Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35657 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: if I start to abuse you na, U go dey cry. U no go respect yourself. Eh!!!

abuse you make me laugh dolts... you never still enter plane once in your miserable life.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2014
The difference is clear op post old pictures with no tags and no verification the other guy post recent pictures with tags and can be verified. The op was ask to tag his pictures he starting cursing somebody's father which shows lack of home training and good parental upbringing synonymous with people over there.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

abuse you make me laugh dolts... you never still enter plane once in your miserable life.
hmmm!!! When I start now, U will be calling orando owoh to help you. Park well now, else, you will be stigmatized on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: hmmm!!! When I start now, U will be calling orando owoh to help you. Park well now, else, you will be stigmatized on this thread.

call Orlando owoh na today I dey beat you like cele pastor delivering a toddler with marine spirit. bring it on my footmat. tell us your dream flight experience.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by shizzle11(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2014
bwuahaaha! fvckard op.

The shediott obviously had nightmares from the pictures chino posted of the yolobaland. Much as you try, yolobaland is no match to igboland as far as posh houses and buildings are concerned. Even in the very scarce red roofs you posted were as far back as 2005, they were among a multitude of well erected modern buildings. hahahahah!

Try harder, fvcktard!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

call Orlando owoh na today I dey beat you like cele pastor delivering a toddler with marine spirit. bring it on my footmat. tell us your dream flight experience.
GAYbriel FAGuson, respect yourself, you go cry ooooo

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by shizzle11(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh: The difference is clear op post old pictures with no tags and no verification the other guy post recent pictures with tags and can be verified. The op was ask to tag his pictures he starting cursing somebody's father which shows lack of home training and good parental upbringing synonymous with people over there.
that is their hallmark, they are cursed people

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by shizzle11(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: GAYbriel FAGuson, respect yourself, you go cry ooooo
bwuahahahahaha gringringringringrin
the connies are high on N20 ogogoro

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Where is my popcorn? make i reserve spce for front.
infact lemme rush to the VVIP section. @ kalvan1000 God bless you. honestly those Igbos are living in fools paradise, the world knows that. is this chino' s anambra adigo mma? smh. ride on bro. nah me and ANAMBRA today.
ANAMBRA NZUZU
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2014
WIZGUY69: Where is my popcorn? make i reserve spce for front.
infact lemme rush to the VVIP section. @ kalvan1000 God bless you. honestly those Igbos are living in fools paradise, the world knows that. is this chino' s anambra adigo mma? smh. ride on bro. nah me and ANAMBRA today.
ANAMBRA NZUZU
grin
this one never read reach last page cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2014
grin Fooolish man. you are not suppose to be posting on Nairaland at all. you no get liver. only on nairaland you are the chief warrior. coward. ilugunboy is coming run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin Fooolish man. you are not suppose to be posting on Nairaland at all. you no get liver. only on nairaland you are the chief warrior. coward. ilugunboy is coming run for your life.
is ilungunboy here?

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Customized is now ISIS terrorizing the land of mud and rust.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2014

how about amadioha killing every living thing in your lineage if that is not me. can I get a big loud ise. we are still interested in your flight experience abi you self dey browse inside copter.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: what is shinning about ebutemeta

I still see stripes of silver lining on the roofs. They are not all rusty. Bad belle angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
phantom: please do not quote me again.i am not interested in a back and forth with you this morning.r.etarded chicks give me this terrible nausea. its not your fault, just my allergy. hope you don't mind?

I have quoted u again. Go jump into the ocean. See how low u delved into just because I stated the obvious. Who is r*tarded between both of us. Someone who can't argue wiv out given out jabs on a faceless forum for that matter. Why won't u feel nauseated. Smally.....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

how about amadioha killing every living thing in your lineage if that is not me. can I get a big loud ise. we are still interested in your flight experience abi you self dey browse inside copter.
you have started crying, i warned you GAYBriel FAGuson. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: There are no rustic roof in lagos, I present to you oyingbo lagos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And this particular picture is very colourful. I see colourful roof canopies.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But to be sincere anago is not to blame for denying his picture..who would?

customized13: you have started crying, i warned you GAYBriel FAGuson. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: you have started crying, i warned you GAYBriel FAGuson. cheesy cheesy cheesy

crying lmao..... just stamped curses on your destiny like newly acquired visa. we are still waiting on your fairytale flight story.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Customized I know that the fugly dwarf will be wearing pampas everywhere he goes.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by AkinEgba: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Op stop copying old pictures from other naira land threads and posting them here. Go to Anambra and take new photos and when you do write your name on one of the photos.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

crying lmao..... just stamped curses on your destiny like newly acquired visa. we are still waiting on your fairytale flight story.
GAYbu F@G, wad up.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2014
You didn't notice, I didn't even bother to post a counter pix because we all know that all those pictures he posted up there are from 10-15years ago.. grin

So bother not nwanne.. cheesy cheesy

AkinEgba: Op stop copying old pictures from other naira land threads and posting them here. Go to Anambra and take new photos and when you do write your name on one if the photos.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: GAYbu F@G, wad up.

the name of your demented father. moreover the face of phaggotry on nairaland is nnwei1stson. your kinsman, I'm very sure it runs in the gene pool of y'all bantunoid.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by T9ksy(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Thanks op for the pics. Have never been anywhere east of the niger as am the only son of my mother and hence don't want to end up in someone's else cooking pot.I heard human meat is a delicatessen in that part of nigeria and as "cowardly" as i am, i decide not to take any chances.

This is why when those olori pelebes come here to ridicule our slums i had no reply for them as i have never been to their region but with way they keep regurgitating the same old tune, i actually thought they were the region had no rusty roofs.

And where is that m0r0n who always claime that ibos cannot live under rusty roofs? This is why no one takes you guys serious, anymore.
There are just as many rusty roofs in Ibadan as there are in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

the name of your demented father. moreover the face of phaggotry on nairaland is nnwei1stson. your kinsman, I'm very sure it runs in the gene pool of y'all bantunoid.
GAYbu has started crying, I warned him cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

customized13: GAYbu has started crying, I warned him cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Shut up my friend! There are no slums nor rustic roof in Onitsha..

Ibadam is massive slum filled with mud houses and rustic roofs..

Below is the aerial view of the two cities..

One is New York while the other is Somalia..

[s]
T9ksy: Thanks op for the pics. Have never been anywhere east of the niger as am the only son of my mother and hence don't want to end up in someone's else cooking pot.I heard human meat is a delicatessen in that part of nigeria and as "cowardly" as i am, i decide not to take any chances.

This is why when those olori pelebes come here to ridicule our slums i had no reply for them as i have never been to their region but with way they keep regurgitating the same old tune, i actually thought they were the region had no rusty roofs.

And where is that m0r0n who always claime that ibos cannot live under rusty roofs? This is why no one takes you guys serious, anymore.
There are just as many rusty roofs in Ibadan as there are in anambra.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: GAYbu has started crying, I warned him cheesy cheesy cheesy

bwahhhhaaaa I can see the curses have start manifesting in your life. you no longer jawjaw you are now a one -liner fvckhead like your copter master. we are still waiting o. your flight story.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by thewarrior72: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014

Abeg na which one be anago grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2014
Odinma1, come defend your state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See The Overloaded Car Impounded By Karota / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.