Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Question For Every Grown Men & Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Every Grown Men & Women (694 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by Favour2424A(f): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have a question to ask every grown men & women on this platform and I hope to see some powerful replies.. So, tell me..

QUESTION, how possible is it that one will date for a whole year, spending ' quality ' time with that person, even having plans for the future with that person, then wake up one morning and say " I don't love you, I never did, I don't think I can " Now, tell me.. What happened for the past 12 months? Was it LOVE or LUST ? Or was it LONLINESS that kicked in disguising as LOVE?

#‎confused ‬
Re: A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
may be na madness dey worry d pason angry
Re: A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by McWhillion(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
The same reason that drives a couple to wanna divorce after years of marriage and after even having kids.
But it is easier when you're not already committed to the person.
Re: A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Such things result from our unrestrained iniquitous lifestyle of jumping on bed with anybody before we barely know them. And inability to define ourselves before we enter relationships. If we cultivate relationships devoid of sexual hype, we will take out time to study the person, wont be confused with se..xaul copulation induced love with love objectively studied.

Youths should leave se..x out in relationships but rather take time to learn each other
Re: A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by Zillight: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
he might have eaten some kind of "efo"....might be under a spell #possibly
Re: A Question For Every Grown Men & Women by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
This is is true. Happened to me. Quite amusing more than annoyed me. I mean you think you are in a great relationship with your babe always clinging to you. You finally ask her the big question (Will you marry me) only to find out she has accepted another guy's proposal.
I mean who does that? Its hard to take a glimpse of a lady's mind.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Drake Is Obviously Obsessed With Rihanna ? Drake Raps About Missing / See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government / Yes, Love Is Addictive - Bola Abass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.