Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? (15229 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
UnknownT: Reading Sam Okwaraji's story few days ago. The thought of wot d guy would have achieved if he were to be alive today brought some tears

dude see a doctor
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Aidy97:
Are u one of the boko haram members? cheesy

*Joking*

Why so much space? undecided
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ogboni76(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
last night......when you truly love someone andbu genuinely want that person, only for her to tag your efforts desperate.... made me cry last night...

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
presley64:

dude see a doctor

Lmao
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: The death of Paul Walker... My favorite actor shook me greatly...
I was so devastated that I started seeing him in my sleep... cry cry
Rip paul

u shd also see a doctor
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
[size=13pt]Death of Mandela, i shed a tear.[/size]
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
ogboni76: last night......when you truly love someone andbu genuinely want that person, only for her to tag your efforts desperate.... made me cry last night...
lipsrsealed
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Merryglad: i cry easily...expecially when am alone

do u get scared?
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
YoungDaNaval: When I was Arrested By Police 4 the 1st time 2months ago..

so u no get mind?? Y break d law
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by azimibraun: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
willie willie
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by homesteady(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2014
The last time I cried was in April, when armed robbers came to my compound in school!
After they left, all of us in the compound came down to pray, and while we were worshipping, tears just started gushing out of my eyes(not drops oh grin)!
It was tears of gratefulness, they could have shot me, because I used a pillow to hit the armed robber's gun and I ran away! As I just thought of it, my tears couldn't hold back! sad
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
nawaooo: Yesterday when I was thinking of my sufferings

are u still suffering?
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
pyyxxaro: grin I normally cry when am about to CUM...... I just finished crying now.
shocked

congratulation
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2014
munex007: Each time I read powerful Verses from the Holy Qur'an..

#scared
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2014
presley64:

so u no get mind?? Y break d law
Nah. I didn't break any law. Our 9ja Police are thieves and liarz!
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Gwan2(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Each tym i com to d conciousness of hw life has stagnated me...I go down memory Lane to 19th June 2011 wen ma Mum slumped n die right unda our roof...

Då Tot of hw her presence culd hav made life mor easier 4 her only son tru her connectn wit frndz n associates meltz ma hrt n makz me cry

Tänk God 4 his mercies n Grace anywy[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by homesteady(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
frank317: Last 3 months, I was cookin and was somhow burnt, then I remember my late fince who died in a car crash april last year. She was burnt to death.
I was alone in the kitchen and I begqan to cry like a kid. My friend came in and saw my eyes were red, he askd why and I lied, bt I think he knew I remembered her somehow. Miss u sweet heart.

sad sad sad
May her soul RIP!
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by presley64(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nah. I didn't break any law. Our 9ja Police are thieves and liarz!

so true man
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2014
pyyxxaro: grin I normally cry when am about to CUM...... I just finished crying now.
shocked
JISOS!!!
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2014
#At last...i made frontpage again, since 2004!!!
NOW SEUN IS GONNA MAKE ME CRY SOME MORE AGAIN....BOO HOO HOO.
I'D LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY NAIRALAND READERSHIP CLUB MEMBERS...DR MRS PELUMI FADAMIRO,
NURSE RONKE POPOOLA, MR SUNDAY, ALL THE NURSES OF SOUTHSHORE WOMEN'S CLINIC, ETC...
AND FOR YOU MEN OVER 50YRS STILL CRYING...HAVE YOU HAD A PSA CHECK...Call 012705803 and get screened for prostate cancer
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by sol2galay: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2014
I can never cry on agony ,only laughter can make me share tears.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by uboma(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2014
gmyguy: I recently got washed down on an issue at work and was accused of lying, eventhough I didn't do anything wrong. I felt so bad, because I feel I have made a lot of sacrifices at work and getting an assessment of being distrustful was somehow heart breaking. I was scolded on the phone and burst into tears in front of a client. Apart from bereavement, how many of you men have been so let down and this happened...ie #grownmancrying?

I feel you Bro. I remember during my brief career in the banking industry, a client (an elderly woman) reported me to my supervisor that she gave me some money which I didn't pay into her account. At first she was crying and screaming in the banking hall, all I could do at that point was to call the Internal Control Officer via the telecom to come and sort this issue at hand. You need to see me then. All eyes were on me. I cried on that day and felt like just evaporating into the air. Investigation continued as usual and my GM called me in for questioning. I responded to the best of my ability and provided proof whereof. I didn't even know when I swore in front of my GM and HOP that if the client's accusations against me were true, as I cross the road after work on that day to get a Taxi home, may I be run down by oncoming vehicles. The conversation ended like that on that day.
Count two weeks later, I was away on official work when my colleague called me to inform me that the same client who accused me the other day was in the office to apologize to me. She confessed that she accused me wrongly to the hearing of everyone. I just wished I was in the office then to witness the whole episode. When I later got back, my GM and HOP calmed me down and assured me that they counseled her to watch her words next time.
I also thanked my colleagues and superiors for trusting me to the point of not even suspending me. Imagine what that woman's actions could have cost me.
So bro, don't be discouraged. Truth has a way of coming out to the open. Just keep doing what you do best and be prayer full.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by kennyfao(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2014
When I was surrendering my life to Christ. I cannot help but cry when I realised I have really messed up. The tears kept coming when I was pouring out my guilty heart and confessing my sins. Since then I have been a happy man.

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by uboma(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2014
sholay2011:
You need counselling sir.

He doesn't need any counseling. Its also normal to cry when a pet passes on. I cried uncontrollably after loosing my dog. I still miss him though.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by uboma(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Atmmachine: Real men don't cry..
Only homosexuals cry.

It is a normal thing to cry as a human. Crying is part of the healing process.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by benELOHIM7(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
you are there bro. and right after then u feel as light as hydrogen
kennyfao: When I was surrendering my life to Christ. I cannot help but cry when I realised I have really messed up. The tears kept coming when I was pouring out my guilty heart and confessing my sins. Since then I have been a happy man.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by benELOHIM7(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
we dont cry carelessly
Saraha1: So man dey cry too?
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
3months ago...work all through the week to please my dad but at the end of it all he gave me a slap,i went to d back of the house and cried my eyes out not because of the slap but because my effort wasn't appreciated..he later apologise wit style the next mornin after mumc scold him all through the night..but trust me i come dey use the man catch cold lol.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Infomizer(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Wept like a baby when my homeboy, fatherhero died back in 2011 (5th of october)...As in, more than the bereaved sef!
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by etenyong(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2014
when d remains of my dad was lowered to d grave. I cried uncontrolable.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by johnahmed: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.Forupgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=moneyhungry][/quote]

Hahhhhhhhhaaaaa. Loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.