Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99367 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kossyne:

Thanks sugar..that's what I bring to the table..its been a long time coming..lol..check your mail too.
You are supposed to come wit rice n chicken to nah... since its been a long timewink
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
whizqueen:

You are supposed to come wit rice n chicken to nah... since its been a long timewink

Lol..u be like person wey go like food too much.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Olaniranolaleye(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Whizqueen,

Pls I am still in need of the softcopy. I'll appreciate pls.

Olaniranolaleye@yahoo.com

Olaniranolaleye:
Madam,

Please I need the materials. MGE, PM and FR...
olaniranolaleye@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olaniranolaleye:
Whizqueen,

Pls I am still in need of the softcopy. I'll appreciate pls.

Olaniranolaleye@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ewoma1989(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
@whizqueen
pls I also need the soft copy of MGE,PM FR n PSA
Wana confirm if I am with d right ones.
ewomazeeknow@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Selwin256(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2015
bussyamu:
Pls I need the study pack for professional level. Thanks
bussyamu@yahoo.com
same here... Godwindavid256@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Olaniranolaleye(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Seen. Many Thanks.

whizqueen:

Sent
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bootas(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
please guys, I really need study materials for corporate reporting...I will be glad if any one can help pls...send to kayoed.sobanjo@hotmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by kasheemawo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
whizqueen:

Sent
. Please assist ♍Ƹ̴ with management information for foundation level
Kasheemawo1@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by unbeatablejola(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
whizqueen:

Sent
please whizqueen can u send the soft copies also for FR, PM, PSAF and MGE. Please would really appreciate it. my mail is andieworld2003@yahoo.com...its so urgent plsssssssssssss
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by zeeziz(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
unbeatablejola:

please whizqueen can u send the soft copies also for FR, PM, PSAF and MGE. Please would really appreciate it. my mail is andieworld2003@yahoo.com...its so urgent plsssssssssssss
unbeatablejola:

[quote author=unbeatablejola post=31070458]
please whizqueen can u send the soft copies also for FR, PM, PSAF and MGE. Please would really appreciate it. my mail is andieworld2003@yahoo.com...its so urgent plsssssssssssss[ I also need these please thank u here is my email zeeziz@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 3:25am On Feb 26, 2015
knock knock
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
hayoakins:
knock knock
Tani e?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Fredrehoboth: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Whizqueen pls can u send the park to me too.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by toyad1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please any1 wit sfm study pack and pathfinder shuld please send 2 toyad4rill@gmail.com...thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by blessedtj(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
I beg oooooo ..... May don dey near oooo

I need materials for Corporate Reporting, SFM, Taxation and MDCS.

please forward any materail that be of help to

tij.azeez@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bjbukzy(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Please I need study pack for foundation level.... My email is mobolajibukoye@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Pls can someone send me the study material for FR and MGE.my email address is olamiposioluyemi@yahoo.com, thanks and God bless
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by sirwillie(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ all...How can I get videos for all skill level courses...
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirwillie:
@ all...How can I get videos for all skill level courses...

opentuition channel on youtube
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chinnyonwu(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Whizqueen kindly send any pack u have on the skill and proffesional levels to me. email is chiwu @ gmail.com . thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Trulie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls my good pple I urgently need Ican study pack fr knowledge level. Alertmybox@gmail.comcom. thanx
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]It is just 2 months before the exam, I hope everyone has covered at least 40% of the syllabus of each papers they are writing by now? Well of you haven't, there is no need to panic yet, you can breeze through the exam as long as you take the next two months very serious and you are also strategic in your reading.

One of the reasons why people fail the exam is because they read the right materials at the wrong time. I know by now you would have seen lots of materials that caught your fancy, materials you keep stacking up hoping you would somehow get the time to read them. In as much as i' m a strong advocate of reading far and wide to pass Ican , I still believe too much reading could be a major bane as well. Remember you've got many books but little time left on your hands before the exam commences, so by now, you should know what books you have read and the ones you want to read for the exam. Map out your reading strategies, how many pages you intend to cover for each paper per day and work on executing this plans. Despite how tempting it might be, acquisition of new books or additional materials is the last thing you need right now. it is a major distraction and it would also distort your reading plans.

Secondly, I'm assuming everyone now has the acca past questions I compiled for you guys two months ago or so. Try as much as possible before April 15 to cover at least 65% of the syllabus, after that please do away with the pack or whatever materials you have with you and concentrate on revising on the previous things you have read. Bring out that jotter or lesson note you have and revise on the key points you have jotted down before; within two weeks (3 or 4 days per paper) you most likely would cover all your jotters and lesson notes across all papers.

By now (May 1), the exam would just be around the corner but I expect your confidence level to have increased a bit after the revision. It is now time to attack those past questions I talked about earlier. It is from studying these past questions you would cover more parts of the syllabus you failed to read between now and May 1st. Be strategic in your reading, don't waste too much time solving plenty past questions as this may eat up your time. Also don't hesitate to quickly check the solution to a question you are trying to solve if the question is taking damn too long to crack (there is no time to waste time my brothers and sisters).

Between May 1st and the time for the exam, you should be able to cover at least 50% of the past questions, that to me should suffice for the exam

A day to the exam just quickly brush through your lesson notes or jotters from the beginning to the end and try and solve one or two questions just to task your brain a bit. Believe me when I tell you this, ICAN would be in trouble once you get to the exam hall. Na so una go just dey dust the papers dey go like so una be winch. grin

You might not necessarily agree with everything I said here as we all have different reading styles but this was how I prepared for the exams during my time and I had no problem passing them.

Good luck to y'all and I pray we all encounter success come July when the result is released by God's grace.

Cc: whizqueen

FriedPlantain [/b]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmn...The horse is prepared for battle, but safety is of God. my biggest strategy is to read n pray consistently.. Plus fast self...ICAN is nt jst by readn..
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by asonopepo: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
I need materials for financial accounting and information technology in foundation level Please.

my email is seedorph@gmail.com

thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saw this late though. Thanks so much for always being there for us. Your words of encouragement n motivation has indeed been so helpful to us. I will forever appreciate coming across someone like you on this forum.

P.s- it was only P.M n F.R you sent. I would mind having mge too.

Thanks once again. You get levels!

Cc. Friedplantain
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2015
whizqueen:
Saw this late though. Thanks so much for always being there for us. Your words of encouragement n motivation has indeed been so helpful to us. I will forever appreciate coming across someone like you on this forum.

P.s- it was only P.M n F.R you sent. I would mind having mge too.

Thanks once again. You get levels!

Cc. Friedplantain
Errrrrm your email address ma'am? You can pm me the address if you feel reluctant to display it here.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ABDamola(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
whizqueen:

A new pack was released November 2014. I guess the one you have is the old one.

Pls do u av d study packs 4 foundation level?
Tanx!

Email: afees4wesley@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by mohioma: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
whizqueen:
Sent to all the mentions.
Pls forward the new study pack for SFM and case study to hajuyah@yahoo.com. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.