Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33067 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Graviton2:

You can't be like me grin

Telekinesis is not for everyone
Haba, the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly. Can't we have two Gravitons like we have Flash, Impulse, KidFlash and Quick Silver?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Graviton2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Izrhiell: Haba, the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly. Can't we have two Gravitons like we have Flash, Impulse, KidFlash and Quick Silver?

You're right. I was just kidding with you.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Most definitely Uzumaki naruto.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Donkunxex: Uncle roukus or riley freeman #boondocks maybe thugnificient too

uncle ruckus #noRelation ??....dt niqqa is d defination of crazy!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lord Uchiha Itachi.....or maybe Tendo Pain.

Hmmm, nah......Lord Itachi is d shit

All Hail The Solo King Itachi
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
sarmiie:

uncle ruckus #noRelation ??....dt niqqa is d defination of crazy!!!
hhha..lol....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by joseph1832(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
BATMAN.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by etsu01: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gaston...from beauty and the Beast...
Dudes got Muscles dat can make any Beauty cheat on Beast...n He sings tooo..

Then I wud also want no other than HULK!!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Archildao: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dodo...The Kid From Outer Space.No Mind Me O,i Be Old School

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Ayorh4you(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Fifi

Oh! That was a carton me n him watchd long time ago
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Anthony3850(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
I cant believe u people left JOHNNY TEST out! D crazy scientist with his sisters and his talking dog, and, (2) THE OSMOSIAN HYBRID KEVIN E.LEVIN from ben10 alien force..., d guy gat swagg especially how he absorbs matter

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by prof800(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Jessica Rabbit.

Yeah Jessica Rabbit, I remember you.
**nods**

***in Pinky's lovely accent***

Hello Jessica my name is Pinky and I'd love to meet you again.
I am not the one 'who framed Roger Rabit' but I'll love to be your toon boom pal. smiley

Me and my buddy 'Brain', we're going to 'take over the world!' and I'll love you to be my VICE QUEEN when I eventually become the VICE RULER of the world. smiley wink

Better a rat than a rabbit, what say you.? sad
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'd love to be jerry or spongebob

Annoying as f*ck
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by coolxpat(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hehe... Non other than KING JULIAN of Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
prof800:

Yeah Jessica Rabbit, I remember you.
**nods**

***in Pinky's lovely accent***

Hello Jessica my name is Pinky and I'd love to meet you again.
I am not the one 'who framed Roger Rabit' but I'll love to be your toon boom pal. smiley

Me and my buddy 'Brain', we're going to 'take over the world!' and I'll love you to be my VICE QUEEN when I eventually become the VICE RULER of the world. smiley wink

Better a rat than a rabbit, what say you.? sad

I accept.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sixtus8525(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
I seasonal movie i will like sokka from avatar and in short movies i choose crood
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by piagetskinner(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Omo c naruto fans everywhere...I'l stick with spiderman#that guy made me do some cray shite
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Konsult07(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2014
As for me I wil like INSPECTOR GADGET so I can always get wat I need.

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fanficgirl(f): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Kaycee7: Anime IS a cartoon.
I don't consider it one personally
I
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2014
fanficgirl:
I don't consider it one personally
I
Dats lyk saying U don't consider telenovelas to be tv shows. Anime is just a type of animation render. Others include CGI, 3D, etc
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Komex(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2014
drizzytee:
in my birthday suit with your.....#covers mouth with hands

Dude that's so ewwww
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2014
KIM POSSIBLE
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Deesick7(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
kurosaki ichigo from bleach,sasuke uchiha or batman.....totally cool guyz winkkurosaki ichigo from bleach,sasuke uchiha or batman.....totally cool guyz
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Deesick7(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
kurosaki ichigo from bleach,sasuke uchiha or batman.....totally cool guyz
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Cutekriss(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
GangnamStyle: its definitely gotta be sheriff rango from the movie rango.
lol...don't let that gangstar rattle snake hear ya'
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kendallhart(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'll just be Goku from dragon ball

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by OracleHex(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: not with Kakashi's perfect susano
Who is kakashi compared to itachi? In one sec itachi put kakashi in hospital for one week
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
OracleHex:
Who is kakashi compared to itachi? In one sec itachi put kakashi in hospital for one week
dat was in d past bro. in their present state, Kakashi go dust am. itachi could only get Kakashi cos Kakashi didn't hav mangekyo then
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mployer(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
UjSizzle: Didi from Dexter's lab grin grin

...and err OP welcome aboard smiley
Sweet dreams dear kiss
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
sarmiie: Lord Uchiha Itachi.....or maybe Tendo Pain.

Hmmm, nah......Lord Itachi is d shit

All Hail The Solo King Itachi
Dis Tendo pain..do u mean nagato?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2014
mynahbeau:
Dis Tendo pain..do u mean nagato?

yup.....his chibaku tensei (almighty push n pull) is d sh!t........
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: dat was in d past bro. in their present state, Kakashi go dust am. itachi could only get Kakashi cos Kakashi didn't hav mangekyo then

kakashi with MS is only temporary...anyday, anytime, uchiha itachi solos kakashi

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.