Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33061 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2014
sarmiie:

yup.....his chibaku tensei (almighty push n pull) is d sh!t........
Love his fight with naruto..its d bomb
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2014
mynahbeau:
Love his fight with naruto..its d bomb

as in ehn......dt fight, along with deidera vs sasuke is d one i show friends i want to convert.
So far i have twenty believers. The ministry is moving. Praise d lord !!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
sarmiie:

as in ehn......dt fight, along with deidera vs sasuke is d one i show friends i want to convert.
So far i have twenty believers. The ministry is moving. Praise d lord !!!!
Lol..v.funny
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
mynahbeau:
Lol..v.funny

say...what's ur best fight (apart from nardo vs pain)??
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
sarmiie:

Sasuke vs Itachi
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
sarmiie:

Itaci nd sasuke vs kabuto
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
mynahbeau:

ah.....kabuto. Dt dude is a bas.tard. He jst kept ranting d whole fight.
Quick que tho:
kabuto SM vs naruto SM only (i.e no kyubbi). Who wins??
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kaycee7: Sasuke vs Itachi

i was sorta confused the first time i watched dt fight.....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
sarmiie:

ah.....kabuto. Dt dude is a bas.tard. He jst kept ranting d whole fight.
Quick que tho:
kabuto SM vs naruto SM only (i.e no kyubbi). Who wins??
I wanna say kabuto cus he is intelligent n v ideas but naruto always win..he always v sumtin up his sleeve..it'il be a good battle
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
sarmiie:

i was sorta confused the first time i watched dt fight.....
Musta been all dat genjutsu at d beginning
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kaycee7: Musta been all dat genjutsu at d beginning

exactly..man.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sarmiie(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
mynahbeau:
I wanna say kabuto cus he is intelligent n v ideas but naruto always win..he always v sumtin up his sleeve..it'il be a good battle

it sure wld...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by macof(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
mynahbeau:

Small boy Kabuto because he managed Edo-Tensei and Sage Mode he thought he could beat Itachi.

Itachi remains the most valuable character in Naruto
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by joywendy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kim or sheego from kim possible
Wonder woman
Cat woman
Flash from justice league
Jerry from tom and jerry
Toph,Azula,Amon,Combustion girl in legend of korra(blasts some peeps grin)

The bad guys are the coolest(in cartoons btw)
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by lomaxbien(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2014
smiley angry angry angry

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by justmag(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Afro sumarai. ..he is badass

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by bigblangston: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
sarmiie:

d best fight was btw Gaara and Rock lee, so young 4 dat kind of fight
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Razi1:
menh i dn miss choi i dn find four taya for.owerri here.i dey i no see

Dey were forced into slavery by end wuncler the second grin

Dey sold bomb! A hair gel product laced with explosives.

They where hustlers period!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by cooljoe(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by horgaleh(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
barbie
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
funny tho...Even gran ma and gran dads self still dy watch cartoons...anyways not a fan of naruto ...avatar Me grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by iccydope(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naruto all the way!!! Minato vs Tobi,Madara Vs Hashirama,5kages vs Madara,Itachi vs. Kakashi(itachi didn't move a muscle and he won this fight on the spot!).. Deidara vs sasuke,gaara vs deidara,gaara vs kinimaro.. A lot jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.