Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,943 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why You Should Avoid Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Avoid Married Women (1863 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
There are scores of women out there – single, available and waiting for a guy just like you to walk into their lives. But they either escape your notice or you always find yourself being drawn to the wrong ones – the married kind. If you’re the kind who likes to live life a little dangerously, there’s probably an element of the furtive that adds excitement with a married woman. Meeting on the quiet, trying to escape being noticed, arranging clandestine meetings, lends a certain charm to the affair. This has given rise to controversial web sites which play cupid in extra-marital affairs.
There’s always a certain lure about the forbidden. However, just as Adam regretted taking a bite out of the apple when Eve tempted him, a married woman is just that - forbidden fruit.

Why is it preferable to acknowledge that a married woman is strictly out of bounds and off limits?

Married Women Come With Excess Baggage

A relationship is fraught with enough emotions and complications when it involves two individuals. But when you consider the situation with a married woman, there’s a lot more at stake than the feelings and lives of just two individuals – hers and yours. There’s a husband and maybe even one or more kid(s).At some point, things will get out of hand when the affair comes out into the open. You have to be ready to deal with the repercussions of it. Are you ready to break up a family? You might console yourself by saying that your married lover and her husband already had problems before you came on the scene, but you must take responsibility for your actions and the role you have played in causing a deeper rift. If you hadn’t been on the scene she might have tried harder, but your entering into the equation has definitely complicated things.

Married Women Have A History

While most individuals who have had one or more relationships, have a past, with a married woman it is a little more complex. She has entered into a far more serious commitment and a sacred institution. If one or both of you have strong religious backgrounds, it will cause some very adverse reactions in your families. She has also built an entire life with another man and it will surely have moulded her personality and shaped her thoughts. She will probably have a lot of preconceived notions about the way a relationship works, based on her experience of married life.

She May Just Be Using You

If you explore the reasons for her seeking an affair, you may be shocked to discover that she has realized that her husband is cheating on her and having an affair with his secretary/her best friend/has formed an attachment to someone online. In her despair, she wants to hit back. She could be using you to forget her anguish over the discovery or as a form of revenge, to get back at her unfaithful spouse. And you will end up being caught in the middle.

Married Women Need A Change

Sometimes a married woman gets bored with the predictability of married life. Her husband may be too preoccupied with his career, working late hours and she feels neglected because he doesn’t spend enough time with her. She may become bitter and disillusioned with married life and she longs for a breath of fresh air – a change from the routine – and from that stems the need to indulge in a fling. But this may be just a temporary distraction and she may never intend for it to be more than a passing fancy. Despite her cynicism about her marriage, she may not want to give it up either because of the security it represents or a certain lifestyle she is accustomed to. She may not want to rock the boat, which may leave you with a broken heart when she decides she wants out.

Married Women Fear The Consequences

Ultimately, however hard she may try, sometimes, a married woman cannot summon up the courage to just walk out of her marriage. She either doesn’t want to upset her children or feels guilty about the havoc she will wreak in their lives if she walks out. She may want to retain her position in society and not want to be gossiped about in her friends' circle. Or she may fear the wrath of her husband, if he threatens her with dire consequences if she thinks of leaving him. Or she may not want to be judged by her extended family and relatives as being shallow and not sticking with her marriage. Fearing all this and not wanting to face the music, she may, in all likelihood, return to her marriage bed, leaving yours cold.

Analyze Your Reasons

Think about why you have been attracted to a married woman. Is it because of what she represents in terms of the fact that she’s taken? Often, just like children, we want what we can’t have, or something that’s denied to us. If she leaves her husband for you,will she still appear as attractive a proposition? Or when the excitement fades, will your love for her fade too? If that is the case don’t make the mistake of ruining her life, because you will if you decide the relationship has lost its charm. She will feel cheated if she has destroyed her marriage and lost you.

