Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night (12470 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Hectic as always. TC.
Yikes...sorry
Tc--Take care?.
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:
Yikes...sorry
Tc--Take care?.

Yap. Take Care. smiley
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yap. Take Care. smiley

You sound like someone I know....Strange....Where do you live?...Honest.

PS: This is an innocent question.
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sexipea: I b beta pikin nd mama pikin cheesy
hahahahah! grin
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

You sound like someone I know....Strange....Where do you live?...Honest.

PS: This is an innocent question.

Lol trust me, you can't possibly know me.
I live at Abuja. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

I live at Abuja. smiley
Not true.
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:
Not true.

I'm being sincere.
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

I'm being sincere.

The person I'm talking about is currently in Nigeria...So grin grin
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

The person I'm talking about is currently in Nigeria...So grin grin

Funny. grin
But I'm not that person so... embarassed
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

I live at Abuja. smiley

Thus says your siggy grin
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Funny. grin
But I'm not that person so... embarassed

Hmmm. ....I'm trying my best to belief you; but.
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm. ....I'm trying my best to belief you; but.

But you're having a hard time - I know. I heard that three times today. Better believe me now. tongue
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tashamania:

Thus says your siggy grin

Tasha cheesy grin
Howdy? Still snitching Kermit Lol. grin
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

But you're having a hard time - I know. I heard that three times today. Better believe me now. tongue

Imma be watching you.

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Imma be watching you.

Same here. We're even then. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Same here. We're even then. smiley

Okay now.

1 Like

Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Tasha cheesy grin
Howdy? Still snitching Kermit Lol. grin

Good good.
Hahaha yeah. I'm obsessed embarassed
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tashamania:

Good good.
Hahaha yeah. I'm obsessed embarassed

Hun! with Kermit? Lol
On the second, weird for a lady. embarassed
Re: A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1:

Hun! with Kermit? Lol
On the second, weird for a lady. embarassed

I know, right. Sometimes I like to think Kermit was justt created to make me happy embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? / I Have Yam Legs Help! / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.