Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547667 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

Bros, go to your paypal and open a dispute then escalate it. ♈όϋ've got nothing to loose, if the seller finally ships,♈όϋ will be notified, if he doesn't your money will be refunded.
Opening a dispute now would make paypal freeze ♈όϋr money in the seller's account.
I'm currently expecting my $300 refund next week from paypal after I opened and escalated a dispute.
All in all, ♈όϋ've got 45days to act sha, so ♈όϋ're covered.
Mind ♈όϋ, opening a dispute would force the buyer to respond to your messages.

thanks will do that right away
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

After banning you ebay will send message to all your sellers not to transact any business with you that you are not a registered user. So some of the sellers will not ship and will not refund you on their own. The only solution is that you wait for one week and go to your paypal account and open a dispute at the resolution centre. Paypal will contact seller and they will refund you. Next time,don't link your paypal account to your ebay account.
completey:

This will not happen if seller has not ship the item when you were banned. Talking from experience
completey:

You can pay without linking your paypal account. The only thing is to get a paypal account. When you are checking out you click pay now you will be redirected to a page where you can input your paypal details and pay.
completey:
If you were banned on ebay,before opening an account you need all of the following:
New name
New paypal
New bank account
New computer/ phone
New address. Details later.
My dear you have said it all. i think i have heard most of it, you are really talking from experience. i see where some of the issues are coming from. abeg come trow some more light abeg. the lecture make sense kiss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:
hello guys I was just suspended by eBay for I think having too much of bidding attempt accredited toy account. in fact I just finished placing 2 different order and after the seller got my payment via PayPal Gbam!!! my account suspended. I can't even link the seller via eBay cos of this suspension thank God the seller's email is in my account. and this order suppose to have been shipped because I bought since on Monday. please house what do I do? cos I've called eBay's customer care and they are just burning my airtime credit...... please wet in make I do oooooo cos I can't even get update of shipping details on the PayPal account
first check ur inbox for the message from ebay stating reason for suspension. After that contact ebay customer service wit or without one time password around 3pm to 10pm naija time. My account has been suspended too and i dont get their time any more.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
251784900859 iphone 4s ended $86 251784900859
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:36am On Jan 15, 2015
tonjeola:

drop me ur number. i ve one bold 5, power off

08176033537 (call/whatsapp)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2015
any update on goods shipped on monday abeg o
customers dey on my neck
mr ahmed any goodnews?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
any update on goods shipped on monday abeg o
customers dey on my neck
mr ahmed any goodnews?
we shall hear from him anytime soon maybe on Friday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Oga Chinos, this one is headed your way 940011************2283. USPS USPS First Class Package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
This is a new year, Mr Chino, believe u owe us a duty to give updates about shipments, at least let us know when flight departs and possibly arrives and clearing custom likewise if there is delay or cancellation of flights we should also be informed, this is to make us equally updated, this is key for the kind of business u run, likewise for we to know what to inform our customers if they ask us about delivery of their orders, we dnt have to start comparing urs with others, u are the cheapest that we know, but for communication and updates that's where I believe u need make adjustments, just a opinion, because a particular customer of mine who I told shipments leave the US Mondays, asked me if his items have truly left the US this past monday, could not give him any reply. Pls not just because of me but for us all here, we will appreciate u giving us open updates here on the trend. Believe my fellow importers support my call to the OP to make necessary adjustments. Thanks and do have a blessed day all.

