Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35524 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by phantom(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2014
na wa o!! even with all the dirt and erosion in the pictures I couldn't help but notice the solid and modern buildings in the background......all privately owned.
buildings that were shelled just about 50years ago still looking far better than other areas that never heard a single gunshot.
moral of the story;
don't f**k with the igbos!

31 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014
Douglasdale: Onitsha is the dirtiest city in Nigeri. Nobody is doubting that... I hope to post some pictures when next I am going thru thaat area. Still waiting for your pictures on Owerri tho.

You do be shocked when you get to Onitsha....lol
Keep hating,hommie.
We need your hate.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: So u goat knew that.When ur fellow goats were uploading pix abt lag,ye didn't say anything n now u r crying foul.SMH

That is what they no how to do best. Cause trouble and then cry victim when retaliation starts. Northern massacre comes to mind. Abeg keep uploading pics. Let's see how rusty roofs reign supreme in every state. Instead make then they hold their leaders accountable, they come here and be accusing. Other states of not progressing. Show me which state in Nigeria that doesn't have rusty roof or mud house. Except lagos?. Our leaders have failed us....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2014
phantom: na wa o!! even with all the dirt and erosion in the pictures I couldn't help but notice the solid and modern buildings in the background......all privately owned.
buildings that were shelled just about 50years ago still looking far better than other areas that never heard a single gunshot.
moral of the story;
don't f**k with the igbos!

Do u people have rusty roof or not. I was almost believing that all the buildings in the east are modern. Bottom line. No difference between those places and osogbo.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2014
sandijey:

That is what they no how to do best. Cause trouble and then cry victim when retaliation starts. Northern massacre comes to mind. Abeg keep uploading pics. Let's see how rusty roofs reign supreme in every state. Instead make then they hold their leaders accountable, they come here and be accusing. Other states of not progressing. Show me which state in Nigeria that doesn't have rusty roof or mud house. Except lagos? . Our leaders have failed us....
lagos has rustic roofs, you don't know lagos, go to obalende, ojuelegba, onipan, ebutemeta, oyingbo etc you will see rustic roofs like in ibadan. I will still go there to get pics, don't worry.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by manchy7531: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
boring thread............

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by capricon: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=sandijey]

That is what they no how to do best. Cause trouble and then cry victim when retaliation starts. Northern massacre comes to mind. Abeg keep uploading pics. Let's see how rusty roofs reign supreme in every state. Instead make then they hold their leaders accountable, they come here and be accusing. Other states of not progressing. Show me which state in Nigeria that doesn't have rusty roof or mud house. Except lagos?. Our leaders have failed us....[/quote

I hope u didn't mean that lagos doesn't have rusty zonc roofs]
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Vincenzi: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: e dey pain?now I knw kalvan1000 is doing a great job.
Indeed. I hope it feeds his malnourished body.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=capricon][/quote]

The roofs I see in lagos are still shinning grin. They haven't turned rusty. But customized13 said rusty roofs dey lagos. I don't think they are as rusty as osogbo own. They must be posh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Apc would have turned this state around. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by iconize(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2014
What a dirt!
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Rustic roof in alaigbo can never be like this, rustic roof is the hallmark of yoruba cities.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli: Apc would have turned this state around. Very sad.
same way APC turned mushin in lagos around grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by phantom(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2014
sandijey:

Do u people have rusty roof or not. I was almost believing that all the buildings in the east are modern. Bottom line. No difference between those places and osogbo.
please do not quote me again.i am not interested in a back and forth with you this morning.r.etarded chicks give me this terrible nausea. its not your fault, just my allergy. hope you don't mind?

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by phantom(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Lagos doesn't have rusty brown roofs? grin

get on a plane,and fly into Lagos...... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2014
sandijey:

The roofs I see in lagos are still shinning grin. They haven't turned rusty. But customized13 said rusty roofs dey lagos. I don't think they are as rusty as osogbo own. They must be posh.
what is shinning about ebutemeta

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Douglasdale(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You do be shocked when you get to Onitsha....lol
Keep hating,hommie.
We need your hate.

Oga which part of Onitsha are u talking about? Is it
WOLIWO
FEGGE
UPPER IWEKA
OCHANJA
Or Mgbuka Obosi?

These areas are presumably. The worst areas in Nigeria.

Please tell me something I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by phantom(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: same way APC turned mushin in lagos around grin grin grin

**falls from udala tree laughing**

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
There are no rustic roof in lagos, I present to you oyingbo lagos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: same way APC turned mushin in lagos around grin grin grin
what area of mushin is the second picture.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
what area of mushin is the second picture.
that's ladipo in mushin, you will see that place clearly from toyota bus stop along oshodi apapa expressway.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Another picture from oyingbo in lagos, yet the say lagos doesn't have rustic roof, take a stroll to ipaja and cure your ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: that's ladipo in mushin, you will see that place clearly from toyota bus stop along oshodi apapa expressway.
now i get it. I hope you have not shut yourself in the foot though.
Btw guys enough of this tribal bashing, una nor dey tire.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Douglasdale:

Oga which part of Onitsha are u talking about? Is it
WOLIWO
FEGGE
UPPER IWEKA
OCHANJA
Or Mgbuka Obosi?

These areas are presumably. The worst areas in Nigeria.

Please tell me something I don't know.

opoko
odokpor
dumeldi market

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
now i get it. I hope you have not shut yourself in the foot though.
Btw guys enough of this tribal bashing, una nor dey tire.
don't get me wrong, am only trying to dispute some people's assertions. How can someone say there are no rustic roofs in lagos, a flight from murtala airport will cure that person's madness.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by prophetone(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Any educated person would know by now that this thread is not about denying the brown roofs in the SW, but about showcasing the lies the nyamiris on this forum have fed nairalanders with. Posting pictures of the SW is old, stale and boring. What is interesting is the backwardness of eastern cities in the midst of lies.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: don't get me wrong, am only trying to dispute some people's assertions. How can someone say there are no rustic roofs in lagos, a flight from murtala airport will cure that person's madness.
true, just go to bolade or itire. But the fact is nigeria is a 3rd world country and all these is expected, expecially with our corrupt nature.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Op rebel your pix. We are fully on ground no shaking

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
true, just go to bolade or itire. But the fact is nigeria is a 3rd world country and all these is expected, expecially with our corrupt nature.
itire, ilasa, odo eran, isolo, ejigbo, okota, ago, abule-egba, dopemu, idimu, ikotun, egbe, igando etc I no fit mention finish, they are all rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by bashydemy(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Lol; Yes,you are Anago and you are trying to reinvent yourself after Chino,Buddamonk and our pretty sister,Banega dealt a devastating blow to your image on NL ....lol
And those pictures has been in circulation since 2000 and 2005.
None of those pictures is true of what is on ground.
Are you this daft? you mean pictures of image with Peter Obi in them have been in circulation since 2000? You dey mad. When have you been using internet self to have make them been in circulation since 2000
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: don't get me wrong, am only trying to dispute some people's assertions. How can someone say there are no rustic roofs in lagos, a flight from murtala airport will cure that person's madness.

you don enter flight before.... bwahhaaaaa laugh wan kill me. and please which part of route do you see red roof we are waiting.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

you don enter flight before.... bwahhaaaaa laugh wan kill me. and please which part of route do you see red roof we are waiting.
if I start to abuse you na, U go dey cry. U no go respect yourself. Eh!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Finland Japa / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.