Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78052 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Everything that comes out your lieing mouth, especially your comment that blacks see educated blacks as Uncle Toms. You must be a little kid or just a plain fool.
Not far from the truth. The moment the ghetto gangsters like you see educated blacks you are always suspecting black sheep, most especially, when married to white people.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: certainly . there are poor whites and poor black . rich blacks and rich whites . that is why i don't understand why these pan african guys whine about everything . I just want people to understand that these things are not necessarily about race but Human nature. there'll still be oppression and harassment even if the United states was an all black nation.
I do not think that this michael brown case and trayvon martin has anything to do with race.
I just don't like people whining all time ,it just pisses me off. if the cop stops you white or black ,just show them your ID and move on. why try to act tough?

I agree that a lot of what people scream racism for is simply not racism but I do believe also that bad cops will harass anyone who they feel they can get away with harassing. There's nothing more dangerous than a fool with a weapon. Many people who join the force join it for the wrong reasons. They likely feel inadequate in life and like the idea of people complying and showing respect to their badge. You might not know this but in the last 10 years gun sales have risen sharply in the US. People just don't trust the government or anything in uniform. It's really not a black thing. Phuck the police is not just an inner city anthem anymore. I live in a predominantly white state now and people love their guns here. The police will not walk into a middle class suburb and force themselves into a home without a warrant. They do this all the time in trailer parks and other lower income neighborhoods. I believe most of these cases simply have an elitist angle and not always racist. I say this very carefully because the mere shade of your skin will give an ignorant cop a preconceived opinion of you. If he goes by that preconceived opinion and approaches you with that it might not go well. On the other hand if he approaches you with this preconceived opinion of you and then asks you a few questions and you answer back confidently with no issues that perception might change. What bothers people is this idea that you have to prove that you are not like "them". I think those of us born to African parents lucked out in that we did not grow up with this mentality that white people are superior or out to get us. So while I know that racism is real I don't get nervous when I see a cop unless of course I was speeding. I have not even had a speeding ticket in over 10 years even though I have a heavy foot.

For the record I believe Trayvon Martin's execution was racially motivated. We are not sure about Ferguson but Trayvon's was.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: I wonder why black people call any studious black an uncle tom. for instance,Bill Cosby is called Uncle tom because he castigates blacks . Bill Cosby has helped numerous black people with is charity foundations ,yet he is called uncle Tom.
Obama is expected to give all black people free stuff or else he is uncle tom. I just don't like that mentality.
I think Obama has tried .the Martin Luther King statue in washington was made possible by Obama .

You are still running your filthy lieing mouth, just talking loud and saying nothing.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Ret.ard what was racist about that comment? Girl I thought you liked the movie Carrie since you made a quote from it.
Not in that very post but in your previous ones prior to that.

No, I don't! I have only seen the recent one and there is no where she said, 'people are going to laugh at you'. You need to see a doc.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

You are still running your filthy lieing mouth, just talking loud and saying nothing.
You hate to hear the truth! You hater!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
_____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

I agree that a lot of what people scream racism for is simply not racism but I do believe also that bad cops will harass anyone who they feel they can get away with harassing. There's nothing more dangerous than a fool with a weapon. Many people who join the force join it for the wrong reasons. They likely feel inadequate in life and like the idea of people complying and showing respect to their badge. You might not know this but in the last 10 years gun sales have risen sharply in the US. People just don't trust the government or anything in uniform. It's really not a black thing. Phuck the police is not just an inner city anthem anymore. I live in a predominantly white state now and people love their guns here. The police will not walk into a middle class suburb and force themselves into a home without a warrant. They do this all the time in trailer parks and other lower income neighborhoods. I believe most of these cases simply have an elitist angle and not always racist. I say this very carefully because the mere shade of your skin will give an ignorant cop a preconceived opinion of you. If he goes by that preconceived opinion and approaches you with that it might not go well. On the other hand if he approaches you with this preconceived opinion of you and then asks you a few questions and you answer back confidently with no issues that perception might change. What bothers people is this idea that you have to prove that you are not like "them". I think those of us born to African parents lucked out in that we did not grow up with this mentality that white people are superior or out to get us. So while I know that racism is real I don't get nervous when I see a cop unless of course I was speeding. I have not even had a speeding ticket in over 10 years even though I have a heavy foot.

