Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28734 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dear Future Husband,
You dont know much i love you although i have never met you.You dont know i much i pray for you every single day for God to protect and guide your ways and more over protect you from any harm or premature death.I also pray to God each single day to love and accept my flaws and love my imperfections.I also pray God gives you the wisdom of Solomon to run our home the Godly way.
Dear future husband i dont knw what you look like but i knw you will be the most handsome man in the world to me even when others think u are just fine.I promise to love with all my might and shower you with unending love and care.I promise to enjoy with you when the going is smooth and stick with you when the going gets very tough.I also promise to be by ur side even when everyone is against.I promise to be your joy in times of sorrows and your strenght in time weaknesss.We might fight since we are humans but i also promise to try hard to control my mouth in order to say very hurtful things to you.I promise sex will not be used as a tool of punishment even when we are fighting.All i want you to do is to love m.Come home to me and ur boys after work and be my source of happiness.As the elders in my country "The journey of marriage is very far" i'm ready to face all the challenges it brings with you and also conquer them with you by my side.
From your future wife with
lots of love.
Please you can also write yours.

27 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by fredopayee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
What happend to your boyfriend? Don't you have hope in having that beautiful future with him?? Hope I don't sound so cliche?

4 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm not going out nw.
fredopayee: What happend to your boyfriend? Don't you have hope in having that beautiful future with him?? Hope I don't sound so cliche?

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your letter doesnt have sender's address? undecided. It looks like a cover letter to me

3 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
It doesnt have becos it doesnt have a reciever
xynerise: Your letter doesnt have sender's address? undecided. It looks like a cover letter to me

3 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by fredopayee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Very interesting.. Good to know. Wish you success in your quest.. Ultimate search I term it"
Popowaa: I'm not going out nw.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: It doesnt have becos it doesnt have a reciever
But it has sender? Lets assume I am the receiver grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm not searching nw.i need time before.
fredopayee: Very interesting.. Good to know. Wish you success in your quest.. Ultimate search I term it"
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
But it has sender? Lets assume I am the receiver grin
grin u want mama antelope to break my legs abi?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: grin u want mama antelope to break my legs abi?
is just an assumption tongue
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
is just an assumption tongue
cooltongue
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: cooltongue
Sleep dey catch me. Oya come take kiss cool

6 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Na so u dey sleep?wey mama antelope never run leave u?
xynerise:
Sleep dey catch me. Oya come take kiss cool
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Na so u dey sleep?wey mama antelope never run leave u?
She never come back o
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
;DLmao,konji dey chase u.
xynerise:
She never come back o
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by xynerise: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: ;DLmao,konji dey chase u.
My dear no be small thing o undecided. But if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol grin.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lmao,na true talk.
xynerise:
My dear no be small thing o undecided. But if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol grin.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2013
As i no get plenty job now, make I write something...who knows, we might go over it in the next 5 years and laugh tongue cool

On my bed,
4th of July, 2013.

Dear Future Husband,
I have a lot to say to you, especially at such a time like this but I'll just summarize it in few words.
First of all, you better be handsome or else I'll smash your head...ain't nobody giving birth to ugly children. undecided
Second of all, you better be smart and intelligent...ain't nobody living with a 'Johnbull' as a husband or rearing 'Johnbulls' as kids. tongue
Third of all, you better be God-fearing...I mean not all this 'Christian' brothers that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...I don't need you to be the pastor of a 5000-man congregation or the leader of the prayer group association of Nigeria...All I need is that you should be a 'Christian'...in the real sense of the word. I just can't cope with all these so-called Christian brothers around nowadays, they're worse than outright unbelievers. embarassed embarassed and to say they almost spit fire when they're speaking in tongues. undecided lipsrsealed...May God help us.

Ehhhrrrmmmm...that list was in ascending order of importance.

I really hope and believe that by the time I meet you, I would have known the real meaning of 'love' cos as it is now, the only people I know I love without any shadow of doubt are my family members. You see all the other guys i've met, I will think i'm going crazy because of them but I just wake up one day and I give myself a million and one reasons why he doesn't worth it and boooooooommmmmmmm...the feelings just dissappear into thin air. embarassed embarassed At least, my father has done some pretty unpleasant things to me before but I still wouldn't trade him for anything in the world...that means if I truly love someone, I wouldn't just count on some few things and make it all go away. So, i've come to conclude that i've not experienced true love. I need you to come and sweep me off my feet, guess that's my basic problem...they just don't sweep me off my feet...I'm not saying be Mr. Perfect but let your imperfections be just right for me. Not the ones that I feel much much better after the break-up...worrisdat? I'm supposed to feel bad after a break-up, not happy! The kind of happy of you wanna go and share testimony in church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But I know with you, a day without you would be like hell fire, yes, that is when I know i'm finally down and rolling in the ocean of love. cool cool

I pray for you as much as I can and hope that you do same for me too, I don't hope to meet you too soon....I need a few months more...I wanna concentrate on my career for now...the next 2 years are too critical for me and i need to focus, so, i wouldn't mind if you can give me at least till 2015 before you rear up your head. I need the whole of next year to make some critical decisions, having you around would stream-line my options, I don't want my options narrowed down yet, I want to explore as much as I can, I promise when you come, I'll narrow down as much as I can just to make sure we're both happy.

