Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why (4835 Views)

When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hi, my people its been a while. I sincerely apologize for the unannouced long break. It is actually for good. What matters is that am back and better. Now to the main event.

THE BEST TIME TO WOO A LADY IS A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE HER OVULATION

Before we go on, the question first should be: how do women behave when you woo them? lol. Well, It has been found out that on the average, a typical woman goes emotional when she hears love affairs or proposals. Yea, when you talk about relationship, love marriage, se3x,if the lady in question is interested, her emotional responses increase.

There is part of the human brain called the amygdala. There is also another part called the hippocampus. We also have another part called the ventral striatum. Keep these in mind.

When women are expecting a reward (such as reward that comes from LOVE, s3x, marriage, relationship), the amygdala and the hippocampus region get activated. These region increases their ability to process emotion.
On the contrary,
When men are expecting an unusual reward also, they activate the ventral striatum, and this increases motivation.

If you can remember, a guy who his girlfriend has assured of a weekend visit gets motivated - he cleans the house which he had not swept for the past week, he buys new things for the fridge, and keeps everything well arranged, in anticipation for his girlfriend. These are results of the activation of the ventral striatum which increases motivation. Also, when a guy wants to approach a lady especially when his friends are around, there is usually a kind motivation and morale that he tries to gather before making such move. He checks himself very well, arranges his dressing, appears nice, puts some money in his pocket, and even changes his accent - all geared towards getting the girl impressed. This is a motivation coming from the ventral striatum of the brain. It is there in every man.

Women on their part do not respond to reward system by motivation or ventral striatum but they respond via heightened emotions due to activation of the amygdalo-hippocampal pathway of the brain. So if the guy succeeds in talking the lady into getting interested in a relationship, especially for a guy that knows his way, the amygdala is activated immediately and emotions begin to play out. The increased emotional display can manifest as uncontrolled laughter, shout, excessive obssessive behaviour, tears etc.

Ok. Lets talk about the reward system. Simply, what I mean by the reward system is a system in your brain that gives you a reward for something accomplished, it makes you feel cool having achieved something as well as also craves for more stimuli to achieve the same accomplishment next time. This reward system explains the basis of addiction to things like masturbation, drugs, s3x, etc,

For example, you see food, dopamine is released, there is desire to eat. You see a naked woman, dopamine is released, there is a desire to jerk off. And they work in such a way that, when dopamine is released as you have seen a naked woman, you will need a higher dose of dopamine next time to give you that same satisfaction you normally get. And for you to get that high dose of dopamine next time, you need a higher dose of naked women, in this case, a different style of p0rn or s3x position to give you same reward. This is the same way it happens in drugs, foods, or anything that one can be addicted to.

SO WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN THIS REWARD SYSTEM AND OVULATION?

It has been found out BY Jean-Claude Dreher, a researcher at the Cognitive Neuroscience Center (CNRS/Université Lyon 1), in an article published in ScienceDaily that during the secretory period of the menstrual cycle (ie the period before ovulation, usually 2 weeks in women whose menstrual cycle runs in 28 days intervals), there is an increased activity of this reward pathway in women. And that has been attributed to the hormones estrogen and progesterone. During this time, that this, the period before ovulation, the estrogen and progesterone do not oppose each other. In other words, these hormones increase the dopaminergic reward pathway. Thus, if you are a man who is not strong in wooing women, doing it within this time before her ovulation will put you on an advantage because of the natural roles of estrogen and progesterone on the dopamine reward system during this time.

Mensesdoctor. com.ng

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by youngreezy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
make sense bt afta champions league i go read am.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
youngreezy:
make sense bt afta champions league i go read am.

so how did you know it made sense?

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ilevic(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:
Hi, my people its been a while. I sincerely apologize for the unannouced long break. It is actually for good. What matters is that am back and better. Now to the main event.

THE BEST TIME TO WOO A LADY IS A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE HER OVULATION

Before we go on, the question first should be: how do women behave when you woo them? lol. Well, It has been found out that on the average, a typical woman goes emotional when she hears love affairs or proposals. Yea, when you talk about relationship, love marriage, se3x,if the lady in question is interested, her emotional responses increase.

There is part of the human brain called the amygdala. There is also another part called the hippocampus. We also have another part called the ventral striatum. Keep these in mind.

When women are expecting a reward (such as reward that comes from LOVE, s3x, marriage, relationship), the amygdala and the hippocampus region get activated. These region increases their ability to process emotion.
On the contrary,
When men are expecting an unusual reward also, they activate the ventral striatum, and this increases motivation.

