Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33077 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by hayoakins(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Jerry smiley or Xmen's Wolverine
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by iceberylin(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
ledafaze: Really? I would love to be First Hokage, Second Hokage, Fourth Hokage, Orochimaru, Naruto and Sasuke all together. hehehehe
Naruto Fan...

Minato is just too Awesome..
I'll love to be Him

3 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Fourcade(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Nicky Larsson! grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by tareigns(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2014
I WILL GO FOR NIGHTCRAWLER FROM X-MEN
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Tintin

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Naruto Fan...

I'll love to be Him
and Tobirama too I love his seriousness
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by digitite: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2014
IfyAngela: Lovelace from happy feet grin

Senor Lovelace will i be as rich as you?

Lovelace : In your dreams kiss

Haha...I love that LoveLace character - the one and only LoveLace who gets his power from mystique beings cheesy - very funny dude with pot-belly.....

I also like The Ferret - the selfish dude who loves his privacy so much and loves to eat alone hiding in tunnels - in G.Force Animation moviesmiley

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2014
yhomz093: and Tobirama too I love his seriousness

That is one thing i love about that guy... Seriousness and improving present jutsus
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by davis51(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Love to be tom In tom n jerry.... cryLove to be tom In tom n jerry....

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by zolajpower: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2014
Danger mouse
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by martinz1: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Samurai x

3 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fyneboi79(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Nakson in Lolly magazine!!! grin I admire all d big big nyash and booobie he dey knack akpako.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lhardee(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
nobody likes to be Ben 10 or a Ninja Turtle?

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by anibo2(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
My bestie

16 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Gbengem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hercules

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Day11(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Batman....maybe undecided

If not for EBOLA angry

5 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Jaymaestro(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guykhena:
cheesy
Getting sliced in half,bombed,run over by a car,he always seem to get back up smiley .
he he he .. even intelligence
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Jaymaestro(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Naruto Fan...

I'll love to be Him
Mi like em speedsters
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Jaymaestro(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lhardee: nobody likes to be Ben 10 or a Ninja Turtle?
Ben 10- Alien X
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by macof(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Uchiha Itachi

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by jamilkb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Samurai Jack! i would be wielding the magic sword and kill Evil Aku#wink

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by KELVINXY: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Green lantern

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by macof(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: Uchiha itachi smiley
Elzends: Itachi
smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Janetozi(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Cinderella
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Sennard(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'd love to be Gaara of the sand.from Naruto.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by macof(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
ledafaze: Really? I would love to be First Hokage, Second Hokage, Fourth Hokage, Orochimaru, Naruto and Sasuke all together. hehehehe

Now, Let me say Hashirama Senju... the First Hokage.

Why did you skip Sarutobi...the third hokage??
grin no one seems to think he's awesome
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
digitite:

Haha...I love that LoveLace character - the one and only LoveLace who gets his power from mystique beings cheesy - very funny dude with pot-belly.....

I also like The Ferret - the selfish dude who loves his privacy so much and loves to eat alone hiding in tunnels - in G.Force Animation moviesmiley
Lovelace is the reason why i watch happy feet over and over again.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Psychedelia(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Living in New Jersey, fighting villains from afar.
You've gotta find first gear in your giant robot car.

[img]http://img.rp.vhd.me/4625877_l1.jpg[/img]
My choice is certainly Coop from MEGAS XLR

Why? Because chics dig giant robots.

12 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by EdDave(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tony stark aka Iron man(Avengers ) animation.
Dare devil, Genius, Billionaire extraordinaire
All-in-one.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by chimaroked12: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
I will like to be pinocchio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.