For the record I believe Trayvon Martin's execution was racially motivated. We are not sure about Ferguson but Trayvon's was.
Smh... This is a load of sh*ts. Nonsense! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? I am talking about black community that complains of poverty, marginalization and racism. You are really uninformed about those. If you are pointing to people like Beyonce, Jay Z and other black celebrities who make up a very small part of their community when compared to white you are dead wrong. You are blinding yourself to the truth if you think a lot of black people aren't suffering from poverty.

Black and white people live in poverty. You need to educate yourself. The fact that you bring up Beyoncé and JayZ just shows that you just don't know. I was at a networking party last month and even though I live in a predominantly white state there was a very good representation of black people. These are successfully black people mostly under 40 years old. So in your world JayZ and Beyoncé are the only black financially successful people you know. Not the same for me. I have worked with rednecks with no education and have never even left the state they live in and they have a broader view of the world than you.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Alot of Americans are suffering from poverty including your white folks, stop trying to make poverty in America a black problem you racist.
That is like saying one to five and the white is a majority of the population(to black ratio). Help to build the black community than support the destruction of it.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

I agree with everything you said except the comment you made that because you are African you didn't grow up thinking whites are superior as if AA think whites are superior to them, if that is what you meant you are 100% out of line, out of pocket, and straight up wrong. The people who think whites are superior are whites themselves, and most of the people on this web-site.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

Black and white people live in poverty. You need to educate yourself. The fact that you bring up Beyoncé and JayZ just shows that you just don't know. I was at a networking party last month and even though I live in a predominantly white state there was a very good representation of black people. These are successfully black people mostly under 40 years old. So in your world JayZ and Beyoncé are the only black financially successful people you know. Not the same for me. I have worked with rednecks with no education and have never even left the state they live in and they have a broader view of the world than you.
You are still far from the reality. The ratio is very clear when using it to extrapolate facts about what I am talking about. Take a good look at the example of the Ferguson police department of white majority when black people make up 62% of the population of the community. Jeez! You are deceiving yourself here. It is the same margin with poverty rate.

I am not redneck, you dimwit!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I agree with everything you said except the comment that because you are African you didn't grow up thinking whites are superior as if AA think whites are superior to them, if that is what you meant you are 100% out of line, out of pocket, and straight up wrong. The people who think whites are superior are whites themselves, and most of the people on this web-site.
Bwahaha... You are losing the cool on your ghetto PARTNER. That is a good thing to see of AA though. No knife,please!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: this is your last chance . I want you to repeat this or i'll expose you . I'm not joking at all .
1. I will stop propagating ignorance,self pity and blame game .
2. I will be more tolerant of other's opinion and not call them uncle tom or impersonator.
I do not support the looting and rioting in Ferguson . I do not think the cop should be jailed . I see nothing wrong with the cops shooting or tasering the knife wielding man whether white or black . this had more to do with human nature until black peope made it about race .

Expose me of what mor.on?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: You hate to hear the truth! You hater!

I would love to hear the truth from someone who is truthful but unfortunately the truth is something you will never comprehend. sad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You are losing the cool on your ghetto PARTNER. That is a good thing to see of AA though. No knife,please!

Knives, guns, and ropes are your people things, see you whites will never fight man to man.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Not in that very post but in your previous ones prior to that.

No, I don't! I have only seen the recent one and there is no where she said, 'people are going to laugh at you'. You need to see a doc.

