Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33090 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by uchihahinata: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lailerh: And it's my first topic here grin I joined yesterday and by the way, welcome smiley
cool. Thanks a lot sis
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by virago(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
nedu2000: as dumb as pinky is? grin might as well go 4 jonny bravo

Surprisingly Pinky is the intelligent one and not Brain
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Granny Chiyo... grin

In fairness, she indeed got some very valuable help that helped her kill an Akatsuki.. But it's unarguably true that she is indeed the strongest female right after tsunade, she is just more into medicine..
But i just don't like her..prefer hinata smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
nymphomaniac: I like his unpredictability and I like the fact that you a lady watches manga. *no lustful feelings o*
None taken ooo...my broda made me like the cartoon
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ezelous: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Na wa o! All comments pick new cartoon series. How about the old ones like Tarzan, king Rollo, Superted danger mouse, bird man, victor n Hugo, panther,etc.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by drizzytee: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Komex:

Are you a Cartoon? How do you sleep at night?
in my birthday suit with your.....#covers mouth with hands
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kbraims(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Simpson! Hahaha...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by coachwilcox(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Heuey Freeman from The Boondocks
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donkunxex:
huey zz too serious jor... season 4 is even kinda interestinq.... grandad(robert freeman) z brokee.... mehn..u nid to se whaat dey did for money
menh i dn miss choi i dn find four taya for.owerri here.i dey i no see

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by IdomaLikita: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: i samurai jack wud defeat u with ma magic sword

U wish!
I am Nowhere and Everywhere! I am Nothing and Everything! I control Time and Events!

I am the Great Aku!
Invincible!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: go www.fztvseries.mobi but me don stop dey watch na Manga I dey read. And you still Dey FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me for 2go at nazzt I go fill u in
bros tanks.i go add.u nw
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: I had d same problem but after a while I got used to manga. I even prefer some mangas to their anime e.g death note
if u're using an android phone, get manga+ app on playstore. download and most importantly, read from right side of d page to left, not left to right
tanks man
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: bros hu come be grand ma choji again Hian hope say na granny chio you dey yarn
o boi no mind me na ha i d ey yarn ha and choji na d sound alike.shay u no choji na d fat one wey dey naruto dm age group
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by tnktosin(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Naruto Uzumaki
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: menh i dn miss choi i dn find four taya for.owerri here.i dey i no see
dwnload dem online na
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by eduxerxes: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
omoadeleye:

aahaah, thanks for reminding me his name, been searching for it for a long time, I too mush love this guy, but I was still a kid then, so u don't really know his name, can you still remember this guy too FREEKAZOID ?
Freekazoid! Freekazoid!! I remember the theme song vividly. Buh Samurai X is my bestie till infinity grin grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donkunxex:
dwnload dem online na
guy u dnt forget say na mb to download a whole.season film such as bondock.oya find me link to download am make i try abeg
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: guy u dnt forget say na mb to download a whole.season film such as bondock
ehn,dat one na ish sha..its also aired on s0nyMAX on dstv.tho i only saw d advert dere.. D best catch z to download em.. I ordered for season 1-3 online.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I would rather be Mulan!

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Marksule(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kultimate009: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kurosaki Ichigo

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
kultimate009: Kurosaki Ichigo
ichigo too dey form badass
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
SUPER ME (MAN)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donkunxex:
ehn,dat one na ish sha..its also aired on s0nyMAX on dstv.tho i only saw d advert dere.. D best catch z to download em.. I ordered for season 1-3 online.
guy fill me in how to go about the ordering and how much im cost u abeg
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kultimate009: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: ichigo too dey form badass
dat guy head too dey there..... Imagine some people comparing him to Naruto.... WTF!!! Insolence!!!! Ichigo will batter all the kages and Naruto himself with only his bankai....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Huey in Boondocks or Stewie Griffin in Family Guy...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kandiikane(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tinyemeka:

In essence, you wish to cartoonically cross gender?

Yes tongue
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sexyjessy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
MARKone: Mr. Krabs

The crab na correct guy jare

i dey teh u...grin.."me money"
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Richie0974: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
BEN 10
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
kultimate009: dat guy head too dey there..... Imagine some people comparing him to Naruto.... WTF!!! Insolence!!!! Ichigo will batter all the kages and Naruto himself with only his bankai....
I concur naruto in his present state in d manga will murder ichigo
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ayorh4you:

Fifi ni
Fifi
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fanficgirl(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Stella from Winx Club
Mulan from Mulan
Can I say Erza from fairytail? Amime isn't a cartoon...
Sugarmama from proud family

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / #BBNaija Frodd Leads Male Housemates In Prayers As Mercy Channels Her Sexiness / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.