Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547700 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
hello guys I was just suspended by eBay for I think having too much of bidding attempt accredited toy account. in fact I just finished placing 2 different order and after the seller got my payment via PayPal Gbam!!! my account suspended. I can't even link the seller via eBay cos of this suspension thank God the seller's email is in my account. and this order suppose to have been shipped because I bought since on Monday. please house what do I do? cos I've called eBay's customer care and they are just burning my airtime credit...... please wet in make I do oooooo cos I can't even get update of shipping details on the PayPal account
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:
hello guys I was just suspended by eBay for I think having too much of bidding attempt accredited toy account. in fact I just finished placing 2 different order and after the seller got my payment via PayPal Gbam!!! my account suspended. I can't even link the seller via eBay cos of this suspension thank God the seller's email is in my account. and this order suppose to have been shipped because I bought since on Monday. please house what do I do? cos I've called eBay's customer care and they are just burning my airtime credit...... please wet in make I do oooooo cos I can't even get update of shipping details on the PayPal account
Call them by 2pm click here http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=581
n get your passcode b4 ♈όϋ call
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Djdamian(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

Madridfc pls can u get me a clean used hp pavilion dv6 with dedicated graphics......how much will it cost me and how do i go abt it...am kinda new in this stuff u guys are doing so i gat no clue yet
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
pricelessnikky:

Thanks so much i really appreciate.
Uwc...sure other. Gurus can add up to my contribution...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Madridfc check your mail, sent u a mail sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

that's not my number dear. I have no phone number connected to any social network.

serious? so you were displaying your marketing skills with someone that has that number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Djdamian:

Madridfc pls can u get me a clean used hp pavilion dv6 with dedicated graphics......how much will it cost me and how do i go abt it...am kinda new in this stuff u guys are doing so i gat no clue yet
the one I got some weeks bck with 4GB Ram, 500Gb Hdd, core i3 was for $127(by luck). The average price for a dv6 core i3 with the above specs is btwn $170-$299.
Doe ♈όϋ can get cheaper ones with lower specs(2GB ram etc) on Ebay/craiglist.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
papiforreal:
Madridfc check your mail, sent u a mail sir.
Seen bro, thanks, na God go save person from scammers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

how do I get pass code
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

Seen bro, thanks, na God go save person from scammers.

yess Boss. God will surely watch yo back. How much is the exchange rate? I am sending the $130 tomorrow morning.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:

how do I get pass code
Click d link I gave ♈όϋ, then click on 'call Us' ♈όϋ get a passcode.
I hope ♈όϋ're not using a mobile phone to open it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

May be you log in with a different ip from what you have been using before. or you log in with a phone or computer that they have ban a user before. Once you open a msg sent to you from ebay on your email they have cookies that will be secretly embedded in your account. So once an account has been banned and you use that same phone to log into an existing account it will be ban immediately. On the order hand if your ip always shows nigeria and you now log in and they see uk, you will be banned automatically,check your ip at www.whatismyipaddress.com. unless you can convince them that someone tried to log into your account without your consent. Next time, always log in with your phone's browser don't use opera mini or the others because their ip is not static. You can log in now it will show lagos, nigeria if you try to log in again after logging out, it may show switzerland. I have been banned 5 times like that until when I figure it out.
I learnt that you cannot open another account once you are banned. I have a way around that son if you need a new account let me know.

hmm. interesting. never knew different ip addresses can cause ebay suspension. This is unbelievable. By the way, those people that have ebay/paypal account suspension issues, did you use chinos office address before the ban? if yes, which of his address format did you use? just curious.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lot of Blackberry Bold 4 for N21,400

Lot of 4 iPhone (1 iPhone 4s and 3 iPhone 4) see seller 's note before buying
271739243733 for $246 but seller is open for Best offer

Lot of 12 brand new watches with boxes for $54
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Djdamian(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:
the one I got some weeks bck with 4GB Ram, 500Gb Hdd, core i3 was for $127(by luck). The average price for a dv6 core i3 with the above specs is btwn $170-$299.
Doe ♈όϋ can get cheaper ones with lower specs(2GB ram etc) on Ebay/craiglist.

dats no problem,just want d one with dedicated graphics.4gb ram or more and 500hdd or more.....and also i need the full procedures on how to get it..tanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:

