Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Wife Is A Witch - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Witch (7388 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Witch by kufreabasi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hey, you better search for black goat while the day is young.
I suggest that you better drop the proposal.
Moreover, how far her confession was, whether if she has denounce her
membership from there with her whole heart.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by omega25red(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
Dude did you ever think that maybe that friend of yours is just cock blocking you? maybe he wants her too and since you have a leg up on him he is now using what you are scared of to make you stop chasing after her.

Besides if she is a witch and she marries you then you have nothing to worry about only if you do something wrong then you might end up as witch stew lol
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by arramyjay: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ poster
Your pastor,or your Imam or your lama will be best to answer that if you really love her then tell your pastor or Imam or lama to help you decide.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
make una dey yan 4 the guy relationship, by the time koboko meet una back 4 sharin in his advice den una mouth go b like this lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by todan(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
witch, as in the one in "harry potter", wow!, that's cool. how can i borrow her magic broom?. grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
I'll be your wizard!!
If you'll be my witch
D'banj

If you believe in that bull then that one na your yawa.
I be Native doctor, so bring her come for proper cleansing.
If you dey interested I'll give you the list for the cleansing ritual. wink
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by RichyBlacK(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
@poster,

I apologize in advance for insulting you.

You're a fool! If you believe those nonsense tales people talk about in churches where 70% of their members are too poor to realize that their pastor is a scam artist, then you're a fool.

People can call themselves whatever they like: witches, wizards, demons, etc. As far as they are humans, they are limited in what they can do. The worst case scenario is that they may be psychotic, schizophrenic or bipolar. If you love the girl, understand and accept her personality, then if both of you are interested in getting married, go ahead! I've heard that witches are amorous lovers
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Moyola(f): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@poster,

I apologize in advance for insulting you.

hehe
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by kommy27(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
Her confession in church makes her an ex witch ( hopefully for your sake). So if u luv her then go ahead and marry her but make sure she attends witches ananimous oh so she wont go back to her bad habit grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
I am stil not commentin on this issue lipsrsealed na witch una dey talk abt so o, e b like say una wan recieve slap as una dey sleep 4 una, if una like make una dey giv am bad advice, till den, this mata nor concern una o, save ur mouth,SAVE UR LIFE,
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Sweetthing(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ poster

U're a comedian abi?

@ responses

lol at most of the responses. really funny people here, u no kill me wif lafta o, NLs u r great
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Go become wizard grin
Equation balance grin wink
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 25more(f): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[b]People can call themselves whatever they like: witches, wizards, demons, etc. As far as they are humans, they are limited in what they can do. The worst case scenario is that they may be psychotic, schizophrenic or bipolar.

na lie, because u no believe in demons doesnt mean they no exist cheesy  remember God didnt take all powers 4rom the devil  he still left him some grin

as 4 all those mental illness way u list, na oyibo people way de suffer 4romo them grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2008
Monica, 4get wetin all these guys dey yan this ur guy don really provoke us NLanders, i know say freedom of everytin dey but 4 a guy 2 mess wit a good fella of Nland he deserves 140 strokes of TV wire not cane or hausa Koboko o, on his ass, after which we go leave u 2 use hot water take massage am 4 am,afta all that make we see if he no go kiss u 4 anywhere u dey massge him koboko wipped back and ass 4 am, I leave the rest 2 u, giv me him # mak i tell am [/sup]WORD[sup]
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2008
:oE B LIKE SAY UNA NOR DEY FEAR, UNA STIL DEY YAN THIS WITCH MATA
E CLEAR SAY GO COLLECT SOON 4RM THIS GUY WOMAN HAND, AS 4 ME I NO TALK ANYTIN O lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 25more(f): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2008
190:

Monica, forget wetin all these guys dey yan this ur guy don really provoke us NLanders, i know say freedom of everytin dey but 4 a guy 2 mess wit a good fella of Nland he deserves 140 strokes of TV wire not cane or hausa Koboko o, on his ass, after which we go leave you to use hot water take massage am 4 am,afta all that make we see if he no go kiss u 4 anywhere u dey massge him koboko wipped back and ass 4 am, I leave the rest 2 u, giv me him # mak i tell am [/sup]WORD[sup]

oh boi u dey vexx o grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2008
25%more u bet i do, if ur guy does this same tin 2 u 25%more lemme know and he would eat his actions, monica ova 2 u
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by kolaoloye(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2008
@ topic,
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God,
he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by switosman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
don't be suprise if that friend of yours beat you to proposing to her.

are you sure your friend is not on same purpose like you

open your eyes my brother, go and investigate the story and your friend,
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by 190: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2008
man i stil am not sayin anytin o, na witch mata we dey talk abt here, dnt mess with dem ppl, so kip ur mouth lipsrsealed as 4 the poster 4low ur mouth
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by kolaoloye(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
@topic
Ecclesiastes 11

4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child:
even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Whatsoever you want to do ,do it now because there is time for everything. I REST MY CASE
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by plappville(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2008
The poster no dey talk anything self? abi he just come post this subject as argument here?
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Mpele(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
Come on really now! Do witches really exist. Dude! just go for the damn girl LOL! ) wink wink wink
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by izeek(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
bro u r topic says " my wife" seems like u aleady made up ur mind, so go ahead and finalise.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by MrCrackles(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
chei poster you don enter am!

you go marry willie willie
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by bethsy: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2008
my bros pray hard
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by plappville(f): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

chei poster you don enter am!

you go marry willie willie

lollllllllllllllsssssssssssss ( willie willie don die) that pragram still dey exist self very scarying grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by coolboy100(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
i cant stop laughing,
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by sylve11: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
that will soon lead to cry cool
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by kokorunna(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
There is credit crunch out there, she can empty naija banks for me grin
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by ketori(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
Even the bible says "If anyone is in Christ, is a new creature, old things hv passed away; behold all things have become new".

So fear not. Go ahead and marry her. But go to her church first and confirm if its true. dont be deceived by that so call friend of urs. grin grin

Re: My Wife Is A Witch by sexyLeamon(f): 3:39am On Nov 22, 2008
My Wife Is A Witch

get ready for adventure grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? / My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.