Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545951 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by iphunanya(f): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
madridfc:

Thanks for this info! I had to contact ebay customer care to tell them whatsup, well from their end, "everything is fine, and I'm 100% covered", but notwithstanding, I've contacted chinosxl to triple check them when they arrive.
Hello dear, I justt won a bid on ebay, how do I go about making the payment. Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
iphunanya:
Hello dear, I justt won a bid on ebay, how do I go about making the payment. Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks

use ur paypal account. click on pay now, and follow the prompt.. goodluck
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

can I call you on your number that ends with 4990

that's not my number dear. I have no phone number connected to any social network.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
iphunanya:

Sure u have a paypal account linked to ur ebay acct, just go ahead and make payments, provided u ok with the bid winning price...if u dnt have paypal, u could as well contact Mr chino via mail, and legalwealth also, he funds Mr chino paypal, while u credit him and Mr chino having ur log in details can make payment for u. believe this would help.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2015
chinosxl sent u mail and likewise text messages regarding d invoice issue, expecting ur conclusion and reversed updated invoice, dnt wanna have issues when it's time for collection, I plan myself ahead. Hope our stuffs has arrived? Should be clearing customs now?? Nice day all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
megamindmaster:
Am still on the observing things... All the Ogas and madam(s) in the house, madridfc,etinosajay,ahmed4002,Laredojohn, pweetydamsel55, completey..etc I hail una wella. How the biz dey go?
@completey, I sent you a mail. There is something I want us to talk about. Try reply soon...
happy new year to you boss. and a blissful union
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Laredojohn . Hope our stuffs has arrived? Should be clearing customs now?? Nice day all.[/quote]

would mail op. Some plane touch down MMIA on monday. While some didn't make it due to the winter issues.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2015
pweetydamsel55:
happy new year to you boss.

thanks a lot pweety.
guys i have a question... what are the issues or things that make ebay suspend or totally terminate one's account? must the paypal name tally with the shipping name or something. Guys throw more light on this....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2015
megamindmaster:

thanks a lot pweety.
guys i have a question... what are the issues or things that make ebay suspend or totally terminate one's account? must the paypal name tally with the shipping name or something. Guys throw more light on this....

There are some reasons they may suspend your
account:
-Non-payment of eBay fees
-Not reimbursing them for a refund they made to
your buyer
-A serious violation of one of their rules and
policies
-If your payment method is out-of-date

Find out why your account was suspended
If they suspend your account, they would notify you by email and tell you what to do to reinstate your account.
If you didn't receive an email about your
suspension, contact them.

If your account is suspended and you don’t
know why, it’s possible that your email software
blocked the email notifying you of the
suspension. You can find a copy of the email in
your My eBay Messages inbox.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

There are some reasons they may suspend your
account:
-Non-payment of eBay fees
-Not reimbursing them for a refund they made to
your buyer
-A serious violation of one of their rules and
policies
-If your payment method is out-of-date

Find out why your account was suspended
If they suspend your account, they would notify you by email and tell you what to do to reinstate your account.
If you didn't receive an email about your
suspension, contact them.

If your account is suspended and you don’t
know why, it’s possible that your email software
blocked the email notifying you of the
suspension. You can find a copy of the email in
your My eBay Messages inbox.
thanks bro. Know some of these o, and not done any, they just suspended my 1 year old account, reached them and they said they will not change it. i should forget about ebay.... i tire o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2015
@Chinosxl, Please am expecting this items with tracking no via UPS: 1Z75972..........5596895
WILL WANT IT shipped with my Asus mini and the samsun phone already received. will want you to update my invoice when you received it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2015
megamindmaster:

thanks bro. Know some of these o, and not done any, they just suspended my 1 year old account, reached them and they said they will not change it. i should forget about ebay.... i tire o
May be you log in with a different ip from what you have been using before. or you log in with a phone or computer that they have ban a user before. Once you open a msg sent to you from ebay on your email they have cookies that will be secretly embedded in your account. So once an account has been banned and you use that same phone to log into an existing account it will be ban immediately. On the order hand if your ip always shows nigeria and you now log in and they see uk, you will be banned automatically,check your ip at www.whatismyipaddress.com. unless you can convince them that someone tried to log into your account without your consent. Next time, always log in with your phone's browser don't use opera mini or the others because their ip is not static. You can log in now it will show lagos, nigeria if you try to log in again after logging out, it may show switzerland. I have been banned 5 times like that until when I figure it out.
I learnt that you cannot open another account once you are banned. I have a way around that son if you need a new account let me know.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
tonjeola:

i already unlocked it, 9930

9930, likely a cdma (sprint/verizon). It still should work. Pm me another time to get it to work
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