Click d link I gave ♈όϋ, then click on 'call Us' ♈όϋ get a passcode.
I hope ♈όϋ're not using a mobile phone to open it.

the eBay customer care guy still suspended me ooo cos I couldn't get the sim number I used for the registration... now my seller already got payment since Monday via my PayPal account but didn't get update as per tracking numbers in my mail also on my PayPal, but my question is after suspension will PayPal still update tracking details of orders placed b4 suspension
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:

the eBay customer care guy still suspended me ooo cos I couldn't get the sim number I used for the registration... now my seller already got payment since Monday via my PayPal account but didn't get update as per tracking numbers in my mail also on my PayPal, but my question is after suspension will PayPal still update tracking details of orders placed b4 suspension
No idea. Pele.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:

Yes, The shipping information including tracking details will be sent to your email as soon as the seller ships your item to your address and also login to your PayPal and check your transaction history, you'll see ur tracking number with respect to your item you ordered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

serious? so you were displaying your marketing skills with someone that has that number.

me keh? ? on auto bay's. lol that's not my digit dear
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:

After banning you ebay will send message to all your sellers not to transact any business with you that you are not a registered user. So some of the sellers will not ship and will not refund you on their own. The only solution is that you wait for one week and go to your paypal account and open a dispute at the resolution centre. Paypal will contact seller and they will refund you. Next time,don't link your paypal account to your ebay account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

Next time,don't link your paypal account to your ebay account.
if ♈όϋ don't link your paypal to your ebay, how do ♈όϋ nw make payments?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
fashrola:

Yes, The shipping information including tracking details will be sent to your email as soon as the seller ships your item to your address and also login to your PayPal and check your transaction history, you'll see ur tracking number with respect to your item you ordered
This will not happen if seller has not ship the item when you were banned. Talking from experience
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
madridfc:
if ♈όϋ don't link your paypal to your ebay, how do ♈όϋ nw make payments?
You can pay without linking your paypal account. The only thing is to get a paypal account. When you are checking out you click pay now you will be redirected to a page where you can input your paypal details and pay.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
The reason I said you should not link your paypal to ebay is that if you are banned that paypal will also be useless. Because if you open another ebay account and now try to pay with a paypal that was linked to the banned ebay account, ebay will detect and your new account will be banned.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you were banned on ebay,before opening an account you need all of the following:
New name
New paypal
New bank account
New computer/ phone
New address. Details later.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

me keh? ? on auto bay's. lol that's not my digit dear

grin grin lol , I saw it here https://www.nairaland.com/1959219/customized-car-sale-clean-superb . has been replaced with sold. anyway, send me text with your number to call you when your business kicks off because I don't do nairaland mails
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
megamindmaster:

Thanks sir, be like say you dey there... cool
yes bro adjust ur belt for the ride ahead i wish you successful marriage life.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

You can pay without linking your paypal account. The only thing is to get a paypal account. When you are checking out you click pay now you will be redirected to a page where you can input your paypal details and pay.
supported! you can pay with paypal without linking.
had used my Naija paypal to help many to paid for their won items on ebay many times
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
completey:

This will not happen if seller has not ship the item when you were banned. Talking from experience

pls ma what do I do ooo cos eBay said the seller will ship despite that I was suspended but the seller is not responding to mails sent to him.....pls house I'm confused oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
and what's the difference being banned and suspended
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
and what's the difference being banned and suspended[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]and what's the difference being banned and suspended
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tbliss12:
and what's the difference being banned and suspendedand what's the difference being banned and suspendedand what's the difference being banned and suspended
Bros, go to your paypal and open a dispute then escalate it. ♈όϋ've got nothing to loose, if the seller finally ships,♈όϋ will be notified, if he doesn't your money will be refunded.
Opening a dispute now would make paypal freeze ♈όϋr money in the seller's account.
I'm currently expecting my $300 refund next week from paypal after I opened and escalated a dispute.
All in all, ♈όϋ've got 45days to act sha, so ♈όϋ're covered.
Mind ♈όϋ, opening a dispute would force the buyer to respond to your messages.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
And RELAX! cheesy
Your money is safe, just don't accept to cancel any transaction from the seller till ♈όϋ get your refund.
Difference between banned and suspended?
Banned= RED card, ♈όϋ can kiss your account goodbye.
Suspended= Yellow card, contact ebay to resolve the ish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.