Responsibility

When you enter into a relationship with a married woman, it doesn’t always spell doom. If the marriage was already dying a natural death, or she was virtually separated from her husband, and things go well, you may both decide to make things permanent. If there are kids involved, carefully consider all the implications.
You will have to shoulder the responsibility of being a surrogate father in addition to coping with the relationship with your lover/new wife. If the kids are older you will have to probably maintain a fine balance between being a friend and a role mode to them.
You may also have to refrain from being openly demonstrative with their mother, at least in thebeginning, in case you alienate them or they are uncomfortable with it. All this places a lot of pressureon a relationship.If you are tempted to enter into a relationship with a married woman, don’t just plunge headlong into it.

In fact, if you can steer clear of it, that’s the easiest and most preferable option. For once the initial excitement begins to fade and you have to face the harsh realities, there are more complications than you bargained on.

But if you can’t seem to help yourself and do find yourself falling for a married woman, and she reciprocates your feelings, try and have the courage of your convictions and back off until she makes a decision to get out of her marriage if it is falling apart.Don’t get into the messy situation of letting her have her cake and eat it too!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Really?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by maxism2: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
somebody close to me b4 was banging married women. he even impregnated one of them and d woman and husband shamelessly named d boy after him
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Aitee1: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op, 'ekpo nka owo' is 4real oh...
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Op, 'ekpo nka owo' is 4real oh...

interpret pls
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Aitee1: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thunder bolt grin
lalasticlala:

interpret pls
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by PapaNnamdi: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Summary pls, my brain go pain me if i read am finish
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Thunder bolt grin

Yoruba Magun?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
PapaNnamdi: Summary pls, my brain go pain me if i read am finish

Summary: No toast or bang another person woman. even if d woman de toast u by herself, behave like Joseph who flee from Potipher wife. If not.........
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by PapaNnamdi: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

Summary: No toast or bang another person woman. even if d woman de toast u by herself, behave like Joseph who flee from Potipher wife. If not.........
taaah there, joseph wey dull imsef, if d woman doesnt get satisfied by her husband, its my duty to make her happy and save their marriage.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by bustyhelen(f): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
hey!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
taaah there, joseph wey dull imsef, if d woman doesnt get satisfied by her husband, its my duty to make her happy and save their marriage.

u do married women 4 real?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by daveP(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2014
( in bishop umeh's accent)Its isnt good at all.

Copyrighting starts today. So get set....... Hehe
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by lalasticlala(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2014
daveP: ( in bishop umeh's accent)Its isnt good at all.

Copyrighting starts today. So get set....... Hehe

hahahahahahaha funny

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by olumaxi(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2014
But married women r sweet i swear
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by flowjoe: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
olumaxi: But married women r sweet i swear
Lol u took d words right outta my mouth
+ dey r more coded, u dnt need to pour dem too much rhymes grin they already know wink
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tell them op..., if only they will hear.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by nikkypearl(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
okk..pls tell us too,why ladies should avoid married men!
How feasible is this!no way,unless thunder fire dose gurls b**bs grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by ideee03(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweet how?Then why do married men ignore their 'SWEET' wives and chase single girls about?
My take on this is just the thought of it being forbidden,that's what thrills guys into dating married women i.e. those not dating them for thier money

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
And their vagínas are usually not tight. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Out of bound. A no go area for me and my Gee's sad

Rule No 1 - Do not advance on another persons woman ; whether married or unmarried angry
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by xynerise: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
You just wan die prematurely grin
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
lalasticlala:

No be small thing... E happen to me sef but I fled for my life... cheesy
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by olumaxi(m): 3:29am On Aug 15, 2014
flowjoe:
Lol u took d words right outta my mouth
+ dey r more coded, u dnt need to pour dem too much rhymes grin they already know wink
naxo my pardy...wagbayi
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by tpia1: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2014
the only reason why anyone should avoid married women (religion aside) is there's no moral justification to run after them when single ladies are available with any flavour or spice you prefer.

they can also do the "adrenalin" thingy, cant they?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Married Women by tpia1: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2014
maxism2: somebody close to me b4 was banging married women. he even impregnated one of them and d woman and husband shamelessly named d boy after him

lord have mercy, Jesus.

But you never know, maybe the husband was in on the whole thing.

could be an arrangement if the husband is infertile or impotent. Or some other stuff like rituals.

doesnt make it ok though.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon / Every Man's Dream...(official) / Why Would You Spend So Much On A Woman You Have Not 'Consummated'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.