Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12472 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nairalanders!

OK, 4getting the fact that i am in a 'NO S3X' relationship, i have bin wondering that besides their *censored* and other seksuals, what do WE Men even stand to gain in 4rm our fe-MALE partners

pls dont get it twisTED!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

Nairalanders!

OK, 4getting the fact that i am in a 'NO S3X' relationship, i have bin wondering that besides their *censored* and other seksuals, what do WE Men even stand to gain in 4rm our fe-MALE partners

Thats enough contribution, wat else do you want?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Pennywise(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2011
@OP
Nothing! Yet we keep going to them
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ Justwise, are you really wise?

Somtyms u have to learn to do things not because its a norm but because u simply have a PRODUCTIVE reason 4 doing such!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

Nairalanders!

OK, 4getting the fact that i am in a 'NO S3X' relationship, i have bin wondering that besides their Kitty and other seksuals, what do WE Men even stand to gain in 4rm our fe-MALE partners

once you say something to gain it become a business transaction
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

@ Justwise, are you really wise?

Somtyms u have to learn to do things not because its a norm but because u simply have a PRODUCTIVE reason 4 doing such!

. . and your points are? I ask again. . what else do you want from women?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
justwise:

. . and your points are? I ask again. . what else do you want from women?

O'Boy u dey worry Ohhh!

that's why i just asked a Question. Abi u no dey see? Allow them to talk 4 themselves na,
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

Nairalanders!

OK, 4getting the fact that i am in a 'NO S3X' relationship, i have bin wondering that besides their Kitty and other seksuals, what do WE Men even stand to gain in 4rm our fe-MALE partners

A good woman will support your projects and come up with valuable ideas. If you are a believer, God tend to answer womens prayer a lot faster than mens; so if she prays for you; it speeds up your progress and success. Understanding the true importance of women comes with age and adequate life experiences.

I could bash women morning till night but hey the women specie is truly a man's life support.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by seedord247(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nothing and Nothing
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by bobbyray(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Girls won't say anything.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

A good woman will support your projects and come up with valuable ideas. If you are a believer, God tend to answer womens prayer a lot faster than mens; so if she prays for you; it speeds up your progress and success. Understanding the true importance of women comes with age and adequate life experiences.

I could bash women morning till night but hey the women specie is truly a man's life support.

Where did you get that from?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

O'Boy u dey worry Ohhh!

that's why i just asked a Question. Abi u no dey see? Allow them to talk 4 themselves na,

You are even confused.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
justwise:

Where did you get that from?

I know its controversial but you still can't nullify the fact.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by adagz01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
kitty is enough
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ justfool, where did u get a computer from again? or, wat wrong wif u??
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

I know its controversial but you still can't nullify the fact.

There is no fact there, its ur personal opinion and will remain just that.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

@ justfool, where did u get a computer from again? or, wat wrong wif u??

Rubbish
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
walahi, i no wan post just yet but s'body mis-jived (apologies to better crafted macjives) here,

roymary:

prayermonger, why God never send down 1 woman prophet all the time he was busy sending down Abraham, his siblings and breathren? angry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
mash2:

walahi, i no wan post just yet but s'body mis-jived (apologies to better crafted macjives) here,

prayermonger, why God never send down 1 woman prophet all the time he was busy sending down Abraham, his siblings and breathren? angry

We shouldn't turn this to a religious debate. I might not be right in all situations but i sure have reasons for my views. See you at the religion section soon. Women were not created for the fun of it; they play a vital role when it comes to marriage. Its a vast scenario and i hate religious debate; a Pastor would be better at it.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

We shouldn't turn this to a religious debate. I might not be right in all situations but i sure have reasons for my views. See you at the religion section soon. Women were not created for the fun of it; they play a vital role when it comes to marriage. Its a vast scenario and i hate religious debate; a Pastor would be better at it.

Probably not
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

yeah, like send us all into this labourious kittyful spankful world. I remember it was a woman who was with adam the 1st time. my dear, the only gud thing there na that kittypot, walahi.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by cantell(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

Show me this woman and i'll pay her bride price now.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
cantell:

Show me this woman and[b] i'll pay her bride price now.[/b]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrCork17: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
silvaspecs:

Nairalanders!

silvaspecs <<<<<<<  100,000,000,000, 000, 000,000, 000%  GAY!!!  angry (no offeinse)
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Gloangel: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Beync(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

A good woman [b][/b]will support your projects and come up with valuable ideas. If you are a believer, God tend to answer womens prayer a lot faster than mens; so if she prays for you; it speeds up your progress and success. Understanding the true importance of women comes with age and adequate life experiences.

Gbam!
@op, U cant live in a world without women. they are the reason why you r alway  on NL Romance section. ur life revolve around women, deny it! u r were born by a woman, raised up by a woman, u r into relationship with a woman, u will get maried to a woman and live with her for rest of ur life.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
OP

Good question what do they have to offer really

is it just companionship

that aint enough
undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
190::

OP

Good question what do they have to offer really

is it just companionship

that aint enough
undecided

grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
mash2:

grin

well after thinking of what i stand to gain from my woman
This was wat i could come up with

1) constant sex
2) clean house
3) good cook
4) intelligence
5) could confide in her shocked shocked
6) supporter
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
here are the lists:-

1) Help you clean your house/room when you dont have time or when its needed to be cleaned

2) Do your laundry when you dont have time or when its needed to be washed

3) Cook for you when u are hungry

4) Give you massages and make your hair

5) Talk with you when you are happy or sad

6) Support you thrugh thick and thin

7) Extra care for you when you are sick

8.) Be your umbrella when it rains

9) Do other activities with you like a friend

10) make you laugh when you are down and be the shoulder to cry on when you are sad.

11) make u feel like a real man!

12) Be your other brain when you are in need of an idea or solution or a plan

And the lists goes on. . .
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrCork17: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

here are the lists:-

1) Help you clean your house/room when you dont have time or when its needed to be cleaned

8.) Be your umbrella when it rains

10) make you laugh when you are down and be the shoulder to cry on when you are sad.

11) make u feel like a real man!

12) Be your other brain when you are in need of an idea or solution or a plan

And the lists goes on. . .

STORY!! undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2011
what ms.Roperto can offer me

Ms. Potato:

cool Be your umbrella when it rains

[s]10) make you laugh when you are down and be the shoulder to cry on when you are sad[/s].

11) make u feel like a real man!  shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Yam Legs Help! / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.