Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25622 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Youngsage: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy

Lovely wife you've got there @childofGod09, congrat. grin grin

by the way there's nothing wrong in having a shower 2 to 3 times a day now, abi? undecided
calebo101: Some girls go dirty cha... Imagine saying that for someone to bathe twice a day means she has mental problems.. shocked. Me wen con dey bathe twice a day as a man uncor No wonder some of you smell like filth down there, hian undecided
lolzz
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Youngsage: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2014
veey funny thread. But childofGod09, why use a new moniker to post this topic? Kudos. grin grin
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

Shutup mo.ron! Did you even read his comments, he didn't come here for any advice he came here to insult black women. No one said anything negative about his wife but he just kept on and on with his insults as if these were the women on the streets who were insulting his wife. If he can dish out the insults then he better learn how to take them.

and does it take a doctoral degree in rocket science to know that eastern European women a the best on planet earth?

light-years ahead of their counterparts who fix fake hair, lashes, completion and fake smile?

eastern European women know how to treat their man on the bed, in the sitting room, on the street.......wherever!!

not some ghetto biyach mentality punk on lion hair/dead brazillain hair wig

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote]

you better keep your lil pink mouf shut.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
honestly seeing this thread, I shaked my head so many times I could not count coz I intend not to. I am barely 18yrs old n am sensible enuf to know d diff. btw right n wrong but am afraid this op doesn't. u claimed to b a *child of GOD* from ur username, it is quite normal 4 so many some pple to pick on u wen they don't like u or what u do, but going abt telling pple hw they don't like u is no one's business as this happens as a normal thing to anybody. pple also have their own problems, and if you feel this is the only problem u think u believe u have n I tell you I believe you then have just told u a big fat lie. cos u've got serious issues sir. u don't have to go around telling pple how u live ur life cos no one gives a f.uck n pls stop b.itching abt how ur wife has been a supermom cos no one including me gives a f.uck!

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mencade5(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
calebo101: Some girls go dirty cha... Imagine saying that for someone to bathe twice a day means she has mental problems.. shocked. Me wen con dey bathe twice a day as a man uncor No wonder some of you smell like filth down there, hian undecided
my brother na true you talk. Me i no dey send all these our hypocritic naija ladies. Everyday we are the ones shouting the whites are racist but truth be told we would do worse than the whites in terms of racism.

Even in nigerian, the level of tribalism done on fellow nigerians are worse than racism. I have seen it in churches, schools, social gathering etc.

I attended my friend's church, and the guy gisted me about how some members of the church went against the church policy, they said that the founder of the church is from their tribe therefore they are entitled to some preferential treatment.

On another ocassion, there was going to be distributions and sales of some items to members of the church at a very low rate ranging from cars, oven, shoes, flat screen televions, home theatres etc. After wednesday service they announced in the church that everyone should come on saturday morning for the sales to begin. Shocking on friday, tickets was distributed to members who are from the same tribe with the founder of this church. The next day, saturday, those who had the ticket were made to line up at the place where they had cars, tv, hometheatres, ovens, computers. While without the tickets were made to line up where they have only shoes and clothes. They said after those with tickets are done then those without tickets can come there. What nonsense! By the time those with tickets had finished all the products had finished. Is this not worse than racism? They do this things every time in that church and the church is for all tribes in nigeria.

ChildofGod and desire, be yourself and be true to your spouse. Prove to them that you are different. The same way they prove to you that they like your colour black or white do love them more.

Take care.

