Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,435 members, 7,958,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (204132 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by expozey(f): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
expozey all-natural cream. Contains natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, natural coconut oil and original honey. Could also contain green tea oil, eucalyptus oil etc depending on the skin colour and condition. You can contact 08179796438 or 07034254249
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by mbulela: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Shea Butter
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by FILUX(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dettol anti-bacterial skin jelly since there is germs every where in Nigeria. Hope they will develope anti-virus skin jelly because thats what Nigeria need now to prevent Ebola spreading.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Equila(f): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
VENUS grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
CREAM: Im using Palmers cocoa butter + Bio oil + Original honey + Shea butter (Orii)

SOAP: Palmers
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=13pt]Dove men care hydrate + (facial)for my face, Nothing on my body. My skin aint ashy at all btw. Fwesher as mint. tongue[/size]
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Lassb4: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vaseline oh

view Photos: Omotola and family in vacation!!
http://lassbsmall..com/

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Meridian(f): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
hzamani: I use funbact A.... ND it tones my skin I use it for my face only though... I wanna change it but anytime I apply any other cream, I get like rashes on my face until I start using funbact A again....

can anybody tell me why and can u suggest any good cream that I can try that doesn't tone the skin...
thanks

I'm using baby boots lotion on my body bt mix creme BSC carotone for my face n neck and it really gives me a beautiful look.
U can also try dat bt if anyone knows a better one, pls let's share ideas
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by lastpage: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?

Mine is aclled "Adi Aagbon" (Palm Kernel Oil).

It is 100% natural, cheap and smells nice. Its being used by generatiosn after generations of black people!

...and its not even "white" anything! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Caro-white koor, Caro-Brown nii! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by peculiardamsel: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
COCO BUTTER(ZENON)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Forwetinnah: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
I don dey see all the guys wey dey bleach abi na tone. After dem go be the 1st to grace threads dey abuse babes, see una life?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Tundenoni(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
searay: Groundnut oil + salt

hmmmmmm

another Ebola patient on nairaland ...God will see u through
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just 1200naira

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by deihmhy: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Caro white
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by zika1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It doesn't bleach.
Ur's?
caro white no dey bleach ke? E dey bleach ooooo!!! Maybe u get pako skin bt dat cream bleaches man! Well mine is Olay quench nd it doesn't bleach @ all...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Eucerin intense repair cream, mixed with Sheer butter or Ambi tonning cream.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
@bankscoddy 233.
Nice one [color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by deebrain(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Atmmachine: Real men do not apply cream..

I see so many gay guys here.
#Runs for my nyash grin grin grin grin

Its like saying "real men don't use roll-on".
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ailehwise(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
REVLON( NATURAL HONEY)
makes me shine,fresh.
makes me black as disadvantage.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by dguyindcorner(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: ok,haven't hrd of that b4 thoo

U were fair buht now dark

Check ur soap and ur cream

it's due to too much exposure of sun.

recommend na
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by testional(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am tried of apply cream on my body. It seen that no cream work to my expectation. Am fair in complexion. Pls house advice me on cream to be using. Pls don't get me wrong . Thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by hzamani(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meridian:

I'm using baby boots lotion on my body bt mix creme BSC carotone for my face n neck and it really gives me a beautiful look.
U can also try dat bt if anyone knows a better one, pls let's share ideas

don't understand...
is <<creme, BSC ,
carotone>> 3 diff creams??
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ujezeez(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Astra....
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kizmarty:

if u dnt want to bleach,dnt use...

if u want to seek professional advice better still inquire from your dealer...

btwn..

when using always be mindful nd cautious of ur body.so u know in time if ur skin is reacting to it .this will help u avoid more wahala...

caro white ain't bad tho..i love its scent smiley
i dnt use it shatongue

#teamkernelpomade smiley
I did...and I also googled it. It seems people mistake it for caro light! My pix are below. The first was taken 4yrs ago while the second was taken yesterday. Not much differerence you see. Except that my complexion has lightened.

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
lepasharon:

For your whole body? I thought it was for stretch marks
Bio oil can be used for face also.though some people react but it s really good if you don't react .why not try but please get from trusted source coz we gave fake ones
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
hzamani:

I thought cocoa butter tones the skin
After long term use ,yes .But not harshly .It does darken also.so let's hope it fits you.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
mdee1: I use Jergens too and Fair and white, maybe i'll go back to the former cos the latter is kind of expensive
Use the fair and white at night and jergens day time.hope you exfoliate 2ce a week.you can use mixture of brown sugar and honey .
I do love yoko spa salt. You could try it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Meridian(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=iyaakanran][/quoted

Let ur wife use Amos White while ur friend use Irish spring (cool). Meanwhile he needs to visit a Dermatologist for treatment
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
dguyindcorner:

it's due to too much exposure of sun.

recommend na
try any moisturing cream and soap
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Nivea fair is a cream dat has the tenacity to make u dark.... As for me.. I use jergens anti aging.. And I mix it with a lil bit of epiderm... A lil oo... And I look so good....
Watch it.you might look good now but in future,you won't find it funny.why epiderm?are you aware it contains harsh ingredients?Please stop it immediately!
There are safer alternatives .jergens anti ageing is a good lotion,though.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by nancyberry(f): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
otentika mixed with shell butter

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.