Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes (3982 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Omomehn: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
is this normal? could it be love?
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
kindly ask her ...smh

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by tshegs19: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Yes. Congrats
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by marieolae(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ahh kinii. Its too early habaaa
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Tantidora(f): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Yes
if she says NO, you wil complain th@ she is doing "shakara"
she jst wnt to make it stress free for the both of u

11 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Prowizy2(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Christmas dey near na! grin

13 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
What's there in saying yes, is it not ur money that will do d rest...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Are u scared she said yes quickly......

Atleast she knows what she wants and did go for it.......... so, whats bad in itundecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by WorldwarIII: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Na today? Girls are now becoming as cheap as akara!!
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Omomehn: is this normal? could it be love?
Go for it dude, she fell for your tricks. All na packaging matters. Congrats
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Tantidora: Yes

Abi oooo
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by jideomowunmi(f): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Ohh...lemme guess...u want her to say "hmmm, i'll go and think abt it" abi... Una sef...na wa oo..she said yes quickly..u r doubting her innocence...if she says no..u will be like she is fronting undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by mencade5(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Omomehn: is this normal? could it be love?
u don hear am be that. she just said to one of her numerous boyfriends.
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2014
[size=13pt]She has hooked u, lol. Had an experience a long time ago when i kissd a gurl and she looked into my eyes nd said "promise ud never break my heart" i was like I didnt even ask you to be my girl (thinking).... was stuck for bout 2 months, faking so i dont break her heart. Cldnt help it eventually....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Tymax(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Guy, call her and tell her "No" angry Which kine trick be dis? Suspicious. 24hr love is dangerous. angry Beware bro, beware.
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by guente02(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Quarantine her yes and watch it closely it might have ebola...
Some people dey look for yea dem no see u come nl dey ask gce question.
Smbh
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by pipolad(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2014
lesse passe.. carry on!!!
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by japhmanuel: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2014
She cheap
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by DrLee(m): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2014
maybe her birthday is tomorrow grin
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2014
congrat
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Tantidora: Yes

Oya u too say yes to me...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: congrat

Let's start ours... Let's see if we can break his record!
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2014
lol
our own will be one hour na
grin grin
phransix147:

Let's start ours... Let's see if we can break his record!

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: lol
our own will be one hour na
grin grin

Oya na let's start, u have less than 55 mins to say yes oh!
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2014
issorai
infact lemme say the yes already
'yes'!
grin
phransix147:

Oya na let's start, u have less than 55 mins to say yes oh!
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: issorai
infact lemme say the yes already
'yes'!
grin

Haba... I barely even asked ur name na...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 13, 2014
we're trying to beat a record here na
all that is not necessary
grin
phransix147:

Haba... I barely even asked ur name na...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: we're trying to beat a record here na
all that is not necessary
grin

Lwkm... Ok! I love u...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 13, 2014
lmao
i e-love u too
grin
phransix147:

Lwkm... Ok! I love u...
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by phransix147(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: lmao
i e-love u too
grin

Hahahahahhaha... So when wud u come to my e-house? Would love to take u 4 e-dinner?
Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by greatestman(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2014
If it is online i will be afraid.

But if it is offline l will love her more than any other thing.

Infact i will like her to open up to me first if she loved.

We men think that for a girl to accept your proposal on time mean she is a slut.

But most atimes those that are claiming too hard to get are having too many customer to deal with at that moment or the server is been overwhelmed.

6 Likes

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Nyeakky: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Most men are smthingelse,y asking her out when u dnt mean it..abeg awash undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? / Relationship Goal! Parental Advise: EXPLICIT CONTENT / A Lady Reacts On Social Media Over Ladies That Curse Men See What She Posted pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.