If you can remember, a guy who his girlfriend has assured of a weekend visit gets motivated - he cleans the house which he had not swept for the past week, he buys new things for the fridge, and keeps everything well arranged, in anticipation for his girlfriend. These are results of the activation of the ventral striatum which increases motivation. Also, when a guy wants to approach a lady especially when his friends are around, there is usually a kind motivation and morale that he tries to gather before making such move. He checks himself very , arranges his dressing, appears nice, puts some money in his pocket, and even changes his accent - all geared towards getting the girl impressed. This is a motivation coming from the ventral striatum of the brain. It is there in every man.

Women on their part do not respond to reward system by motivation or ventral striatum but they respond via heightened emotions due to activation of the amygdalo-hippocampal pathway of the brain. So if the guy succeeds in talking the lady into getting interested in a relationship, especially for a guy that knows his way, the amygdala is activated immediately and emotions begin to play out. The increased emotional display can manifest as uncontrolled laughter, shout, excessive obssessive behaviour, tears etc.

Ok. Lets talk about the reward system. Simply, what I mean by the reward system is a system in your brain that gives you a reward for something accomplished, it makes you feel cool having achieved something as well as also craves for more stimuli to achieve the same accomplishment next time. This reward system explains the basis of addiction to things like masturbation, drugs, s3x, etc,

For example, you see food, dopamine is released, there is desire to eat. You see a naked woman, dopamine is released, there is a desire to jerk off. And they work in such a way that, when dopamine is released as you have seen a naked woman, you will need a higher dose of dopamine next time to give you that same satisfaction you normally get. And for you to get that high dose of dopamine next time, you need a higher dose of naked women, in this case, a different style of p0rn or s3x position to give you same reward. This is the same way it happens in drugs, foods, or anything that one can be addicted to.

SO WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN THIS REWARD SYSTEM AND OVULATION?

It has been found out BY Jean-Claude Dreher, a researcher at the Cognitive Neuroscience Center (CNRS/Université Lyon 1), in an article published in ScienceDaily that during the secretory period of the menstrual cycle (ie the period before ovulation, usually 2 weeks in women whose menstrual cycle runs in 28 days intervals), there is an increased reactivity of this reward pathway in women. And that has been attributed to the hormones estrogen and progesterone. During this time, that this, the period before ovulation, the estrogen and progesterone do not oppose each other. in other words, these hormones increases the dopaminergic reward pathway. Thus, if you are a man who is not strong in wooing women, doing it within this time before her ovulation will put you on an advantage because natural roles of estrogen and progesterone on the dopamine reward system during this time.

http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2018/04/why-women-behave-way-they-do-when-wooed.html

Lol.,I can't stop laughing. So the next time you wan to woo a lady u will have to first ask her wen her ovulation will be right? well done..

While we are thinking of how to send somebody back to Daura, u are here talking about ovulation and wooing. continu

10 Likes

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
so how are we to know when they 1 to 2 weeks to their ovulation.maybe it should GI like Dis"em sis are you closer to your ovulation".nothing wey person no go hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by youngreezy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

so how did you know it made sense?
anything woman and Bleep dy always make sense...bros no mynd me oo na joke i dy oo.madrid go hear am 2day

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
ilevic:

Lol.,I can't stop laughing. So the next time you wan to woo a lady u will have to first ask her wen her ovulation will be right? well done..

While we are thinking of how to send somebody back to Daura, u are here talking about ovulation and wooing. continu

I was actually waiting for the question: how we will know when she will ovulate?
Well, the truth is that the only way to know is to get from her the number of days her menstrual cycle runs. If you know the number of days her cycle runs, divide it by two, the first half of the cycle is the period before her ovulation.

by the way, I hope people understand that we are talking of ovulation [/b]not [b]menstruation.

http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/09/difference-between-ovulation-and.html
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
youngreezy:
anything woman and Bleep dy always make sense...bros no mynd me oo na joke i dy oo.madrid go hear am 2day
am following it online here. Seriously praying for Ronaldo to be out. Yesterday was a bad day for me. How i wish today can make it up for me.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
so how are we to know when they 1 to 2 weeks to their ovulation.maybe it should GI like Dis"em sis are you closer to your ovulation".nothing wey person no go hear

No. You got it wrong bro. If you are a strong guy, you dont need the help of estrogen or testosterone to woo a lady, so thise 2 weeks before her ovulation thing will not be for you, but if you are not strong in wooing women, then find a way of getting the number of days her menstrual cycle runs; divide it by two, the first half is the time. use it. goodluck -wink
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
See this one.

