Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5603 Views)

Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Medunah: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
its kinda funny cos looking bck now nd reading u guys comments made me realise my mum didnt even say a word about boys. She jz said Thank God, you re now a woman, we then prayed nd she gave me pad. Not a word about stay away 4rm boys, prolly didnt occur to her then
Re: . by Cutekriss(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
tosscash1:

apology accepted.. cox i'm crushing on u already wink

Crushing ke!! Crashing nko!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cutekriss:

Crushing ke!! Crashing nko!!

lol...I CAN STILL CRASH ON HER IF SHE WANTS wink
Re: . by Youngpo413: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2015
I hope you all pusies are still intact?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
faithugo64:
she called me that night and said ''ugomma,you are now a woman,but i must warn you,don't ever go close to guys,never you let a guy touch any part of your body,don't even make friends with them,there are many girls here you can make friends with,let the guys be, else YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!.............''

sweet mother,trying to protect her own

share the funny things your mum told you about guys when you saw your first period
Exactly what my mom told me.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mum didn't tell me anything. Not six years ago, not today, not ever. My dad on the other hand just made me up my personal hygiene and stop habits like not bathing for three days straight. Still think my mum betrayed me then by telling my dad I had started.
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
the thunder wey go fire the person wey revive diz thread still dey warm up for touchline.....
Re: . by gudvibz(f): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
My mom said if u talk to a guy u'll get pregnant ,if he comes close to u same thing and once u are pregnant u will suffer like mama mariam ( a vry extreamly poor woman ) and there will be none to help u then u will die ....... That was jst enough for me
Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
bestestgirl:
My Mum almost cried with disappointment that I didn't tell her when i started having periods. grin she had this scenario all acted out in her head where I'll come to her in fear one morning and say
..''Mummy i'm dying, blood is coming out from my wee-wee''
and she'll be like
..''hahahahaha No my daughter, you are now a woman, that's all''
and then proceed to take me on my first pad and bra shopping trip. grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately for her, I learnt everything by reading in the library and listening to the scary stories of the senior girls in boarding school, when my first period came, I calmly bought my trusty always, peeled it off like pro and ...

... to the chagrin of my dear Mama (when she heard the gist eventually)

Looooool cheesy

Eiyah but why didn't you tell her grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool cheesy

Eiyah but why didn't you tell her grin
well, I was in boarding school when I got my first period. It was months before I saw her again and by then, period was old news.
It was almost two years later that I told her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Girl Be Asked To Do This By Her Boyfriend (photo) / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? / Ghana Doctor Charles Leaked Sex Video With New Nurse Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.