7 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
this weather conditions self. All around the world.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Laredojohn why don't you call his lagos office. op always emphasis on calling his lagos office to confirm delivery.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2015
@Laredojohn I agree 100%. Even if he come here to give updates and attend to other enquiries via mail, SMS and calls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Laredojohn why don't you call his lagos office. op always emphasis on calling his lagos office to confirm delivery.
Ahmed dnt get me wrong here, not complaining squarely about if items arrived lagos office or not, it's a general issue, at least have tried other shippers b4 I moved to him, as said earlier he is the cheapest, but for communication as regards my raised points, for example a particular shipper, gives updates, immediately cargo leaves, arrives, clears customs, processing for delivery and ready for collection, not as if they dnt have their lapses too, so Ahmed u needd understand what am saying here. Let the truth and fact be said, there is nothing there when he updates us his cargo has left the us, arrived Nigeria and clearing custom, most times we are the once that clamor for information before he responds, he should make it a routine. Like...hello all my 12th shipment arrived Nigeria yesterday, clearing customs at the moment, next items cleared, moving to lagos office, collection starts...so so so date...it should be a routine thing for shipments. Ur point about calling lagos office or not isn't what am saying here, how do we call lagos office when we dnt even have any update if the cargo has left us or not. Pls dnt get me wrong here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:
this weather conditions self. All around the world.

The weather we all know, but has he told or informed us anything, if his cargo was delayed, or was airlifted, that's the duty of updates he owes us here.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
modified.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Laredojohn:

The weather we all know, but has he told or informed us anything, if his cargo was delayed, or was airlifted, that's the duty of updates he owes us here.

I understand you. he got to work on that lapses. communication.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Laredojohn:
This is a new year, Mr Chino, believe u owe us a duty to give updates about shipments, at least let us know when flight departs and possibly arrives and clearing custom likewise if there is delay or cancellation of flights we should also be informed, this is to make us equally updated, this is key for the kind of business u run, likewise for we to know what to inform our customers if they ask us about delivery of their orders, we dnt have to start comparing urs with others, u are the cheapest that we know, but for communication and updates that's where I believe u need make adjustments, just a opinion, because a particular customer of mine who I told shipments leave the US Mondays, asked me if his items have truly left the US this past monday, could not give him any reply. Pls not just because of me but for us all here, we will appreciate u giving us open updates here on the trend. Believe my fellow importers support my call to the OP to make necessary adjustments. Thanks and do have a blessed day all.
i just refund one of my customer today who is waitin for laptop since dec. And truly i bought it from dec 10
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
I called Ndidi, and I am pleased to inform ya'll that the Jan 12th shipment will be available for pick-up on or before Friday, the 23rd of January, 2015. cheesy Apparently the cargo didn't get off the ground this week, but should do so next week hopefully. So 'em let's keep waiting..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
azpekuliar:
I called Ndidi, and I am pleased to inform ya'll that the Jan 12th will be available for pick-up on or before Friday, the 23rd of January, 2015. cheesy grin Apparently the cargo didn't get off the ground this week. So 'em let's keep waiting..
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
madridfc:

Thanks.

E pain me sha oo.. but wetin ma go do na..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

brother it's well. I just wanna hear from op first.
Though I have confirmation of planes that touch down MMIA on monday.

The weather ain't encouraging for flights this days sha.

Boss... Can you explain the chain of deleivery to local nipost office of an item bought from abroad and shipped via local posts eg hkpost,chinapost,USPS....thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
completey:
If you were banned on ebay,before opening an account you need all of the following:
New name
New paypal
New bank account
New computer/ phone

You are wrong... The only thing you need is a new email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
azpekuliar:
I called Ndidi, and I am pleased to inform ya'll that the Jan 12th will be available for pick-up on or before Friday, the 23rd of January, 2015. cheesy Apparently the cargo didn't get off the ground this week, but should do so next week hopefully. So 'em let's keep waiting..
Nice updates though, but same thing am not happy about happening, must we contact before we are informed that goods were not airlifted as supposed to on Monday,it's all as if am the only one and a few thinking this way, but to be sincere, the OP is the one meant to give us updates without we asking, when there is a delay or not. Mr Chino pls look seriously into this. It matters a lot for your business. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Laredojohn:

Nice updates though, but same thing am not happy about happening, must we contact before we are informed that goods were not airlifted as supposed to on Monday,it's all as if am the only one and a few thinking this way, but to be sincere, the OP is the one meant to give us updates without we asking, when there is a delay or not. Mr Chino pls look seriously into this. It matters a lot for your business. Thanks

When some of us raised this issue last year, to a few we sounded like alarmists. Well na all of us go enjoy am na, turn by turn.. cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
hello house as regards dis eBay suspension thing I already opened dispute on my PayPal and hopefully I expected a response from the seller or else I excalate but the next question here goes to those purchasing on eBay without linking their PayPal account..... can one purchase with a PayPal which its name I.e email is different from your eBay registered email?

2nd question is do I still call eBay cos I was told d last time I called that they can still help me open dispute to trash sellers that have received payment but refuse to ship due to suspension of a buyer.

pls I need response to all these questions ooo so that I can get my 400dolls out of this entrapment....... plsssssss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
completey:
New name
New paypal
New bank account
New computer/ phone
Hmmm interesting! You mean one has to go through a personality change just because of eBay? shocked I would think it's easier to call them and appeal the ban/ suspension
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tbliss12

yes you can make purchase with different email.
my email address which I registered with ebay is different from my paypal account email address. and that's what am using always.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
azpekuliar:

When some of us raised this issue last year, to a few we sounded like alarmists. Well na all of us go enjoy am na, turn by turn.. cheesy
Lol. @ laredojohn, you have raised salient points and I totally agree with you. I am sure Chinos will read and make adjustments
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
jazz04:

Boss... Can you explain the chain of deleivery to local nipost office of an item bought from abroad and shipped via local posts eg hkpost,chinapost,USPS....thanks
Let me help with that.
When you purchase abroad and the seller ships directly to Nigeria, you will be giving tracking details which you can track on trackitonline.ru or any website it's shipped with. Always make sure you put the correct postal code of the post office closest to where you live. You can get Naija's postal codes from nipost website

When your item leaves the airport to Naija, you may not be able to track it until it arrives the country you can then track with nipost.gov.ng/track. When it reads unsuccessful delivery attempt at your local post office, it means it's available for collection. Don't wait to be called from the post office cos they don't call most times.

Go there with an ID and tracking number and you may be asked to pay a token before collection.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
jazz04 in addition to shrekandfiona post

always make use of university name and it's postal address if you are very close to any university around you. items would be delivered to the university postal office and the university always give you a call to pick up as the always assumed it's important delivery.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tbliss12:
hello house as regards dis eBay suspension thing I already opened dispute on my PayPal and hopefully I expected a response from the seller or else I excalate but the next question here goes to those purchasing on eBay without linking their PayPal account..... can one purchase with a PayPal which its name I.e email is different from your eBay registered email?

2nd question is do I still call eBay cos I was told d last time I called that they can still help me open dispute to trash sellers that have received payment but refuse to ship due to suspension of a buyer.

pls I need response to all these questions ooo so that I can get my 400dolls out of this entrapment....... plsssssss
Since you have opened a dispute on paypal, do not open another on eBay. It isn't allowed. PayPal will sort out the refund and you will be refunded if your item isn't shipped.

You can still call eBay to appeal your suspension, it will be lifted. Explain what you meant by you couldn't provide your correct sim registration.

Yes, your paypal Email does not have to be same with your eBay mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
shrekandfiona:

Since you have opened a dispute on paypal, do not open another on eBay. It isn't allowed. PayPal will sort out the refund and you will be refunded if your item isn't shipped.

You can still call eBay to appeal your suspension, it will be lifted. Explain what you meant by you couldn't provide your correct sim registration.

Yes, your paypal Email does not have to be same with your eBay mail

I mean the phone number I used then when I opened the eBay account some 2 years back got lost so I didn't retrieve the line and I started using a new line. that's the line they are requesting to call me back on for final verification without it they said I'm no longer going to use eBay and if I open another account with a new name and there system detects I will still be suspended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.