Nobody noticed your absence
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

No. You got it wrong bro. If you are a strong guy, you dont need the help of estrogen or testosterone to woo a lady, so thise 2 weeks before her ovulation thing will not be for you, but if you are not strong in wooing women, then find a way of getting the number of days her menstrual cycle runs; divide it by two, the first half is the time. use it. goodluck -wink
bro am a fucking strong guy,have been wooing babes since when i was a fetus
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
All through the write up, I was seeing dopamine and hypocampus
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro am a fucking strong guy,have been wooing babes since when i was a fetus

alright then. more glucose to your muscle. This is just for knowledge sake then. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
All through the write up, I was seeing dopamine and hypocampus

Bro read slowly, you will understand. i did all possibles to eliminate medical jagons so that the public can understand, what do you not understand in essence?
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

Bro read slowly, you will understand. i did all possibles to eliminate medical jagons so that the public can understand, what do you not understand in essence?
What I understand is that MhizzAJ doesn't need to be close to ovulation before she can love me
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Chubhie: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Interesting.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Sugar97(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor, I thought you were female? shocked shocked
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sugar97:
MensesDoctor, I thought you were female? shocked shocked
No dear, mensesdoctor is male, even though I know women more than they know themselves kiss undecided...I understand my profile once read female, but it has been corrected now.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chubhie:
Interesting.
thank you.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What I understand is that MhizzAJ doesn't need to be close to ovulation before she can love me
why calling out on her. MhizzAj come and answer oo
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

why calling out on her. MhizzAj come and answer oo
I love her so much, just that things are not happening fast
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I love her so much, just that things are not happening fast
Things are not happening fast? You see, may this post is for you. find out her ovulation time. you will testify. cool
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Timagex(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
So, I should ask every fyn gel I like for her day of ovulation? sad shocked...

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Timagex:
So, I should ask every fyn gel I like for her day of ovulation? sad shocked...
yes, if that is the only way out.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Preshy561(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
smh,it's obvious you are a very wretched old man,go to business section and write how to be successful in business.

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MacBan: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
ilevic:

I tire 4 this matter o... there are more pressing issues like u rightly pointed out. I bet the op don eat belleful...
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
smh,it's obvious you are a very wretched old man,go to business section and write how to be successful in business.
who is that ma'am?
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by bjayx: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
I read it
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
complicated for nothing and misleading.
the time to woo a girl is DURING ovulation not before. coz 2 weeks BEFORE or AFTER ovulation is actually MENSTRUATION. but 2 weeks BEFORE or AFTER menstruation is ovulation. and ovulation is the time when an ovum (egg) is released from the ovary and made ready for fertilzation by sperm, it is the time a woman is most fertile and estrogen levels are at peak and she's hòrny* as fvck and wears a lot of revealing clothes (un-awares).
if ovulation is on the 14th then menstruation is on the 28th or was 2 weeks before the 14th whichever direction you choose to face.
go get a firm grasp of these concepts before writing about them.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Timagex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

yes, if that is the only way out.
I don't think so sire
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MissRaine69(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Don’t you need to know her cycle first?
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:
complicated for nothing and misleading.
the time to woo a girl is DURING ovulation not before. coz 2 weeks BEFORE or AFTER ovulation is actually MENSTRUATION. but 2 weeks BEFORE or AFTER menstruation is ovulation. and ovulation is the time when an ovum (egg) is released from the ovary and made ready for fertilzation by sperm, it is the time a woman is most fertile and estrogen levels are at peak and she's Hot as fvck and wears a lot of revealing clothes (un-awares).
if ovulation is on the 14th then menstruation is on the 28th or was 2 weeks before the 14th whichever direction you choose to face.
go get a firm grasp of these concepts before writing about them.
who is this one? I said within the secretory period of the menstrual cycle. And that secretory period is the week(s) preceding ovulation, which is also the week(s) after menstruation of the previous menstrual cycle...That is the only way I can explain "the SECRETORY PERIOD" of the menstrual cycle to a lay man sir. please take caution before you say my posts are misleading. I wont tolerate that. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / Excited Woman Video Herself Praising Her Husband After Having Sex With Him. / Why Girls Be Like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.