Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (31974 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by englishmart(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
ideee03: Yimu
umiy
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by englishmart(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
pdf90:
Does anybody know you there in the "US"
I'm known home and away.

Meanwhile, It is impossible for someone to exist without anyone having to know him/her
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by englishmart(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

and what does that picture stand for?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Awwwwwwwww this is soo cute

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Decryptor(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
ChristyG: then why are u commenting here?tribalistic fool

Who is this demented ebola-infected hoe? undecided Taaaaaa! Gbafuo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
too late..i m already engaged
Trendiitee has stolen me heart sad
Xsenga: YES OO, I EVEN DREAM ABOUT OUR OWN THIS AFTERNOON. grin
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by fireforfire: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! If anyone questions her decision, like most FOOLISH NIGERIA GIRLS she would say ''Hellooooo, men and women are equal'' or ''pls stop living in the stone age, this is 2014''. If ''men and women are equal'' and ''this is 2014'' so why is she not proposing to him Seriously NIGERIAN girls of these days can be very s.tupid and annoying! And yet they wonder why these days men don't respect them(especially after marriage) *spits* angry angry

u sound so bitter. Who do u dis kind thing

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by ideee03(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin
englishmart: umiy
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nice pics....but it looks like she doesn't want us to see her protuded tummy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by mindurbiznes: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by trendiitee(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
desdichando: too late..i m already engaged
my head dey swell ooooo.. Oya wen u go propose nw?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
em em...remain small make d money complete smiley
trendiitee: my head dey swell ooooo.. Oya wen u go propose nw?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by trendiitee(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
desdichando: em em...remain small make d money complete smiley
grin I'll patiently wait ***dancing***

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
who is Chris Attoh. Who has a link to his wiki page.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by nikkypearl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: aren't u single too

Huh Single bawo!me wey don born finish!
Gbagbe! tongue
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by RoyalRoy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is a beautiful proposal.

Nice one Chris
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy it is called Ihunanya tongue

Okijajuju1:

So you mean she married a second hand Ghanaian Man?! shocked shocked shocked

Jisos... shocked

What a Waste of scarce Fine Yoruba Girl.. angry

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
cool cool cool cool
trendiitee: grin I'll patiently wait ***dancing***
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Xsenga(f): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
desdichando: too late..i m already engaged
KK. cry
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by sisiafrika(f): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! If anyone questions her decision, like most FOOLISH NIGERIA GIRLS she would say ''Hellooooo, men and women are equal'' or ''pls stop living in the stone age, this is 2014''. If ''men and women are equal'' and ''this is 2014'' so why is she not proposing to him Seriously NIGERIAN girls of these days can be very s.tupid and annoying! And yet they wonder why these days men don't respect them(especially after marriage) *spits* angry angry
see this gay trannny. Why call urself lesbianboy and change ur sex to 'f'? HIV is real bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Dreyl(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
nikkypearl:

Huh Single bawo!me wey don born finish!
Gbagbe! tongue
oh i don't knw and i wanted to fill form b4 grintongue
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by 360command: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
This na Elikem Proposes To Pokello Part 2.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by kunlejazz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
axortedbabe: so him Neva propose before,na him him throw belle giv her..
luv u both tho..

And she sef catch am...smh
Na wa o
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by axortedbabe(f): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
kunlejazz:

Na wa o
grin
kunlejazz:

Na wa o
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by BluePearls(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014

This your name dey fear me o
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: wat of me Den i hv a very serious crush on u tongue
.noooooo......grin ..no crushin in d wild tongue
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by njiaka(f): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
:DOh xo romantic grin.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by bheemz(f): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2014
hmmmn.... @Damilola Adegbite Tinsel gbe eh o
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by zudozz: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2014
Imagine Ghana wey dey come do show maker 4 Nigeria late 80s here. Mtcheeeewwwww. This no be dat Ghana boy wey dey like speak kumasi funetics 4 home video? Black like charcoal wey dey want take roast corn!
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by ChristyG(f): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Decryptor:

Who is this demented ebola-infected hoe? undecided Taaaaaa! Gbafuo.
ur ugly mother pu.s.s.y is d one infected with ebola,that is why u are so demented.oloshi omo ibo alakuko
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2014
As if she didn't know he was going to propose, all this yeye celebrities and public stunts.....BTW what the f**k took him so long to propose?Did he have to test her fertility b4 doing the needful?#LongHiss.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by davidif: 4:17am On Aug 13, 2014
rokiatu:

Must you always be hateful in every thread? How does this hating benefit you?

Rokiatu,
hahahhahaha what a crazy meme. Where you a fan of that show?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.