Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election (28970 Views)

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe / Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by 9ja4Change(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2014
erico2k2:
In ur own words who amongst our past leaders could you compare him to?

Compare with who? Dont try that thing ooo! You are disgracing past leaders. Jona is the most daft clueless president in the world. Any time he talks or grant interviews, it is one calamity or another. He ridicule the Nation, even some of the worst presidents in Africa are making jest of Nigeria. We have never had it this bad.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by RebelLeader15(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo: Hungry people looking for recognition, what kind of past youth leaders? U guys are past n expired, u r looking for money but u won't get one rather the present youth will beat u guys up n u will be disgraced n thrown into jail. Stupid past youth leaders.

I de laugh! Past Youth leaders my a*s
Bros, I join u laff oooo, infact, I am laughing in your voice

Don't mind those idle and jobless motherfucking,Godsaken,good for nothing,lunatics, graduate of Yaba left, bloody educated illiterate and pesticides who refer to themselves as past youth leaders. I believe they are only leading the set of diseases in their family...

Now I believe that once a young man is jobless, many stupid reasoning resurrect and come into his mind

GEJ 2015
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by RebelLeader15(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
9ja4Change:

Compare with who? Dont try that thing ooo! You are disgracing past leaders. Jona is the most daft clueless president in the world. Any time he talks or grant interviews, it is one calamity or another. He ridicule the Nation, even some of the worst presidents in Africa are making jest of Nigeria. We have never had it this bad.
Bros, I don't need a soothsayer to convince me that you are actually a young man with infantile reasoning
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Caseless: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2014
eleojo23: People should learn to present their arguments/views clearly. All that they said is 'don't contest' but no reason was given. If they have a case let them present it.
i guess u can follow d link/source to get d full gist.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2014
bbello28: Hehhehehehe....thank God its not south-west..... Gej's ppl wld av termed it as tribalism.... ;
yes o.me too I gbe gba ope o
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2014
bbello28: Hehhehehehe....thank God its not south-west..... Gej's ppl wld av termed it as tribalism.... ;
yes o.me too I gbe gba ope o,na dem dem
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Caseless: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: Make these youths no let me provoke this morning....
were u provoked wen TAN announced their national rally in support of gej?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Caseless: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2014
9ja4Change:

i buy ds post!

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by san316(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2014
I think they are advertising their products. They want gej to know they exist so that they can have a share of the booty. Past leaders ke!
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by erico2k2(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
9ja4Change:

Nor be quarell plz I would like you to name one past leader without insult .Im waiting still.look its the 5th page no one managed to name one past leader better than GEJ.Im waiting

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by erico2k2(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Bros, I don't need a soothsayer to convince me that you are actually a young man with infantile reasoning
U share my view.Im waiting for them to name one past leader to no avail most people on here are follow follow
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by RebelLeader15(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Funny enough at the last count we are having over 2500 youth leaders in nigeria so which one are these. Even 9ja4chang, musiwa and manck, neyoor, madamoringo berem koboko69,madcow01,Public enemy, even me self,we are all youth leaders in our respective pshyciatric wards in yaba left
o

Oloshi

So you join the lunatics too
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by RebelLeader15(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
erico2k2:
U share my view.Im waiting for them to name one past leader to no avail most people on here are follow follow
don't mind that Oloshi joor,

Oloriburuku eeyan radarada, akidanidani ore were
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha...seems u r a partaker grin
I wish I am
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by JEITO: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Jonathan ne mu ke soh.

Algungume su mutu

GEJ till 2019....jeito till 2028
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by greall1: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Who recongnize u guys. Youth leader koo. Junior leader ni
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by MORNDEW(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:
Who is sponsoring those ogogolo drunkers if not Tinubu and his co-witch and wizards
Can you defend dat?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by chuqudy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Do the following things and say bye bye to Ebola. Read and share the message to end Ebola in Nigeria and Africa. This is the only solution. See the personal protective wears and how to wear them. Ebola is no man's friend. See the cure at http://..com/2014/08/finally-cure-of-ebola-is-here.html
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by agitator: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Funny enough at the last count we are having over 2500 youth leaders in nigeria so which one are these. Even musiwa and manck, neyoor, madamoringo berem koboko69 et al are all youth leaders in their respective pshyciatric wards in yaba left

grin grin grin
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by jelel6: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gej=the otueke man, the clueless one, he has no shows, corruption is not stealing, the daft one,the Ebola man, the zoo-logist, the slow one, the corrupt one, the single term man, the 10000 mega watts man, the subsidy man, the synonym of Boko haram, the phideephi candidate, Gej's supporters= fools colony. No lie, only facts!

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Olyboy16(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
To be frank and logical, neither GEJ, buhari nor tinubu deserves a single vote from the pious Nigerian. I would be very happy to see fashola, or any other candidate with impressive, ubiased postive track records..

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Izontubo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
jelel6: Gej=the otueke man, the clueless one, he has no shows, corruption is not stealing, the daft one,the Ebola man, the zoo-logist, the slow one, the corrupt one, the single term man, the 10000 mega watts man, the subsidy man, the synonym of Boko haram, the phideephi candidate, Gej's supporters= fools colony. No lie, only facts!
boko haram that ur leaders ushered into nigeria you now put it on GEJ..I think this country needs to be divided...so that buhari and tinubub can rule you blood suckers...just for the first time in this useless marraige called nigeria a niger deltan becomes the president and all he gets is insults upon insults...ona dey mad well well!!!!!.....:>(
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by parklamson: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
All is conspiracy theories, GEJ is trying to make himself a competent president, so he arranged with this bokoharam to kidnapped the girls for people to put pressure on him then after some month he will bring back the girls and declare for second time, I guess before that October he bring back the girls by first of October he will declared for second time......diaris GodOoooooo
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by mysterious12(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
i will not vote for any president, because no president has made Nigeria better, and i dont see anyone capable.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Silly youths who don't know where to take the right action. The universities is ridden with curt killings there is nobody speaking against them and finding proper solutions. This is purely out of political stunt.

I hate Nigerian youths! They are bunch of gamblers!
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by PADOSKY667(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
No weapon fashioned against GEJ shall prosper.if una plan finish tell us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by booblacain(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
QMark: [/b]

Lol @ "Our Blessings". This must be Pope Ekpo Ukong IV talking.

Wise youths. They are starting to work for their 2015 money/settlements early.

And you call them 'wise'?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by timilynx(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ till 2019 whether they like it or yes
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Who are these ones
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by dangoteagent: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] / Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.