Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election (28967 Views)

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe / Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Eyepencil: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Funny enough at the last count we are having over 2500 youth leaders in nigeria so which one are these. Even musiwa and manck, neyoor, madamoringo berem koboko69 et al are all youth leaders in their respective pshyciatric wards in yaba left
POST OF THE WEEK!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
omexonomy:
Funny enough at the last count we are having over 2500 youth leaders in nigeria so which one are these. Even musiwa and manck, neyoor, madamoringo berem koboko69 et al are all youth leaders in their respective pshyciatric wards in yaba left

Pele o, Ebola victim 005. You've been frustrated to the extent of posting thrash. Sorry, the cure to your disease is already in the U.S.A, I jst hope u won't kill yourself before it finally get to Nigeria.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Forwetinnah: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Funny enough at the last count we are having over 2500 youth leaders in nigeria so which one are these. Even musiwa and manck, neyoor, madamoringo berem koboko69 et al are all youth leaders in their respective pshyciatric wards in yaba left

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin... these same people would be the 1st to congratulate him when he wins. Nigerians, smh
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Btruth: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
the gods are really angry now.......lol.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=eleojo23]People should learn to present their arguments/views clearly. All that they said is 'don't contest' but no reason was given. If they have a case let them present it.
[/we al knw notin is wokin in naija
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Forwetinnah: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Godjone: then Nigeria will be in ashes

We no dey Troy o
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Kirinwa: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Oyetboy: *yawns* good morning n'landers, Gej till 2019, if you're not content with it ,go and die...... btw I'm FTC

They are hungry. Just give them bagco sack filled with a thousand notes and see grammar change.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Eyepencil: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
lamah: That is good thought my people, Let President GEJ look for somebody who he knows will take the country to another level, if i have my way let him give the ticket to Akwa-Ibom State Governor. lets see again. please if your close to him tell him please.
hey hey... Just shut up. You are talking bullshyte
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by dvee2: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2014
cliffm43: past youth leaders indeed....useless Nigerians,only an idiot will say something against GEJ......anyway,talk is free....no GEJ 2015,no Nigeria.....GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR 2015..............we don't need that useless fool BUHARI.who doesn't want to rest and make way for others,,,,is he the only man that own Nigeria??why all the past leaders are interested in the seat of power?we are over 200 millions,only four peoples want to be in the seat of power
My friend let me be honest with you. GEJ will most likely win the election because of the incumbency factor in Nigeria. However, if he loses, there is nothing u or anybody can do. Those saying its the end of nigeria if he lost are babies. The Nigerian army will just massacre any militants unrest just like they did before. I have pictures of milliant bodies floating on the delta river. The irony is that they will make a Niger Deltan colonel as the commandant of the operation, supported by Niger Deltan settled chiefs. So campaign for GEJ and rig for him if you want. But if he loses, Nigeria life goes on, u will be crushed simple, like boko boys will soon be crushed

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by ogene70: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=bbello28] see agony shocked grin ogun kee u dia....[/quote

LWKMD, shongo don fry you finish for the goddess...omo jati jati.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Agbalanze(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
In a communique issued at the end of an emergency meeting in Calabar, signed by the chairman, [b]Alhaji [/b]Mumakai Unagha and secretary, Mr Ekpo Ukong, the ex-youth leaders said “if he is so desired to contest, he will not receive our blessing.”

At o.p, why did you intentionally remove the bolded from your post?? Pls accord the chairman his title, needless omitting it tongue tongue
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/youth-leaders-jonathan-dont-contest-2015-election/
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Omexonomy: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Eyepencil: POST OF THE WEEK!!!

grin grin grin
THANKS . I hope seun mukina2 and mynd44 will compesate me for that.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Akshow: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH: You really don't know what you are saying.. Can you name any leader better than him?
U are a joker with that steeewpid kweshion. Buzz off pls
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by stellajoseph(f): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2014
I hate rubbish blocking my view so don't try dis rubbish u
dump here again....
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Chinom(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2014
These are not youth leaders, but " Looth" leaders. Bunch of hired clowns. They have earned their fee. Now they should vermoose
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by synergycom19: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Six years at the helm of affairs is enough, he has tried let's somebody else's continue

2 Likes

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Omomehn: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
eleojo23: People should learn to present their arguments/views clearly. All that they said is 'don't contest' but no reason was given. If they have a case let them present it.
betty
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by assalambj: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Goodluck turned Badluck! Nigeria has witnessed different kind of Calamities from Boko Haram, Ritual killings, Kidnapping to Ebola virus under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by juliciousbabe(f): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2014
madamoringo: Good idea! Jonathan has failed everyone in Nigeria! All the pretend projects he is doing will go bellyup as soon as he gets what he wants!

SHUT UP AND DRINK RAT POISON
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by wwwkaycom(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
bokohaman: And if he does?.....
So you don't know? Omisore's fate awaits him na ni.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by dasparrow: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
juliciousbabe:

SHUT UP AND DRINK RAT POISON

For what na? All because she does not support GEJ and his administration?

@Post

Well, those youth leaders are entitled to their opinion just like we all are. February 2015 is right around the corner. May the best man win the election. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by parklamson: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Pls, is Dr goodluck ebele Jonathan d best politician/ leader to come out of the south-south region? The people of the south-south should look inward and not use sentiment to jeopardize the opportunity of ruling till 2019. They should shop for a better candidate to represent them not a tested but failed.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by jibga(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Change, let's all put hand together and kick pdp government, a govt. That can not protect its citizen, we are still asking Mr jonar to produce chibok girls
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
madamoringo: Good idea! Jonathan has failed everyone in Nigeria! All the pretend projects he is doing will go bellyup as soon as he gets what he wants!
In ur own words who amongst our past leaders could you compare him to?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Moonland100(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Jonathan will be weak link for APC in 2015 .I wish I can meet him and told him If He contest and lose PDP should say goodbye to Nigeria.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Akshow: U are a joker with that steeewpid kweshion. Buzz off pls
Nor be quarell bross jusr mistake name one plz nah beg we dey
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2014
[size=13pt]I dislike Jonathan so much, but if tinubu or buhari contests, id sadly give jonathan my vote. Anyone but those trio.

I really wish....

Fashola for president!!![/size]
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by LilPeezy(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
hmmmmmmm so fuckin wah?
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by ideee03(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Hahaha...seems u r a partaker grin
onatisi: sister ghana must go era has gone oo,now we are in the era of bag of rice . 3 bags of rice for each of them should change their tune .
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by epospiky(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
g think it's best if he doesn't contest anymore.
Re: Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election by Orikinla(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
When God favoured him to become the first Niger Delta President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan should have been grateful enough to conduct a presidential election in 2011 without participating and he would have become a great man of wisdom as a nation builder and not another desperate and greedy title chaser.

The desperate greed for power is what has claimed over 5, 000 lives of innocent Nigerians, including geniuses in the most horrifying cases of political violence and terrorism since the Biafran war. And those who have been wasted as human sacrifice would have been alive and doing their best for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.