If them born anybody well make them try insult me, i bet you they will regret the day they were born! Dare me if you can.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mencade5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by dasparrow: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09: My wife is from Slovakia. We have been married for 11 years, together for 16 years and have 3 beautiful children. She cooks all Nigerian dishes, she works in medical field and still manages to keep the house spotless, children in excellent order. She is a Godly woman beautiful from outside and inside and my relatives love her and . Her relatives also welcomed me with joy. We live in London and getting constantly belittled, hisses, mocked by black women and also by black couples just on the street or in supermarket... even in the church.Majority of these unsavory characters are Nigerian or other African. This is very sad how black people can have so much hatred for people like us because we love each other and did not choose to marry someone from the same country, or out of hatred for people who are different in appearance. Lot of black men marry women from same tribe and hate any other women in process and mock them. That is not love. I love and respect my white wife but I do not hate black women as my mother, sisters and other relatives are black. We teach our children both cultures Igbo and Slovakian. You kind of expect some racial hatred from white people but black people treat us worst. Why so much hate?

I don't know why they should hiss or get angry. By the way, in the United States, you will get the same treatment from many black Americans. They hate seeing inter-racial couples as well. Anyways, some black folks believe that you are diluting/watering down the black race by mixing your blood with whites when you breed with them. Some black folks believe that black men in particular date and marry out of their race for superficial reasons such as wanting children with less African features or wanting to be accepted in white society. Other black folks consider black people who date outside their race as sell outs all because the white man has had a long history of maltreating the black race e.g slavery, colonization, neo-colonization, racial segregation, Apartheid, racism, lynching back in the USA, the creation of the one drop rule, Jim crow, and many more atrocities committed by the white race. I am just giving you some reasons I have heard from people who detest inter-racial dating and couples. These are NOT my opinion.

Then there is a possibility that the offspring of these inter-racial unions known as the mulattoes/biracial or half castes as they are called in Nigeria may grow up and then hate on full black people. I see some of them here on Nairaland - I won't mention names - who call black Africans 'backward', 'monkeys' and any other negative word or adjective that their fried brains can come up with. Look at Barack Obama, he is a mixed breed/biracial yet he has made some of the most hostile policies against African nations. Many of his white predecessors like Bill Clinton have made better policies than Barack Obama the biracial president of USA with the Kenyan father. So, some blacks feel that you are helping to bring more potential racists into this world that tomorrow will join forces with the whites and oppress the black race further. This is why there are blacks from all over the world - not just Africans - who detest the idea of black people marrying and breeding with white people.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Vikky014(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dis op,is nt a child of God,so u jst created dis thread to insult Black race?may God deliver you frm stupidity tho,hw dare u fink dt evrybody will speak good of you?since ur family members r happy wt ur wife y r disturbn urslf abt odas?

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
dasparrow:

I don't know why they should hiss or get angry. By the way, in the United States, you will get the same treatment from many black Americans. They hate seeing inter-racial couples as well. Anyways, some black folks believe that you are diluting/watering down the black race by mixing your blood with whites when you breed with them. Some black folks believe that black men in particular date and marry out of their race for superficial reasons such as wanting children with less African features or wanting to be accepted in white society. Other black folks consider black people who date outside their race as sell outs all because the white man has had a long history of maltreating the black race e.g slavery, colonization, neo-colonization, racial segregation, Apartheid, racism, lynching back in the USA, the creation of the one drop rule, Jim crow, and many more atrocities committed by the white race. I am just giving you some reasons I have heard from people who detest inter-racial dating and couples. These are NOT my opinion.

Then there is a possibility that the offspring of these inter-racial unions known as the mulattoes/biracial or half castes as they are called in Nigeria may grow up and then hate on full black people. I see some of them here on Nairaland - I won't mention names - who call black Africans 'backward', 'monkeys' and any other negative word or adjective that their fried brains can come up with. Look at Barack Obama, he is a mixed breed/biracial yet he has made some of the most hostile policies against African nations. Many of his white predecessors like Bill Clinton have made better policies than Barack Obama the biracial president of USA with the Kenyan father. So, some blacks feel that you are helping to bring more potential racists into this world that tomorrow will join forces with the whites and oppress the black race further. This is why there are blacks from all over the world - not just Africans - who detest the idea of black people marrying and breeding with white people.