Did I mention that I need just 2 babies, any gender goes for me! If you're crazy about a third, we might adopt one. And I promise you with everything inside of me, those children are gonna have the best mother they could ever wish for. I'll do anything to make them happy and make you proud of them always! SO HELP ME GOD!

Am I perfect? Baby, I'm not...My major imperfection being my mouth embarassed embarassed...not that I go all around yabbing people..NO, but i say the truth a lil too much. If you can handle the truth just like I do handle it....you're gonna be having the best woman on earth by your side every step of the way for the remaining days of your life embarassed. I can be that! I can be that woman who stands by you everyday, come rain, come sun! I can be that woman who bounces off the challenges life throws at us even before you do...I'll always be there to pull you up when you need me to. I can be the sweetest, innocent, cutest baby you've ever met when I have to but I can also be the strongest IRON LADY you'll ever meet when I have to. Guess that's where my uniqueness comes in...Just love me for who I am and I promise you, we'll shake our world together. LOTS OF LOVE! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*dt's just a summary oo* grin grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tpia5: 3:49am On Jul 05, 2013
how about you people start writing letters to Jesus?

8 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife, get the hell out of my way. thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by virginice: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future husband,
Have I met you and I dint know? If I av, pls show me a sign dt u r d one. If I av, pls come bak to my life o. If I avnt, pls come at d ryt time, I av a lot I wanna share wit u.... For now, am just about my career. Oh pls, remember to b great cos am approaching a huge breakthrough. You ad better b greater dan I wl b or same level!
Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:
how about you people start writing letters to Jesus?

Seeing as Jesus is no one's future husband, why don't you start a thread in the Religion section?

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Enegod(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2013
whr are the damn letters!!!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Odunharry(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2013
xynerise: Your letter doesnt have sender's address? undecided. It looks like a cover letter to me
yap,u r ryt...include ur name n address and pm me d letter and i wl gladly reply..lol
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by kliq(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2013
Beautiful write-up...love dis phrase d most "control my mouth" grin
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2013
And where is urs?
Enegod: whr are the damn letters!!!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by ponco: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Here is a letter i wrote to my future husband.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/letter-to-my-future-husband.html
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Mynd44: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2013
This is something
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Future husband,
U knw i love you although we met not too long ago.Upon all my flaws you keep on showering me with so much love.Smtimes i ask God what did i do for him to give me such a hunk.
I love ur gentleness(since i'm kind of an agbero).l love the way you snore(lightly though),i find it very romantic.I like the way you call my name.I hate it anytime i try to annoy you so much and you still keep your cool.I even find the way you even eat romantic that's why i get mad anytime i come over weekends and u eat without me by ur side.I love you even more becos you are able to get along with my bestie and my dog and i dont have to choose between you and my bestie.
You know i love you and i dont need to tell you that.You know i never wanted to get married.All i wanted was to have a baby and live my life but thank God you came along.I thought i will just have fun and let you go but then i started liking you soo much after sm few weeks.It started with how you carried yourself around and i started liking ur intelligence then your gentleness and then your caring nature.
Baby i love you and i cannt wait till you pop out that question and i hope it's soon cos i really want to spend my whole life with you.
You mean the world to me coochie pie.I promise to be a better mother and wife to you.I love you and you knw me so get ready for little fights and sm good sex and food for the rest of ur life.

8 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Enegod(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: And where is urs?
this is for ladies
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Enegod(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Sniffa: Dear Future husband,
U knw i love you although we met not too long ago.Upon all my flaws you keep on showering me with so much love.Smtimes i ask God what did i do for him to give me such a hunk.
I love ur gentleness(since i'm kind of an agbero).l love the way you snore(lightly though),i find it very romantic.I like the way you call my name.I hate i anytime i try to annoy you so much and you still keep your cool.I even find the way you even eat romantic that's why i get mad anytime i come over weekends and u eat without by ur me.I love you even more becos you are able to get along with my bestie and my dog and i dont have to choose between you and my bestie.
You know i love you and i dont need to tell you that.You know i never wanted to get married.All i wanted was to have a baby and live my life but thank God you came along.I thought i will just have fun and let you go but then i started liking you soo much after sm few weeks.It started with how you carried yourself around and i started liking ur intelligence then your gentleness and then your caring nature.
Baby i love you and i cannt wait till you pop out that question and i hope it's soon cos i really want to spend my whole life with you.
You mean the world to me coochie pie.I promise to be a better mother and wife to you.I love you and you knw me so get ready for little fights and sm good sex and food for the rest of ur life.
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.