Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! (2519 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Wale112(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
[b]Una see as greed wan kill naija babes?.Anytime we naija bobos take them out na d whole food on earth na im dem dey order.dem think say na our head dem dey chop not knowin say na demselves dem dey do.Na a typical naija babe wen she dey with a bobo go order for ten plates of fried rice,a whole fried chicken or turkey,a bottle of expensive wine,six large cups of ice cream,two bottles of small stout,one goat head,two plates of akpu(igbo babes no dey take akpu dey joke oo!!) and pepper soup with beef and she go blow everythin at a sitting? and na d unfortunate bobo wey take am out go foot the bill and not to mention also the takeaway wey she go take.The end result come be akpu belle(pot belly).Nigerian babes in their greedy quest to finish our money go come dey overfeed themselves wen we take them out to mr biggs or KFC.Haba!! naija babes una too chop sef,Why una no fit take example from oyibo girls wey dey maintain their trim figure and flat tummies.When u take out a white girl to dinner they dont eat like gluttons.Just small salad for plate with fish and a small glass of red wine or water is enough for a white babe when u take her out.But when it comes to the case of a naija babe omo na different tory entirely.[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Isryl02(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
You know what they say about pictures undecided
Or I don't... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by felastika(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Wale112(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Isryl02: You know what they say about pictures undecided
Or I don't... cheesy

hmmm grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Wale112(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Isryl02(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wale112:

Go suck Diiiiick grin grin
seriously guy, try and up your game and quit going out with those hungry gals in your street.
Don't come back here to complain again o. undecided
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by rawpadgin(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
this guy wetin naija babes do u?
all ur posts are hatred towards naija babes
why?

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by atilla(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Awoof na enjoyment. Everybody dey do am jo.

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Isryl02(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
rawpadgin: this guy wetin naija babes do u?
all ur posts are hatred over naija babes
why?
Was about saying the same thing.
Dem don do d guy strong tin grin cheesy
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Dreyl(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wale112: [b]Una see as greed wan kill naija babes?.Anytime we naija bobos take them out na d whole food on earth na im dem dey order.dem think say na our head dem dey chop not knowin say na demselves dem dey do.Na a typical naija babe wen she dey with a bobo go order for ten plates of fried rice,a whole fried chicken or turkey,a bottle of expensive wine,six large cups of ice cream,two bottles of small stout,one goat head,two plates of akpu(igbo babes no dey take akpu dey joke oo!!) and pepper soup with beef and she go blow everythin at a sitting? and na d unfortunate bobo wey take am out go foot the bill and not to mention also the takeaway wey she go take.The end result come be akpu belle(pot belly).Nigerian babes in their greedy quest to finish our money go come dey overfeed themselves wen we take them out to mr biggs or KFC.Haba!! naija babes una too chop sef,Why una no fit take example from oyibo girls wey dey maintain their trim figure and flat tummies.When u take out a white girl to dinner they dont eat like gluttons.Just small salad for plate with fish and a small glass of red wine or water is enough for a white babe when u take her out.But when it comes to the case of a naija babe omo na different tory entirely.[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Ghanaian Dickhead,wtf do u knw about naija girls silly c unt

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by cirmuell(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Djicemob: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
What is this op saying
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by IamforGod: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why complain when You can take the next available flight to yankee or jand. On a second thot I doubt if u av a visa
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
gringringringringringrin

Akpu belle

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
No bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop :PNo bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Agybabe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
azuson: No bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop :PNo bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop
you are stammering mehn! tongue

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Dreyl(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Agybabe:
you are stammering mehn! tongue
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sometimes its difficult to discern between a pregnant lady and a lady with big belle. sad
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Tinalex(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Op all na wash...exaggeration of life,haba!!!
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Agybabe(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dreyl: cheesycheesy
you dey follow me go everywhere ni?
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
In my rating book. A woman with port belle no matter how beautiful, is worst than a woman with flat bumbum
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by defendedvictim(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
azuson: No bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop :PNo bi lie my broda dem too chop No bi lie my broda dem too chop
testing d microphone.. 1,2! Ur stammaring has reached d high heavens bro
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Dreyl(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
you dey follow me go everywhere ni?
babe u know i'm ur love,and i won't let anything to happen 2u,my mission is to protect u like jack baur when u re in troubles grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Vikky014(f): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
why?
d op is frm Ghana
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by rawpadgin(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Vikky014: d op is frm Ghana
thought as much
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Agybabe(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: babe u know i'm ur love,and i won't let anything to happen 2u,my mission is to protect u like jack baur when u re in troubles grin
protect yourself first jawe.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Greed is very bad.

I was using this as a tool to check for a Lady to marry. I take you to a fast food joint and watch how you behave against food.

Omoh, nah lie o. All naija girls like food pass their boyfriends. I would have remained single for life..
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by marieolae(f): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
why?
iono maybe naija girls don't want him..so the only way to express his useless feelings is on NL

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Dreyl(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
protect yourself first jawe.
i'm already protected swt,i just want to protect u from some demented grin beings,some psychos and thugs u gerrit tongue
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Agybabe(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: i'm already protected swt,i just want to protect u from some demented grin beings,some psychos and thugs u gerrit tongue
smh...nairaland has given this one sha...na my cross...I go soon drop am

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Dreyl(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
smh...nairaland has given this one sha...na my cross...I go soon drop am
what
Re: Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! by Agybabe(f): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: what
tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.