Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election (28970 Views)

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe / Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by QMark: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2014
booblacain:
And you call them 'wise'?

Maybe there is a better word. Help me.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by booblacain(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2014
QMark:

They are smart but not wise. Two different things. For example, Most Nigerians are smart but not wise, Yahoo boys are smart but not wise. Get it?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by QMark: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
booblacain:

They are smart but not wise. Two different things. Most Nigerians are smart but not wise.

Taken. I completely agree.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by booblacain(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2014
QMark:

They are smart but not wise. Two different things. For example, Most Nigerians are smart but not wise, Yahoo boys are smart but not wise. Get it?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2014
past youth leaders my foot.. Who sabi una?
OtunbaJega: By Emma Amaize

CALABAR – THE Forum of Past Youth Leaders of ethnic nationalities in the South South zone has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to contest the 2015 general election.

In a communique issued at the end of an emergency meeting in Calabar, signed by the chairman, Mumakai Unagha and secretary, Ekpo Ukong, the ex-youth leaders said “if he is so desired to contest, he will not receive our blessing.”

“The youth leaders also resolved to mobilize all stakeholders in the region against him come 2015,” they said.

“The youth leaders agreed for two million youth rally in Abuja on 30th of August and towards the end, a 15-man sensitization and mobilization committee to reach out to other youth leaders across the geo-political zones in the country was constituted,” they stated.

The forum rejected the 18 per cent derivation recommended by the National Conference and the criteria for creation of 18 new states, saying they should be created on the principle of derivation.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/youth-leaders-jonathan-dont-contest-2015-election/#sthash.gvKCBxj0.dpuf
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by erico2k2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
PAGE 6 Nobody was able to name a past Leader who was better than GEJ shame on you lot claiming GEJ must go if unu talk again ehhh GEJ till end of time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by newspapers: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Falade Michael disclosed in his article "Dilemma of Leadership (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/way-nigeria-dilemma-leadership/) the way forward but the issue is this: Are our leaders really after the progress of Nigeria as a nation or are they doing what they need to do to escape the financial plague that is about to come even as they stuff the nation's funds in foreign banks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] / Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.