May be you log in with a different ip from what you have been using before. or you log in with a phone or computer that they have ban a user before. Once you open a msg sent to you from ebay on your email they have cookies that will be secretly embedded in your account. So once an account has been banned and you use that same phone to log into an existing account it will be ban immediately. On the order hand if your ip always shows nigeria and you now log in and they see uk, you will be banned automatically,check your ip at www.whatismyipaddress.com. unless you can convince them that someone tried to log into your account without your consent. Next time, always log in with your phone's browser don't use opera mini or the others because their ip is not static. You can log in now it will show lagos, nigeria if you try to log in again after logging out, it may show switzerland. I have been banned 5 times like that until when I figure it out.
I learnt that you cannot open another account once you are banned. I have a way around that son if you need a new account let me know.
My dear you killed it for me. i think this is where the issue is coming from. i need a new account jarey! Abeg yarn me the koko... we talked yesterday a******boss@gmail.com. you can mail me. thanks a lot...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

The ladies are not left alone. kudos dear
really what a man can do a woman do it .

I can vividly remember it's a female here that guide me towards opening of eBay account and performing transactions.

kudos to all the ladies in the house

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Any cheering update on Jan. 12th shipment?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Please I need help on how I can open a paypal account
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

The ladies are not left alone. kudos dear
really what a man can do a woman do it .

I can vividly remember it's a female here that guide me towards opening of eBay account and performing transactions.

kudos to all the ladies in the house
I Second this. Completey did an amazing job already, i like intelligent ladies, thats why i married one... wink thanks once again @completey, u too much. still waiting to hear from you o cool

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

I have been banned 5 times like that until when I figure it out.
Same here, learnt my lesson the hard way.
I don't joke with this my current ebay/paypal account @all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
azpekuliar:
Any cheering update on Jan. 12th shipment?
This one nobody is even talking bout this shipment.
Chinosxl pls come and update us.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

This one nobody is even talking bout this shipment.
pls come and update us.

brother it's well. I just wanna hear from op first.
Though I have confirmation of planes that touch down MMIA on monday.

The weather ain't encouraging for flights this days sha.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
As a JJC...I had 2 items shipped dis morning to LSM office and some are yet to be shipped. Is dia any document am to send to chinosxl regarding d items shipped? Though I sent him a mail wit d info of the items. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2015
hamedade2000:
As a JJC...I had 2 items shipped dis morning to LSM office and some are yet to be shipped. Is dia any document am to send to chinosxl regarding d items shipped? Though I sent him a mail wit d info of the items. Thanks
no documents required.... you are good to go.
just send the tracking number wen items are delivered to him to confirm that he has received them. to be on the safer side.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
megamindmaster:

I Second this. Completey did an amazing job already, i like intelligent ladies, thats why i married one... wink thanks once again @completey, u too much. still waiting to hear from you o cool
Still busy @ work. I will update you when I get home in the evening.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

Still busy @ work. I will update you when I get home in the evening.
Ok. till then. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

no documents required.... you are good to go.
just send the tracking number wen items are delivered to him to confirm that he has received them. to be on the safer side.
thanks bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good afternoon all. Am new here, pls can anyone help with sites where i can shop for quality US baby clothe and shoe at affordable price. Planning to start selling soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
pricelessnikky:
Good afternoon all. Am new here, pls can anyone help with sites where i can shop for quality US baby clothe and shoe at affordable price. Planning to start selling soon.
hello welcome, try ebay.com, amazon.com u can get the affordable on ebay and bulk purchases too, hope u have a paypal account, cos u will need that for the ebay purchases, but for amazon u just need ur debit card for transactions only .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Etinosajay:

9930, likely a cdma (sprint/verizon). It still should work. Pm me another time to get it to work
drop me ur number. i ve one bold 5, power off
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Laredojohn:

hello welcome, try ebay.com, amazon.com u can get the affordable on ebay and bulk purchases too, hope u have a paypal account, cos u will need that for the ebay purchases, but for amazon u just need ur debit card for transactions only .

Thanks so much i really appreciate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
ernieboy:
PLEASE SEND INVOICE FOR MY PACKAGE

NAME ON PACKAGE:E**** OB**YI
TRACKING NUMBER : 940551********0593401645
CARRIER : USPS
ORDER : 2 LAPTOP BATTERIES FROM AMAZON.COM

THANK YOU

pls ow much in naira did u pay chinox for the shipping of ur both laptop batteries as i intend shippin a battery via him n he tends not to gv swift response...atleast i cud get idea from ya price
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inspire7707: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hi Guys.

Any update regarding the 12th Jan shipment date?

Are the shipments now in Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.