Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin (5776 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / 18 Year-old Girl Admits Having Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times. See Photos And Video / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
A 19-year old boy (name withheld), was Tuesday arrested at Iguosa, a suburb community in Benin City, located in Ovia North-East local government area of Edo State, for allegedly sleeping with a dog.

The teenager who confessed to sleeping with the dog, said he lives in Uselu area of Benin but often comes to Iguosa to look for menial jobs. He said the dog was following him as he moved along the street in the community and he thereafter took the dog to an uncompleted building where he had canal knowledge of the animal.

“I was going on the street and the dog kept following me and I carried it like a baby and thereafter I took it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me,” he said in pidgin English.

A member of the community, George Ogbonwan‎ who narrated how the suspect was caught, said the culprit was romancing the dog but he thought he wanted to steal it, not knowing that the lad had a different plan.

“When I saw the young man carrying the dog like a baby, I decided to tell the owner and advised him to go into the uncompleted building. I told him to go round the house while I went through the other side and we saw him having sex with the dog,” he said.

Also speaking on the incident, the owner of the dog, Mr. Garuba Samari, who described the incident as an abominable act, said the boy should be taken to the security agents who would decide what to do to him, adding that, “the dog has to follow him, I have nothing to do with the dog again.”

The Odionwere (head) of Iguosa community, ‎Pa Clifford Igiehon, described the act as a taboo to the community. He called for a proper screening of the young man to ascertain if he is normal.

“It is an abomination against the community. The young man came from Uselu in Benin City and I don’t know why he decided to commit the act here in this community and we don’t want to see him here again so that he does not come and spoil our people,” he said, adding that, the suspect would be handed to the police for further investigation and to find out if he has contacted any dicease after sleeping with the dog.

‎The secretary of the community, Festus Obadiaru, who also described the act as a taboo and unprecedented in the community, said the suspect would be handed to the police authority for further investigation.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/13/teenager-caught-sleeping-with-dog-in-benin/

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Mendo007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
WTF!
that boy shouldn't bring in a new disease mehn!
we are trying to fight Ebola & dis dude is trying 2 creat a new 1 with an aboki's dog?
damn!

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mendo007: WTF!
that boy shouldn't bring in a new disease mehn!
we are trying to fight Ebola & dis dude is trying 2 creat a new 1 with an aboki's dog?
damn!
I don't believe the storry. Dogs are not goats, they can bite.

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by rawpadgin(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
he should be taking back to "uselu" where he came from
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by rawpadgin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't believe the storry. Dogs are not goats, they can bite.
some bingos mumu pass goat sef

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by abdulaz: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
rawpadgin: some bingos mumu pass goat sef
undecided
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Leetunechi: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2014

guy

the news is as real as ebola.
I watched the news this morning grin grin

edo wa ko yor oh grin
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Leetunechi: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
rawpadgin: he should be taking back to "uselu" where he came from

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by KillerBeauty(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
End shall never seize to wonder

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by hungryboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
abeg him been use condom?

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by hungryboy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
The dick is a calming influence, even na lion u suceed put dick for him yansh, him go turn to chicken

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Sunkyphil(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
;Dkonji na bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Tallesty1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
hungryboy: The dick is a calming influence, even na lion u suceed put dick for him yansh, him go turn to chicken
lmao...... But it is hard to believe nahundecided. No be even say nah d guy get d dog.

Unless that dog is a runs-dog.

16 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Vikky014(f): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na waoh for some people o,,hw can u lust afta an animal?devil is a Liar

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
lol.At least no be chicken or cow him fuu.'k.Some fulani herdsmen mess their cows hot ar.secheesy.Konji is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by hungryboy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao...... But it is hard to believe nahundecided. No be even say nah d guy get d dog.

Unless that dog is a runs-dog.
That dog got no love from its owner, i bet he was hardly fed or cuddled, that guy was like a lover the dog never had, its just that the choosed a wrong place and time to express their love for each other.

7 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by adanduka: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
The teenager needs to be castrated. At 30 he'll be sleeping with cats shocked

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by onuwaje(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
lynpetra: lol.At least no be chicken or cow him fuu.'k.Some fulani herdsmen mess their cows hot ar.secheesy.Konji is a bastard.
busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by hatux: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mehn! Wahala dey oo
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by rexibity(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
choi!! i cover my Tecno, UC browser n my eyes with the bloot of god...u don sour finish!
lynpetra: lol.At least no be chicken or cow him fuu.'k.Some fulani herdsmen mess their cows hot ar.secheesy.Konji is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by jmoore(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bestiality and homosexuality are members of the same family. Their surname is insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Lindx93(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
hungryboy: That dog got no love from its owner, i bet he was hardly fed or cuddled, that guy was like a lover the dog never had, its just that the choosed a wrong place and time to express their love for each other.
cheesy This really got me cracking.....Maybe the guy is under a spiritual manipulation..who knows
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by ElFenomeno1: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fu..cking a nkita?!

Smh
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by AGgal(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
The dog is an ashi and the guy is insane! grin
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
I bet the dog had a crush on the boy. She likes his six-pack undecided The boy too, liked the dog's boobsie and baka, as she dey whine the thing dey waka. Dog wants man, man want dog; they met and did the do, shikinan!
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by lemmeknow: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
aba wetin hungry d guy reach level na!

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by hungryboy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
jmoore: Bestiality and homosexuality are members of the same family. Their surname is insanity.
And their last name is fatality
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by xp17(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
I just confimed the news and its for real.
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Video*** Wicked girl pours Boiling Water
on her ex-boyfriend for wanting
her back after Dumping Her http:///Y5m0gr
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Mutuwa(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2014

Really shocked u don see some b dt..?
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
So, what will happen to the dog as the owner has rejected it for being wayward sad
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Henrypraise: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Uselu is renowned for her psychiatric hospital, so m not surprised.

D buy sef get mind, he no even fear say d dog go bite him John.T, or say him John.T go hang 4 inside d dog like normal dog tins.

Lastly m waiting for USA to cum n grant dis guy n d doggy asylum, were ar gay pple wen u need dem, de shud cum n defend dia stock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart / Meet This Black African Beauty Who Married To American Soldier (photos) / I Accidentally Typed Into Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.