156(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
For a sitting room of 12 x 14 ft. Like how much in the average will it cost. You can respond to my mail to: azfashions2016@gmail.com

Please send different design and their prices

Greetings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.