Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type (22037 Views)

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
This Enneagram type theory might not be popular to a lot of us.
I've only just learned about it this year.
Originally, Enneagram means 9 star sided polygon.

There are Nine Enneagram Types.
Kindly Click this link to see them.

The Reformer, The Helper, The Achiever, The Individualist, The Investigator, The Loyalist, The Enthusiast, The Challenger and The Peace Maker.

Check this out:
The Wisdom of the Enneagram
is that it recognizes nine very different yet inherently
valid views of reality.

The Power of the Enneagram
is that it is a profound and comprehensive tool to
harness and transform self-defeating behavior into life-enhancing personal empowerment.

The Gift of the Enneagram
is that through self-discovery, one can create and sustain meaningful and lasting relationships.

I took the test and found out I am The Individualist, The Peacemaker and The Loyalist - according to my TriType.
Depending on people's response, I'll likely post a screenshot of my own test results.

A type 4 with a 5 wing.
My trifix is 4w5, 9w8, 6w5, if you know anyone with this type, please notify me.

Okay, Okay, don't let those jargons confuse or make you lose interest.
It's Fun, I promise.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Truth is, none of these would make as much sense until you take the test.
Do thank me later when you're done.
wink

*Modified*
If a person is a 4w2, it means he/she is enneagram type 4, if you're a 6w7, it means you're enneagram type 6. The first number of your strongest type result is your enneagram type, catch my drift?
So click on the number that suits you to get more detailed info, but, that should be after taking the test.

Type 1 Click Here
Type 2 Click Here
Type 3 Click Here
Type 4 Click Here
Type 5 Click Here
Type 6 Click Here
Type 7 Click Here
Type 8 Click Here
Type 9 Click Here

*modified*
[size=14pt]Okay Guys, thanks to Liefling......
I've discovered this site too.
Short, concise, hitting the nail on the head.

Almost like sorcery shocked[/size]

Type 1
Type 2
Type 3
Type 4
Type 5
Type 6
Type 7
Type 8
Type 9

[size=16pt]Click Here To Take The Quiz[/size]
grin

***modified***
If you're not satisfied with the results, click Here for detailed test and description.
This is MBTI tho'

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
cool
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Coli don come again.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Coli don come again.

Goan take the test joor.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by UjSizzle(f): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Ok na. I'm still wondering what's your craze with personality type tests.

4 Likes

Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
UjSizzle: Ok na. I'm still wondering what's your craze with personality type tests.

Lolest

It's not so much about the tests as it is about discovering different facets of self and others.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by xamster(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice game coli
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014
xamster: Nice game coli
It's not a game joor cheesy
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Kunleskey(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm! D game
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by priscaoge(f): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Mizmycoli the thread no gree open ooo sad sad

*Modified*

Here is mine! It's So amazing! Wow!

http://www.enneagramquiz.com/results.php
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by uniqueren(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
ok just took d test
type 7 with a 6wing abi sth like dt... still dnt get d gist tho
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by chibwike(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi][/quote]wats it
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
priscaoge: Mizmycoli the thread no gree open ooo sad sad

Nne, which one? the OP?
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by xamster(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
It's not a game joor cheesy
Okay, here's mine.
okae, lemme check it up and get myself assessed.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014

You might wanna check out the Original Post
cool

If I've left out your moniker, biko, it's unintentional.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest

It's not so much about the tests as it is about discovering different facets of self and others.
Fine.
Here's mine:

You are a Type 6 with a 5 wing: "The Defender"

Your trifix is 6w5, 2w1, 1w9.

More info here:
http://www.enneagramquiz.com/results.php
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
uniqueren: ok just took d test
type 7 with a 6wing abi sth like dt... still dnt get d gist tho

Wanna post a screen shot or a link.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Thorerah(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm 'the investigator'
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Thorerah: I'm 'the investigator'

Waow!
Good to see you again!
Been a while grin

Care to share the link?
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by echobee(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
sad
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Tallesty1(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Goan take the test joor.
Done.

The Achiever.

Trifix is 3w2, 6w5, 9w8.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Kunleskey: Hmmmm! D game

Lolest.

It's beyond a game.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
echobee: sad

Why?
smiley
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Done.

The Achiever.

Trifix is 3w2, 6w5, 9w8.

Link grin
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2014
UjSizzle: Ok na. I'm still wondering what's your craze with personality type tests.
Wondering the same thing lol.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin

IfyAngela:
Wondering the same thing lol.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
I am a type 3 with a wing 4..the professional. I read it but I'm still kind of confused!
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by echobee(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Why?
smiley
Nothing ma sad
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by BreezyRita(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm the "Advocate".
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Type 8 "the leader" Your trifix is 8w7, 7w8, 3w4....for the fun of it tho.
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
echobee:
Nothing ma sad

Okay, your reply got me Lol'in
Talk joor cheesy
Re: Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type by Kunleskey(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

It's beyond a game.
ok let me observe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.