Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Time To Win Against Ebola. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time To Win Against Ebola. (2164 Views)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Prayers Against Ebola Virus. / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
I won't broach the issue of "By his stripes we are healed" and why vaunted demonstrations of faith-driven miracles of healing have shot blanks at Ebola and Chibok girls in recent times.. but hey, it is good to know that some Christians have thinking caps on.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Matthew 8:6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 8:7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
God's will.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Jesus has finished the work against ebola. That is, He has done everything He needs to do about it. Victory.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
While you are busy bandying mythology and fiction on nairaland, doctors and other health worker are busy trying their best to save lives with the little they have at their disposal. . .

1 Like

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2014
mazaje: While you are busy bandying mythology and fiction on nairaland, doctors and other health worker are busy trying their best to save lives with the little they have at their disposal. . .

i'm not a doctor, i thought that was the first sentence on this thread. Do you suffer from loss of memory, Jesus can heal you too.
Many people, believers and unbelievers are doing what they know to help. i even heard TB gave some millions and some "holy" water. What are you doing to help?
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Psalms 85:12 Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
Rest on the promise in God's word.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Image123: Psalms 85:12 Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
Rest on the promise in God's word.

If all the mythology and fiction you are typing is true, ebola would since have been defeated. . .The thing is after the Lagos state government and the FG succeed in their war against ebola, deluded people like you will come and be dishing out more mythical passages about how some jew that died 2000 years ago defeated ebola. . .if the government refuses to take any step and share your delusion that a jew that died 200 years ago has already defeated ebola do you think that Nigeria would not have been suffering from an ebola epidemic by now?. . .You are lost in delusion my friend. . .

4 Likes

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
mazaje:

If all the mythology and fiction you are typing is true, ebola would since have been defeated. . .The thing is after the Lagos state government and the FG succeed in their war against ebola, deluded people like you will come and be dishing out more mythical passages about how some jew that died 2000 years ago defeated ebola. . .if the government refuses to take any step and share your delusion that a jew that died 200 years ago has already defeated ebola do you think that Nigeria would not have been suffering from an ebola epidemic by now?. . .You are lost in delusion my friend. . .

sit there and observe. Even the research people would above all thank God for giving them the needed wisdom and breakthrough. Open your eyes and bask in His wonder.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Image123:

sit there and observe. Even the research people would above all thank God for giving them the needed wisdom and breakthrough. Open your eyes and bask in His wonder.

which god will they thank?. . For Fashola Allah is the god he will thank and not your dead jew man/god that died over 200 years ago according to some stories written about him much later. . .
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
mazaje:

which god will they thank?. . For Fashola Allah is the god he will thank and not you dead jew man/god that died over 200 years ago according to some stories written about him much later. . .
Thank God.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by mazaje(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Image123:
Thank God.

There are so many Gods. . .
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
mazaje:

The one who act like he does not care one bit.. chalk it up to infinite wisdom.. someday we will understand.. or not
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
mazaje:

The living One would acknowledge.

Psalms 95:3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

It's time to activate the power of words. i will say of the Lord. When you love someone, it's good to say it. God wants us to declare our trust, love and faith in Him.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Weah96: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
hungryboy: dude u are needed in Yaba infectious disease hospital, we got so many ebola patients there, hope by God's grace u will visit there soon to heal them

He didn't say anything about healing, only carrying a shield of faith. Although I must say that Ebola patients are too sick to be carrying heavy objects like shields and b)reast plates.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Weah96: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Image123: John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Jesus has finished the work against ebola. That is, He has done everything He needs to do about it. Victory.

Hahaha. Jesus has done EVERYTHING he needs to do about Ebola? Only dead people can be that lazy.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Image123: John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost..........End of Part 1

Part 2:

After he gave up the ghost, the ghost went on a three day vacation. On the third day, the ghost rushed back into Jesus and Jesus rose up from the dead.

The whole world said, "HOLY SH#T!!!". Jesus said, No, it's the "Holy Ghost'.

Image123: Jesus has finished the work against ebola. That is, He has done everything He needs to do about it. Victory.

Mortal Kombat:
Round 3
Jesus vs Ebola

1 Like

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by BraveGuy: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Image123 is right about the Scriptures he's posting. You either accept or reject them - very simple. But, I guess most of you have NEVER heard of the first internationally reported cases of a Nigerian survivor and her strategy. Her name is Dr. Ada Igonoh, First Consultants Hospital, Lagos. You can see her VIDEO interview here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/22/ada-igonoh-survivor-ebola_n_5864156.html

For those with limited internet access, read from it here:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/15/must-read-through-the-valley-of-the-shadow-of-death-dr-ada-igonoh-survived-ebola-this-is-her-story/
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks, Nigeria is doing pretty well against Ebola and i certainly do not rule out the effects of prayers in curbing this plague. Show me your faith by your works as it were.

1 Like

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Image123:
i am not a doctor.

Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF) is a very infectious and deadly disease that affects human beings and some animals. The disease is caused by infection with Ebola virus, named after a river in the D.R. Congo.
It makes those infected very sick. Up to 90% of patients infected with Ebola will die. There are currently no vaccines or definitive treatment.
This disease has become a plague/epidemic ravaging West Africa at present. There is ongoing research and studies to get the cure and perhaps vaccine.
i want/have to say that it is okay and in tandem with scriptures for everyone to heed to best practices on preventing further Ebola infection. Also, there is nothing wrong in taking medicine to cure or prevent Ebola and any other disease. There are modes of transportation as there are modes of healing. Approved drugs/medicine remain a valid mode of healing.
As the world looks sort of helplessly at the raging plague, the aim of this thread is to remind everyone that there is hope, and help is on the way. For every believer, there is no need to panic. Stay strong,
Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Wow, i heard that we won. Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Image123:

Wow, i heard that we won. Praise God.
grin grin Halleluyah! my spirit is high this friday o, i don't know why.
Re: Time To Win Against Ebola. by Image123(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Bidam:
grin grin Halleluyah! my spirit is high this friday o, i don't know why.

Yes oh brother, you no get choice, your spirit must to high and be higher in Jesus' name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Yhwh (jehovah) / Is Church Marriage Biblical? / Ifa Divination For Nigeria 2018 - Babalawo Orisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.