LMAO I knew you were a biatch, thanks for not denying it. GIRL YOU ARE BUSTED. I knew your comments were a bit too emotional to be a man. You are kind of funny though in a retar.ded kind of way. Let the trolls keep on trolling I'm enjoying busting their stu.pid azzes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by suyu: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

you are correct but you are responding to crazed people

let them keep fighting

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2014
All4naija don't run away now, so what you have been exposed, it's cool this is a good time to come out of the closet and let NLDRS know the real you. I always had the feeling that you and Safarigirl are one and the same. Come on be a brave little soldier. cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
_____

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: I agree with you except the trayvon martin case. I don't think trayvon martin case had anything to do with race . I don't want to have to repeat everything on here. just follow the link and see mine and other's argument on the debate . Trayvon martin incident had nothing to do with race.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/did-the-trayvon-martin-shooting-have-anything-to-do-with-race

1. Black people sold each other into slavery .FACT
2. slavery still exist in nigeria and africa today in form of baby factories,maid maltreatment. FACT
3. the United states would be a third world shiithole without whites . FACT.
4. the United states would turn into a third world shiithole with a black majority. FACT!
5. other numerous facts I Can't find the time to list right now .

I appeal to any black person who doesn't like the United states and who feels that they are being treated unfairly by whites should be given an allowance ,house and car and repatriated back to Africa . whining all the time pisses me the fvck off. makes me wanna be Evil and anti black . I wish to tell all those who whine and cry racism about everything to just shut the fvck up !!

Will find time to read the link. Your first and second point is something that baffles me till this day. How in the world the Continent if Africa has taken the victim position in slavery. I mean it sends me into an eye rolling binge. Today in Nigeria the average Nigerian still thinks like a slave and the average person in leadership positions think like slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa: All4naija don't run away now, so what you have been exposed, it's cool this is a good time to come out of the closet and let NLDRS know the real you. I always had the feeling that you and Safarigirl are one and the same. Come on be a brave little soldier. cheesy
Did you say I run away?! That is laughable! You must be out of your mind. I don't think you are a match for me. Not with your low Intelligence Quotient in finding solutions to the problems in black community. I have devised and proffered solutions which would help to uplift the lives of ordinary AA and alleviate their plights in the ghettos(the same solutions you refused without providing one) over and over again.It means I am more reasonable as human being than you. I can provide a real-world solution to problems.

Who is Safarigirl? My gender is clearly 'male' in my handle. If you are not satisfied with that you can do yourself some good by hanging your head.

However, You haven't been making sense all along than point to rednecks which more or less formed local community of their own entitled to what they do without screaming racism for every disagreement that takes place in the society. If really you are saying there is no inequality between black and white people in the States. What is all these protests about discrimination and whites taking huge part of the job in the police department for? It would do you good to read up on the lack of qualifications among the AA of Ferguson to get positions there. That speaks a lot on the issue that black people are not ready to do anything about their condition than complain all the time and expected to be pitied when they commit crimes and get shot.

I don't share you sentiments to elevate criminality and demonize the police. I would rather side with the police on this incidence to keep the rate of crimes down in the AA community. A community saddled with gang violence, bunch of uneducated people, poverty, delinquent attitudes, using slurs(like hey, my Nigger! etc) and so many other vises. Those are the things neglected by them to be addressed in the community and most of them are comfortable in seeing those problems repeat themselves in their neighborhood. It is unacceptable and completely absurd to say the least.

If you are really concerned about the way blacks are treated in the society you would agree with me there is need to make a change. We have seen most AA cannot devise a means to find lasting solutions and you are on the same page because of your ignorance and primitiveness. Shame on you!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO I knew you were a biatch, thanks for not denying it. GIRL YOU ARE BUSTED. I knew your comments were a bit too emotional to be a man. You are kind of funny though in a retar.ded kind of way. Let the trolls keep on trolling I'm enjoying busting their stu.pid azzes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You b i t c h has got that dirty attitude to reply my post in that way. I think you are becoming aberrant to understand you belong to the ghetto and not my type of person. I cannot condescend low to your smelling life.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Knives, guns, and ropes are your people things, see you whites will never fight man to man.
I don't think you even understand who you are talking to here. I am not white nor black. I am mixed race, you i d i o t! Jeez! What is wrong with you?! Stop exhibiting racist behavior and face me squarely.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I would love to hear the truth from someone who is truthful but unfortunately the truth is something you will never comprehend. sad

