Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater (1111 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Kokolett(f): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Saw this online.

10 Things That Can Predict Whether Your Spouse Will Cheat on You
Eric Barker Aug. 12, 2014

*.A man is as likely to cheat as he is to experience a flight delay. The probability is even higher when his wife is pregnant. Men who are risk-takers or easily a r o u s e d are more likely to wander.

*.The more economically dependent a man is on his partner, the more likely he is to cheat on her(for women, economic dependency had the opposite effect.) Ironically, men who make significantly more than their female partners were also more likely to cheat.

*.Women’s number of lifetime sexual partners predicted an increased risk of getting some on the side. Wives who wear the pants in the relationship are more likely to cheat.

*. Years of education reduced the chance a woman would stray. Women who were more educated than their husbands were more likely to engage in sexual infidelity. All ladies are more likely to have affairs with men who are more educated than their spouse.

*.Women dissatisfied with their relationship are more than twice as likely to cheat; those who feel they are sexually incompatible with their partners are nearly three times as likely.

*.Women are much more likely to have affairs when they’re young. For men the likelihood increases with age. Men are more likely to cheat with younger women.

*.Men with masculine voices and women with feminine voices are both more likely to cheat. Having power and being confident makes both men and women more prone to straying.

*. Number of previous sex partners, impulsivity, relationship happiness and outside optionsare all predictors of who will cheat. Infidelity first occurred after an average of seven years of marriage. ~50% of individuals met their extramarital partner at work.

*.Some people cheat just because they’re stressed out. About 75 percent of marriages survive if the male is cheating, and about 65 percent surviveif the female is having an affair.

*.Among individuals engaging in infidelity, 56% of men and 34% of women rate their marriage as “happy” or “very happy.”

http://time.com/3101183/10-things-that-can-predict-whether-your-spouse-will-cheat-on-you/

What do y'all think?
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kokolett - Men with masculine voices and women with feminine voices are both more likely to cheat.

Lol, this is ridiculous. It's the same thing as saying that Men with ‘joysticks’ and women with ‘holes’ are likely to cheat.

-- Concerning women, One thing I know for sure is those that tolerates flirting are very much likely to cheat on their partners. Fact.
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by victorNRceo: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
says who

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Kokolett(f): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol, this is ridiculous. It's the same thing as saying that Men with ‘joysticks’ and women with ‘holes’ are likely to cheat.

-- Concerning woman, One thing I know for sure is those that tolerates flirting are very much likely to cheat on their partners. Fact.

I think the writer is refering to men with deep voices and women with really high pitched, sweet voices.
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kokolett:

I think the writer is refering to men with deep voices and women with really high pitched, sweet voices.

Lol, all the same. What's do you think is the probability of coming across Men with deep voices and women with high pitched, sweet voices in a 10? - I say 8.

Literally this means, 8' out of every 10 Humans are likely to cheat. Ridiculous.. grin
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Kokolett(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol, all the same. What's do you think is the probability of coming across Men with deep voices and women with high pitched, sweet voices in a 10? - I say 8.

Literally this means, 8' out of every 10 Humans are likely to cheat. Ridiculous.. grin

I really don't think the chances of meeting men with real deep voices are that high. Tell me; how many guys have you come across with voices as deep as that of Barry White, James Earl Jones, or even Yul Edochie? I bet it'll hardly be up to one in ten.
Re: 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kokolett:

I really don't think the chances of meeting men with real deep voices are that high. Tell me; how many guys have you come across with voices as deep as that of Barry White, James Earl Jones, or even Yul Edochie? I bet it'll hardly be up to one in ten.

Lol, you sound bias. Are you the author of this write-up? You sound like you are trying to protect something here.

You know what, I think we really should stick with the writer's true words ‘Masculine and Feminine’. That should Do. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need An Advice From You Palz / Pls Advice The Man Of God :-[ / Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.