Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (31973 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Decryptor(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2014
ChristyG: my ugly mother pu.s.s.y and my pu.s.s.y is d one infected with ebola,that is why i am so demented.oloshi omo yoruba alakuko

Are you ok? Why are you abusing yourself like this? undecided Sorry o...seems the ebola has gotten to your brain?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic: .noooooo......grin ..no crushin in d wild tongue
sad
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Gorrbachev: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2014
princefunmi: Pregnant? Before Marriage??

Hmmmmm!! Damilola!! No be like so Olagbemiro teach us ooooo!!!

Anyways, Congratulobiabiabiabia!!!!

But na like so Ogunbinu, Okiyi and other lecturers teach una. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2014
Gorrbachev:

But na like so Ogunbinu, Okiyi and other lecturers teach una. grin grin grin grin

Okiyi na my boy now.

Okiyi no fit teach you like that jawe.

How far! How you dey?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2014
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! If anyone questions her decision, like most FOOLISH NIGERIA GIRLS she would say ''Hellooooo, men and women are equal'' or ''pls stop living in the stone age, this is 2014''. If ''men and women are equal'' and ''this is 2014'' so why is she not proposing to him Seriously NIGERIAN girls of these days can be very s.tupid and annoying! And yet they wonder why these days men don't respect them(especially after marriage) *spits* angry angry
Bros u dey vex ooo! anyway ur 2014 range rovers picz while u r driving and ur home address to confirm. grin
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! If anyone questions her decision, like most FOOLISH NIGERIA GIRLS she would say ''Hellooooo, men and women are equal'' or ''pls stop living in the stone age, this is 2014''. If ''men and women are equal'' and ''this is 2014'' so why is she not proposing to him Seriously NIGERIAN girls of these days can be very s.tupid and annoying! And yet they wonder why these days men don't respect them(especially after marriage) *spits* angry angry
Bros u dey vex ooo! anyway ur 2014 range rovers picz while u r driving and ur home address to confirm.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by elohorayodele: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
nikkypearl: Awwwwwww!make me wanna cry!

To all d single ladies praying 4a day like this,God will answer yo prayers in Jesus name! kiss

47 likes! 47 man-hungry women. Men be kiaful oh, any mistake like 'e tear' or 'I no quick comot am' go end for 'by force marriage' wit dis type of women ooo
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Gorrbachev: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2014
princefunmi:

Okiyi na my boy now.

Okiyi no fit teach you like that jawe.

How far! How you dey?

I dey.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by gloryaminebiren: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
umm i smell gud! smiley
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by ChristyG(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Decryptor:

Am I ok? Why am i abusing myself like this? undecided Sorry o...seems the ebola has gotten to my dull empty brain?
yeah we know,u ave always being a sick fellow from d ebola land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.