Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Letter To The Brokenhearted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Brokenhearted (479 Views)

A Confused/brokenhearted Guy / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Brokenhearted by debolster(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2014
A LOVE LETTER TO THE BROKENHEARTED
Hello friend! I just thought it wise and caring enough to share this with you. It must have been hustling and hustling here and there right? And maybe everything is seemingly not giving out what you yearned for - Such is L-I-F-E!
Did you know that, "There are millions of people out there who do not deserve your love; and No matter how hard you try to give them your all and make them see the reason to love you back, you will find out in the end that you have just had a bad venture?
True love is worth waiting for, it's worth praying for. True and love undying love are worth all the patience in the world.
“The worst emotional tragedy that can befall you in life is to freely give out your heart to someone who doesn't know how to keep it” - Adegoke Olalekan Adebumiti

Continue reading here http://loversify.com/a-letter-to-the-brokenhearted

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right/wrong To Say "God Has Strong Feelings For Me" / Winning Your Husband Back A Necessity? / Women Who Don’t Sleep Around Before Their Wedding Have Happier Marriages. "Ofte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.