------------------------------------------------------------
How wrong and sad are those people who hate mix marriages. Same people would state that all people originated from black people, so why not bring our white offspring back to their roots. Is this world suppose to be black against white. What is this hating agenda. You are forgetting millions of people who are already mixed, some of them deceased, inbred people who hate them think that they should dictate if they should have been born. Inbred people are not better in eyes of God. My wife is already of mix as her granny is of Asian stock. Majority of people in the world are mixed from somewhere down the bloodline. My eastern european wife teaches our children her language and traditions and I am teaching them Igbo language and traditions. It perfectly blends and compliments each other. Also my kids know that they got some Asian heritage as well.How many Nigerian kids in UK do not even speak their native language. A lot.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vikky014: Dis op,is nt a child of God,so u jst created dis thread to insult Black race?may God deliver you frm stupidity tho,hw dare u fink dt evrybody will speak good of you?since ur family members r happy wt ur wife y r disturbn urslf abt odas?

Chineke. Why the hatred? Look at you Miss conscious African having a English name. My mixed daughters both have Igbo first names, my eastern european wife was the one who even insisted on this, which I am very happy with her as she respects my culture. Our daughters also have middle names after their grannies and other relatives both Igbo and Slovakian. My white wife and our children are proud to have a Igbo surname. My parents love my wife and children dearly. They are happy that God granted me a Godly wife.God is the protector of my family as we are together from true love without hate. Amen.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Vikky014(f): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dis op u hav low slf esteem!who is hating?hw can i hate God's creature?BTW myelder broda is currently studyn medsurg in Germany & His fiancee is frm US,We do speak wt her!we r happy 4 him,we tld him nt 2 dare cheat on her,My Igbo Name is Uchechi

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Vikky014(f): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op,pls work on urslf!U dnt nid the whole blacks to Love ur family,manage d few dt do,& stp insultn d black race,(enuff said)

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nice wife man.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
LoveDecay:

Maybe ur wife no fine

You are not one to talk oh.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
It all stems from jealousy and intimidation on their part......... Such People, look at interracial couples as sellouts or people who think they are better than their race....Although, so people marry outside of their race, cos they actually do think they're better( mostly men).

My advice is that you live your life....Haters are gonna hate.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: LMAO chai!!!
So, you came here to tell us a storyabout ur good life, with ur beautiful, white, perfect, wife dat smells good?
oya, we've heard you.
wat do u want us to say about the racist comments towards you?
sorry. shit happens. It's expected in an interracial marriage
end of story
You are a hater
Get a life
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vikky014: Dis op u hav low slf esteem!who is hating?hw can i hate God's creature?BTW myelder broda is currently studyn medsurg in Germany & His fiancee is frm US,We do speak wt her!we r happy 4 him,we tld him nt 2 dare cheat on her,My Igbo Name is Uchechi

I can reasure you that I do not have a low self-esteem. I am a Godly man and my confidence comes from God. I definitely do not have anything against my fellow Nigerians who are truly in God, but I question the motives of those who spit hatred at my family cause we are mixed. My question from the beginning was why my eastern european wife, my children and me are being attacked by lot of Nigerian and other black women on daily basis. My wife do not have nothing but love for black women and lot of them treat her bad. My wife herself said that I am a fruit of my mother's womb who is a black woman so why would she have anything against black womanhood when she loves me. I love my mother and my sisters. The connection of souls between black women in our family and my wife is evident. Infact we have relatives with the same Igbo name like yours. Just please stay in God and be blessed.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest: It all stems from jealousy and intimidation on their part......... Such People, look at interracial couples as sellouts or people who think they are better than their race....Although, so people marry outside of their race, cos they actually do think they're better( mostly men).

My advice is that you live your life....Haters are gonna hate.

Thank you for your advice. But I do believe that this kind of hatred has to be fought, not physically but spiritually and by enlightenment. Racism and hatred is destroying innocent people's lifes. We all deserve to live in peace. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
J12: Nice wife man.

