Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family (1513 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by tpia1: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2014
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A LOVER n FAMILY:
1, U can sleep well.
2, U can save time and money.
3, No worries about how you look.
4, No miss calls in the midnight.
5,No need to recharge more than twice a
day. 6, U can talk to all boys/girls.
7, U can eat well
8, No scoldings from parents/ guardians.
9, Can eat in any restaurant.
10, U can visit any body. 11, can pick any
call, any time without being questioned.
12, Don’t worry about missed calls.
13, U will live a long life.
NOTE- Love is a beautiful thing, fall in love
with those who take you as a priority not to
Those that take you as an option. Anybody that doesn’t
give you LOVE,CARE
and ATTENTION is not worth to be
with.
true or false¿
Re: Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by kultimate009: 5:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Are you 4 real?
Re: Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by missdebs(f): 5:44am On Aug 12, 2014
i smell sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by adamkevinlee: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Mainly, We can share our feelings either bad or good with our family members or lover. There are so many advantages when we stay with lover or family members.

discreet dating
Re: Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by Dygeasy(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
missdebs: i smell sarcasm
The poorest form of sarcasm I've seen. undecided
Re: Advantages Of Having A Lover And Family by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Not true for either...

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Doing Deliverance For My Girlfriend In Our Bedroom.. Help!!! / How to get what u want from a man / She Rejects Everything, What Does This Mean? Urgent(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.