Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It (4143 Views)

What Women Really Want / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
cryI need help!!(i met this girl,we had some chat,bam!she was into me..she was working as a sales girl.A Year older than me,but am a bit higher,.She invited me over to come wen her boss is not arround.for your info,am studying at ukraine,lugansk uni,but am applying for ma immigration.and she never knew.I came over the next day,and we talked for 10mins,and this girl was over me.she is such a good kisser,we had a little kiss,she ripped of ma cloth}NOTE:We where still in her shop and its open,got ma clothes off unziped ma trousy dipped her long nails inside,strugln with my pantie to bring it out,but i stopped her.and said no.she pleaded and said it wont take time'but ah damn refused.she then pushed mi away,and told me to get out.which i did,then 5days later she came to my house and heard me discusing with ma parents about ma immigration due to crisis n uk,and traveln bk on sept..after we met.at ma house,she now ignores me,and i luv em now.what wil ah do..she hates me xo much what will i do to get her back she really want the sex but am not ready.how can i show her love that doesnt include sex pls how.such a cunt..help nairalanders..am a full Nigerian cry
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
love is not always abt sex....

1 Like

Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sex is another thing while love is another thing..

Love is far from sex but sex aint far to love

Hope u grab
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by rawpadgin(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
sex spices up love
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by ideee03(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
I had to strain my eyes while trying to read what you posted.

Please can someone assist in summarising the story above?
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by chibwike(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
pics or adonbelievit
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: pics or adonbelievit
how can i snap maself when we where romancing?smh
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Crocz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Da hell?...what's yo been smoking man?...cos it's killing some cells in your brain yo
Come on!...go rock da boat joor!
....go in covered o
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: pics or adonbelievit
u well? :-
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by chibwike(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
remember007: u well? :-
yeah
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Joshuadon: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: I had to strain my eyes while trying to read what you posted.

[size=15pt]I SEE, U NEED TO GO SEE THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST[/size]
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you writing from Ukraine or Syria ?

1 Like

Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Dygeasy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
missyhorlah: Sex is another thing while love is another thing..

Love is far from sex but sex aint far to love

Hope u grab
I'm not the one having a problem but I honestly don't grab
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
the write up is unrelated to the post. mayb your topic could come as "bla bla bla sex on a first meet, or one nite stand ish or whatever". You probably felt she got into you after a 10minute chat bt what gurl would meet a guy, chat him up for 10minutes and want to bang him? Wasnt it obvious she was on heat and had probably been sex starved? if you call that 'love', then we have to redefine love
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by ITbomb(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Son you have disappointed us, come back home let's do some sacrifice to appease the gods
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
read well,u ll grab it

Btw

Love is far from sex means,sex aint the most basic thing when u r in love

Sex is not far to love in the sense that its important too buht its not the most importnt.its not a must Ɣou have sex in a relationship
Dunno how best to explain it.

Didn't read d writeup tho.just giving my own opinion
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
okparaugo: Are you writing from Ukraine or Syria ?
ukraine or syria? Confused
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
olrotimi: the write up is unrelated to the post. mayb your topic could come as "bla bla bla sex on a first meet, or one nite stand ish or whatever". You probably felt she got into you after a 10minute chat bt what gurl would meet a guy, chat him up for 10minutes and want to bang him? Wasnt it obvious she was on heat and had probably been sex starved? if you call that 'love', then we have to redefine love
sex starve.even .just yesterday she claimed to forgive bt,still says that if i truly luv her,i should prove it by sex.am confused,she said it cus she has nt had sex,is this possible.she is 23 oo
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
ITbomb: Son you have disappointed us, come back home let's do some sacrifice to appease the gods
lol..what type of sacrifice
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
missyhorlah: read well,u ll grab it

Btw

Love is far from sex means,sex aint the most basic thing when u r in love

Sex is not far to love in the sense that its important too buht its not the most importnt.its not a must Ɣou have sex in a relationship
Dunno how best to explain it.

Didn't read d writeup tho.just giving my own opinion
Don't be a cunt please.Don't make comments without reading up post ma'm..i'ld be grateful.
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
chester47: lol..what type of sacrifice
The god of fertility must have been angry with you such that you don't know what to do with a female on heat
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Missmossy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmm....so many love doctors here!
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2014
ITbomb:
The god of fertility must have been angry with you such that you don't know what to do with a female on heat
are u calling me an infertile guy?wtf! Can u have sex wit a girl u met in a party?without a condom too
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by harffie(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2014
ideee03: I had to strain my eyes while trying to read what you posted.

Ok! BRB
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by gabazin080(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2014
i swear most gals luv sex lyk say 2maro no dey. i bin dey do am small small wit ma gal thinkin i dont wnt 2 spoil her nd i dnt knw she doesnt lyk aw i do it. until she confessed 2 me dat she likes sex so much, bt am nt givin it 2 her real hard (i disvirgined her though)
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by ra4fo(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2014
chester47: cryI need help!!(i met this girl,we had some chat,bam!she was into me..she was working as a sales girl.A Year older than me,but am a bit higher,.She invited me over to come wen her boss is not arround.for your info,am studying at ukraine,lugansk uni,but am applying for ma immigration.and she never knew.I came over the next day,and we talked for 10mins,and this girl was over me.she is such a good kisser,we had a little kiss,she ripped of ma cloth}NOTE:We where still in her shop and its open,got ma clothes off unziped ma trousy dipped her long nails inside,strugln with my pantie to bring it out,but i stopped her.and said no.she pleaded and said it wont take time'but ah damn refused.she then pushed mi away,and told me to get out.which i did,then 5days later she came to my house and heard me discusing with ma parents about ma immigration due to crisis n uk,and traveln bk on sept..after we met.at ma house,she now ignores me,and i luv em now.what wil ah do..she hates me xo much what will i do to get her back she really want the sex but am not ready.how can i show her love that doesnt include sex pls how.such a cunt..help nairalanders..am a full Nigerian cry
.lol,story for the gods,m comin lemme ask sango nd I'll get bk2u I promise grin
Re: Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It by legendromex: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Becareful. Cus. She. May have a. Skeleton on her cupboard are. U sure she did. Nt want (o. Give u HIV

(1) (Reply)

Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? / Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.