Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

In need of advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In need of advice (657 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In need of advice by peterdrury: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good day all members. Hope your day was good? I have a relationship challenge and i seek your good advise and opinion. I intend to meet a very beautiful and matured damsel and have been out of the game for long. I had a terrible break up experience 4yrs ago and i decieded not to date anymore. someone introduced her to me and we got chatting and talking on the phone. She used to calll and we will talk for lengthen periods. To be sincere, i started liking her cause she was always calling me, it was sumtin i took with high esteem and i know that not all girls will do that.I dnt just know how the feelings for this particular girl increased in me. The moment i asked her out, the whole calling tins changed. I fu*ked up when i told her that i felt she was into me and that was the reason for her many calls, She told me that the calling tins is over in order not to give me the impression that she was into me. I really do like her and wuld want to have a future wit her but she is hurt. She broke up some few months ago and i culd still see the pains in her eyes when we first met. On our first date, i was not composed at all and i guess i did nt put in a good impression, i want to correct the errors that occured on the first date. I know i cant force her but i believe i can convince her. She is so so heart broken. The last thing i need right now is for her to put me in a friend zone. Though i dont have much but i want to settle down in earnest. Pls advice
Re: In need of advice by mutiply: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
wish i had an advice. Like u said, if u cant continue in the friend zone, u know what to do
Re: In need of advice by peterdrury: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
^
Thanks
Re: In need of advice by peterdrury: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Still waiting patiently
Re: In need of advice by Houseofglam7(f): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Seems like you have already been friend zoned!
Why the hell would you tell her you asked her out coz u feel she's into you?

Hmmmmm.......good luck trying to get her back...
Re: In need of advice by peterdrury: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Houseofglam7: Seems like you have already been friend zoned!
Why the hell would you tell her you asked her out coz u feel she's into you?

Hmmmmm.......good luck trying to get her back...
it was big mistake which i want to correct, i guess i was not composed on that very day. I hate the friendzone senerio. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fabb(fake Abuja Big Boy) / She's With Another Man Yet Starring At Me A Stranger / Husbands For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.