Thank you. I thank God for her.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Vikky014(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op,i find it difficult to believe u dt some Nigerians abroad hate ur family bc u r mixed,it's nt true!maybe ur wiffy's behaviour drives people away frm her nt dat dey hate her,pls i dnt believe u,Am so sorry for that!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vikky014: Op,i find it difficult to believe u dt some Nigerians abroad hate ur family bc u r mixed,it's nt true!maybe ur wiffy's behaviour drives people away frm her nt dat dey hate her,pls i dnt believe u,Am so sorry for that!
You better believe
The wife might have a great job
Nigerians are very jealous people
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
come and give me a life now
silly goat
hating on who?
a deluded and retarrded goat?
tufiakwa!
Pls dont mention me again
because I never even referred to you in my comments
busy body
GoodFaith:
You are a hater
Get a life

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: come and give me a life now
silly goat
hating on who?
a deluded and retarrded goat?
tufiakwa!
Pls dont mention me again
because I never even referred to you in my comments
busy body
You are a hater B
You are a dumb b?
Get help
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
come and help me na
anuofia
blinded ignorant mo-ron
abeg swerve
I dont exchange insults with ediots like you
I've berra things to do than to look @ your silly quotes
go and get noticed elsewhere
GoodFaith:
You are a hater B
You are a dumb b?
Get help

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: come and help me na
anuofia
blinded ignorant slowpoke
abeg swerve
I dont exchange insults with ediots like you
I've berra things to do than to look @ your silly quotes
go and get noticed elsewhere
You are the arrogant person here B
why
because you didn't believe him
Take your nasty smelling P out here
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vikky014: Op,i find it difficult to believe u dt some Nigerians abroad hate ur family bc u r mixed,it's nt true!maybe ur wiffy's behaviour drives people away frm her nt dat dey hate her,pls i dnt believe u,Am so sorry for that!

It is not her behavior as she has got lot of black women as friends. They adore her. It is one particular type of black women who just spit hatred at white woman especially when they spot that she has black husband and mixed children. This is the honest truth. Just check the videos on YouTube there are those type of black women attacking beating white women from pure hatred. There is even a video where those type of haters encouraging small black girls to attack little mixed girl. I understand that it is hard for decent black women to imagine this, but this is the sad truth and it is happening a lot.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pickabeau1: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Cn u put up the youtube links

childofGod09:

It is not her behavior as she has got lot of black women as friends. They adore her. It is one particular type of black women who just spit hatred at white woman especially when they spot that she has black husband and mixed children. This is the honest truth. Just check the videos on YouTube there are those type of black women attacking beating white women from pure hatred. There is even a video where those type of haters encouraging small black girls to attack little mixed girl. I understand that it is hard for decent black women to imagine this, but this is the sad truth and it is happening a lot.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
You are the arrogant person here B
why
because you didn't believe him
Take your nasty smelling P out here

Thank you GoodFaith. You are speaking the truth.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
People should be smart enough to identify the op aim.

New profile, fake stories and an extreme flattering of white women's and their feature while demeaning black ladies.

Op you're a troll. If marrying a white lady is a trophy to you, then I'm sorry for you. I don't know why a Nigerian will be bothered because you marry a Slav, who cares, ?

Na you be first to marry white woman?

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

Thank you for your advice. But I do believe that this kind of hatred has to be fought, not physically but spiritually and by enlightenment. Racism and hatred is destroying innocent people's lifes. We all deserve to live in peace. Be blessed.

Sorry, but I just couldn't help but chuckle.....You can fight off jealousy and inferiority with prayers, but enlightenment??.... I think that's meant for the the ignorant one's, and not the demonic one's... Don't you think?.

Funny enough, I thought life was much easier for mixed race couples who live in countries like the England..surprised.

Is there any possible chance of you relocating to America with you family?; America although does have its share of racial bias, but its alot lienant and tolorable, when compared to other parts of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead / Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.