I have been able to spell out the truth about the black community and provide solutions. The killing you are talking about has repeatedly be blamed on both sides of the deceased and the police. The video released by department of police shown footage of the criminal stealing a cigarette from the shop. African American eye-witness testified to the fact he walked in the middle of the road as well. However, there is need to stop the problem from repeating itself by addressing it as civilized people instead of using the opportunity to loot shops in the black community. That is a big shame on black people. It means they cannot find working solution than continue another criminal activities of looting in the process of fighting for their civil rights. Jeez!

You really hate to hear the truth! I can tell you are one of those looting shops in States looking at your behavior here.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

Will find time to read the link. Your first and second point is something that baffles me till this day. How in the world the Continent if Africa has taken the victim position in slavery. I mean it sends me into an eye rolling binge. Today in Nigeria the average Nigerian still thinks like a slave and the average person in leadership positions think like slave masters.
Don't tell that to the ignorant black people because they would want to tear you apart. Primitiveness is an under-representing word to qualify their backward and annoying lives. It has become a culture in Nigeria to enslave the ordinary people and the ordinary people becoming scums to life indeed. Shame on the people! I am not going to be a part of that.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Here we go again...why r u entertaining those pigs ?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
Did you say I run away?! That is laughable! You must be out of your mind. I don't think you are a match for me. Not with your low Intelligence Quotient in finding solutions to the problems in black community. I have devised and proffered solutions which would help to uplift the lives of ordinary AA and alleviate their plights in the ghettos(the same solutions you refused without providing one) over and over again.It means I am more reasonable as human being than you. I can provide a real-world solution to problems.

Who is Safarigirl? My gender is clearly 'male' in my handle. If you are not satisfied with that you can do yourself some good by hanging your head.

However, You haven't been making sense all along than point to rednecks which more or less formed local community of their own entitled to what they do without screaming racism for every disagreement that takes place in the society. If really you are saying there is no inequality between black and white people in the States. What is all these protests about discrimination and police taking huge part of the job in the police department for? It would do you good to read up on the lack of qualifications among the AA of Ferguson to get positions there. That speaks a lot on the issue that black people are not ready to do anything about their condition than complain all the time and expected to be pitied when they commit crimes and get shot.

I don't share you sentiments to elevate criminality and demonize the police. I would rather side with the police on this incidence to keep the rate of crimes down in the AA community. A community saddled with gang violence, bunch of uneducated people, poverty, delinquent attitudes, using slurs(like hey, my Nigger! etc) and so many other vises. Those are the things neglected by them to be addressed in the community and most of them are comfortable in seeing those problems repeat themselves in their neighborhood. It is unacceptable and completely absurd to say the least.

If you are really concerned about the way blacks are treated in the society you would agree with me there is need to make a change. We have seen most AA cannot devise a means to find lasting solutions and you are on the same page because of your ignorance and primitiveness. Shame on you!

You can stop your babbling, I have already exposed you for tne troll that you are, so there's no need for you to post to me ever again. *Mission Completed*cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Here we go again...why r u entertaining those pigs ?
What are you talking about? Do you even have an idea of what this debate is all about? Please, give me a break!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

You can stop your babbling, I have already exposed you for tne troll that you are, so there's no need for you to post to me ever again. *Mission Completed*cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh, yeah! I am now blabbing after seeing that you couldn't proffer solution to the problem in your black community. What an excuse indeed! Trolling is not about finding solution which my posts are actually far from becoming in most sense of our discussion. I take this as an easy exit from you to have a meaningful argument with me for the understanding of the problems in black community in the States, which, you are part of.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by igbo2011(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2014
I wonder what will happen to the office. The funeral was earlier too

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.