Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Have I Gotten My Self Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Gotten My Self Into (1137 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have I Gotten My Self Into by octus2008(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
WHAT SHOULD I DO.
i met a girl and we were rolling for 3 weeks and all and ,along the line i think i became fond of her and all and she also became fond of me but i did not tell her my intentions and now , i call her every day just to show her how much i care, i just want to know waht i should do cos she told me she is a lesbian and she told me a great deal of her life and times now i no she sees me as her brother but i think i have fallen in love with her,i finaly told her recently,now i feel betrayed because she didnt tell me on time and all that i feel great sadness in my heart ,i have seen every reason to believe what she said about being a lesbian and all.i have serious feelings for her and i have thought of ungaying her if its possible,i know its not ,am really sad, ;lostt appertite, cant eat all moody and shit ,we still yarn thoug ,like i call her like every one hour and all.i dont know if am doing the right thing pppppppleeeeeeeaseeeeee help meeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by neowelsh(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2008
mistake number one

your calling her everyday does not mean you care,
rather you are just disturbing her, and as a result of that
she brought the issue of being a lesbian, thinking that will put you
off, because you will feel bad if she stop picking her calls.

since you love her. then go get her,
she's going to change, just because of you

i wish you all the best
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by octus2008(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
NO LESBIAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS BECOME STRAIGHT BEFORE SO IF A GONNA SING JODECI OR BOYZ 2 MEN OF KEVON EDMONDS FOR HER,NUTTIN GONNA CHANGE THOUGH SHE IS ALWAYS JEALOUS WHEN SHE SEES ME WITH OTHER GIRLS BUT SHE KNOWS NUTTIN IS HAPPENING BUT SHE JUST BE JEALOUS BUT SHE ANSWERS HER LESBIAN CALLS AND TRIES TO SEE MY EXPRESSION MAN,I AINT READY TO BE ANYBODIES ALIBI TO ESCAPE THE PLANNED PROMULGATION OF LAW THAT WILL SEE THEM SPENDING 14 YRS IN JAILS WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT.FORGET MY ENGLISH, I LOVE THE GIRL, I ASK MY SELF WHY IS SHE A LESBIAN COS SHE SO PERFECTLY FITS THE GIRL OF MA DREAM, SO U THINK I SHOULD STILL TRY AND UNGAY HER cry cry cry cry
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Kress(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
Guy,u've seen d signs o, If u go on 2 try nd change her,u might end up singing along to t-pain's 'my girl got a girlfriend'
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by lysaa(f): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
maybe if u begin to behave like a girl, she might see u as her type undecided

Na only God fit ungay person o. .
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by untainted: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
octus2008:

NO LESBIAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS BECOME STRAIGHT BEFORE , I AINT READY TO BE ANYBODIES ALIBI , THAT WILL SEE THEM SPENDING 14 years IN JAILS , FORGET MY ENGLISH,

Don't worry about ur English grin. Honestly i think u r full of hsit. U ask questions u have answers to. U know nobobody has been "Ungayed" b4 and u stiill bring ur sob story here. U r not ready to be anybody's alibi n yet u won't step. Something tells me u'll actually like it if she bags 14 yrs for being gay and yet you love her so much

Boy u work on urself and just maybe, u will figure out steps to take.
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Moyola(f): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
oya reverse. . . .

juzz get yurself out of it, d way yu got yurslef into it!!!
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Nautillus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
Moyola:

oya reverse. . . . juzz get yurself out of it, d way yu got yurslef into it!!!

grin grin grin . . .or better still , . . .ask to join in now . . .Haven't you heard of "Menage a tua" . . . .lesbain love trios
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by freakyy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
I'm wiv Nautillus on this one grin grin
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by octus2008(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2008
today i had a yoga session with her and she suggested something out of this world that if she told me to join in a party ,if i will agree,i said hell no because that aint my style ,i know its every guys fantasy and so is mine but will rather do it with a girl i feel nuttin for men am in soup,she just called me now and said one of her intimacy gadgets she will change the name to , which is my name so she could feel me inside her ,men the girl is outta dis world,its just aint easy to get out of this one , when i mean gay, she is an activist gay.any body hear of I.L.G.A. then u will know what am talking about.though i still love her, I MUST Bleep HER WELL WELL TO SEE IF IT WILL UNGAY HER, OR ANY SUGGESTION I WILL GLADLY ENTERTAIN grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
Nautillus:

grin grin grin . . .or better still , . . .ask to join in now . . .Haven't you heard of "Menage a tua" . . . .lesbain love trios

Na menage à trois!

@ poster

Take heart! Doh!
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by ifyalways(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
lol
Very funny thread. cheesy
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by octus2008(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
if there is anybody out there that is gonna help me please help , she just does not understand the debt of laove i have for her.i will relly want to know if really she is just using my head cos when i find out i will not forgive her.I STILL WON UNGAY AM SHA ,any tips pleeeeeeeeeeease
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Bbeee: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2008
chaii, na wa ooo embarassed

pele sho gbo grin
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by octus2008(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
omo today the chick i call her fone na anoda girl ansa. i come de hala am wetin she de do with , fone she begin sef de ask me say person wey get de fone no de recieve calls from man.chei.but like 45 minutes later she call me de call me sweet heart that wats happening , girls think say i be mugu she no even make reference to d incident of her g-friend askin me all dat question,i bin de Vex before but as i hear im voice i COME CHILL DOWN, I DON DIE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEE.I DDDDDDDDOOOOOONEEE JJJJJJJJJJJAMMMMMMMMMM. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Have I Gotten My Self Into by Danke: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
go and see a psychia doc poster

(1) (Reply)

She Paid For Us To Have Hiv Test, Now She Want: / But I've Doon All I Could! Or: ? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.