Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go (2136 Views)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Sometimes you get tired of a relationship. You feel like there is something better out there. You feel he/she is not good enough. But still you can't let go. You still get jealous when you suspect him/her getting close to another. You wish you could let go,.. but you can't tell/him or her and you think you might be the loser.

Have you found yourself in such dilenma? How did you go about it? What should be done?
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by TRADELYN: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2014
* Researching...*
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by fuckshit: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
FÜCKING hate it when one does this.
It's FÜCKING good for one to FÜCKING make up his/her mind, it's either you FÜCKING love the person or you don't.

If you FÜCKING don't, then just FÜCKING break up with the person. Don't just FÜCKING keep the person around because you don't want anyone else to have that person / you don't want to hurt that person.

In the FÜCKING end, you will hurt that person a hell of a lot more.

#my take
I FÜCKING feel one should FÜCKING sit down & think about it. If you FÜCKING decide you don't love that person, then FÜCKING let go grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by chipatra: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
This kind tin no dey funny sha O! If you no love your guy/babe anymore, the best thing na to tell am O. Just set am free make d person fit find person wey go love am
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
When you know deep inside you that you can't do without her but the spark is gone?
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by MizMyColi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
fuckshit: Hate it when one does this.
It's good for one to make up his/her mind, it's either you love the person or you don't.

If you don't, then just break up with the person. Don't just keep the person around because you don't want anyone else to have that person / you don't want to hurt that person.

In the end, you will hurt that person a hell of a lot more.

#my take
I feel one should sit down & think about it. If you decide you don't love that person, then let go grin grin
grin ^^^

Someone needs to read this and learn some more.
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by fuckshit: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: grin ^^^

Someone needs to read this and learn some more.
yeap, your FÜCKING right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by djeezy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nonsense. its either you love someone or you don't. What's the point of carrying on when you no longer love em. If you don't love the person anymore then you break up. If I don't love you anymore, ain't no way I'm gonna be jealous seeing you with someone else. The truth is you don't let go not because you still love the person but the things you get from the person e.g sex. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by defendedvictim(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
jst let go....its easier said Dan done. as is often said 'a bird at hand is beta Dan a million in d bush'
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
I could kill for her. I can do anything to keep her still but I just feel bored. The natural love is there as she is still my best friend. But no spark anymore.

It is not about sex.

1 Like

Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by mencade5(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
TRADELYN: * Researching...*
hope u never forget.
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by ERCROSS(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING hate it when one does this.
It's FÜCKING good for one to FÜCKING make up his/her mind, it's either you FÜCKING love the person or you don't.

If you FÜCKING don't, then just FÜCKING break up with the person. Don't just FÜCKING keep the person around because you don't want anyone else to have that person / you don't want to hurt that person.

In the FÜCKING end, you will hurt that person a hell of a lot more.

#my take
I FÜCKING feel one should FÜCKING sit down & think about it. If you FÜCKING decide you don't love that person, then FÜCKING let go grin grin

And u have FUCKINĞLY succeded in Eluding Seun's FUCKINĞ word censor bot...
u deserve a FÜÇĶĮÑĞ rounds of applauds...grin

1 Like

Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by TRADELYN: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
mencade5: hope u never forget.
grin cheesy shocked
Re: When You Feel You Dont Love Him/her Anymore But Cant Let Go by fuckshit: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
ERCROSS:

And u have FUCKINĞLY succeded in Eluding Seun's FUCKINĞ word censor bot...
u deserve a FÜÇĶĮÑĞ rounds of applauds...grin
grin grin hey, just FÜCKING have fun here & am FÜCKING loving every FÜCKING moment

(1) (Reply)

Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before / How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings / Ring Is Not A Symbol Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.