Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* (10807 Views)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / PHOTOS: See How Two Pilots Allowed A Girl To Fly Their Plane During Take Off / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by cr7lomo: 3:31am On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...i can feel ur pain,my sister....God ll provide someone beta....

Fool..ish talk , so what did u do wit d 1 he provided ? And u say he will provide a beta one , u tink say na only ur problem Im get to solve . The sad part is dat even if uv learnt ur lesson and u find anoda man , what makes u feel he will b good to u even if u worship him . U r on your own ooo. Opportunity comes but once

1 Like

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by agtbulksms: 3:46am On Aug 16, 2014
have you visited www.bulksms-agt.com today?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by drnoel: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Stories that touch the heart. Most guys do go thru these things b4 they[center][/center] turn around and become mean. The lady that made me mean to women years ago was calling me assistant boyfriend. Women na wah 4 una.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by lustra89(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
sorry about dat,, but the point remains u had a good man and let him go,, when u might e ready to write your wrong with another guy,, funny enough, pray he dose,, because most times,, when u wil be willing to write your wrong with some other guy, he myt nt even take note of that,, and he might end up treating u like poooooo,,,,''' d crux odf d matter is,, u can't eat ur cake and have it back''
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Baddo101(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Liability: we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

Samuel was a dream come true to me. But early this year, things started changing for us. I was carried away things of this world. I listened to friends advise and wanted to enjoy life the more.

I reduce the time i i use to visit him and spent it on the company of other guys. He had caught me several times and warned me of this new behaviour i had exhibited. I though i was smart enough. Samuel was truely a good man.

The last time samuel caught me sitting down with a a guy, he smiled and walked away, i knew i had bitten more than i can chew. I ran towards him and pretended i dont know wats happening. I asked him wats wrong, he said i am still doing things he doesnt like. I dont visit him anymore, i dont call him unless he calls. I even prevented him from visiting me. Despite all this samuel was patient enough to stay with me.

On this fateful day, he said what i was doing would lead me to a deep trouble, i thought he was joking. The next day samuel didnt call me. I too didnt call. It lingered till it got to 2 weeks no call from samuel. I said to myself samuel is the man therefore he should contact me. The next week was my birthday, no call from him, i had to send him text late aroud 9pm that my birthday was today.

He called with another number the next day and wished me well, i shed tears and told me he doesnt love me anymore. He just smiled on phone, wished me a happy birthday.

Till date, samuel has not contacted me. Its 3 months now and he is still not back to me. People told me he would come around but its seem unlikelt. His number is no longer going through. He had changed his location. Even his friends doesnt know where he is right now.

I allowed a good man to slip away from my fingers and now am regretting.

I wish i had known i wouldnt have treated him this way.
Continue to hope say him go come back..."u go Old"........Lol.....
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Baddo101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Liability: we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

Samuel was a dream come true to me. But early this year, things started changing for us. I was carried away things of this world. I listened to friends advise and wanted to enjoy life the more.

I reduce the time i i use to visit him and spent it on the company of other guys. He had caught me several times and warned me of this new behaviour i had exhibited. I though i was smart enough. Samuel was truely a good man.

The last time samuel caught me sitting down with a a guy, he smiled and walked away, i knew i had bitten more than i can chew. I ran towards him and pretended i dont know wats happening. I asked him wats wrong, he said i am still doing things he doesnt like. I dont visit him anymore, i dont call him unless he calls. I even prevented him from visiting me. Despite all this samuel was patient enough to stay with me.

On this fateful day, he said what i was doing would lead me to a deep trouble, i thought he was joking. The next day samuel didnt call me. I too didnt call. It lingered till it got to 2 weeks no call from samuel. I said to myself samuel is the man therefore he should contact me. The next week was my birthday, no call from him, i had to send him text late aroud 9pm that my birthday was today.

He called with another number the next day and wished me well, i shed tears and told me he doesnt love me anymore. He just smiled on phone, wished me a happy birthday.

Till date, samuel has not contacted me. Its 3 months now and he is still not back to me. People told me he would come around but its seem unlikelt. His number is no longer going through. He had changed his location. Even his friends doesnt know where he is right now.

That is wat happens wen u friend-zone a potential husband....
Dont worry thats a story u will live to tell u
young ladies later in life...Dorrr..
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by daryoor(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
u are crying because theres no replacement .me i no pity you i dey laff you. if it was a cool guy that has goten your attention and you really like the new cool guy u wouldnt even remember a guy called Samuel ever existed but now there is no worthy replacement u are learning your lesson. lesson ko utme ni.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Just visit [url="http://ginjaland.com"]HERE[/url] and forget your sorrows.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Liability: whats wrong with my signature?
the signature is actually ur problem
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2014
defendedvictim: super story..even if its true, wat Shud we do nw?#so, he smiled on phone?
mayb Its a video call wink
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by otipoju(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Liability... Reminds me of my ex -girlfriend.So beautiful that she even won a beauty contest in her school.

I regret the day I walked up to her after a church programme and said " Hello my name is ******* . Were you one of the choir members that sang those beautiful songs this evening?"

If I know I for just dey go my own jeje. Till date I consider those six years as the locust years.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Op ipatago motor buru aja cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by dmcdad: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2014
otipoju: Liability... Reminds me of my ex -girlfriend.So beautiful that she even won a beauty contest in her school.

I regret the day I walked up to her after a church programme and said " Hello my name is ******* . Were you one of the choir members that sang those beautiful songs this evening?"

If I know I for just dey go my own jeje. Till date I consider those six years as the locust years.
What really happened? Just curious...
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by otipoju(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
What really happened? Just curious...

My brother its a long story...The first two years were okay, passionate and lovey-dovey ....giving your all just to make sure the life of the one you love becomes better...by the third year, her true colors started to come out and in the fourth year when she thought she had a sniff of success, the number one pillar of support from the very beginning was the one she wanted out of her life desperately.

she then said so many outright mean things, serial cheating without bothering to code it anymore,{She would use my phone to do midnight call with a lover in my presence}.Total disrespect for me where my words no longer had any value, {she even said she hates hearing my talk because i talk like a retard}.She was a pathological liar who would try to swindle me as well of the little that remained out of what i had given her.

it was so bad then that my Mom will periodically check on me to know whether i was still sane. All i used to tell people was don't worry ill be fine.That her cup just needed to be full so that if i eventually leave, nobody will accuse me of breaking a promise when they hear the story.

eventually i found the strength to move on,and my life immediately took a positive turn, got a better paying job, worked for about 3 years and am now doing my masters degree in the USA... She now wants to be friendly with me thinking that she can spark into life any feeling that i have for her...

But my brother how i go leave all this nicely shaped, spotless and caring girls in this city who don't need you to buy anything for them to reconcile with one leech who has absolutely no value to add to my life....emotionally or financially... you self think am nau.

As for me i would rather date a full blown call-girl than date her again.. at least i know what i am getting into with a call-girl.

3 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
This girl is an expert in false stories that touch the anus..
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
otipoju:

My brother its a long story...The first two years were okay, passionate and lovey-dovey ....giving your all just to make sure the life of the one you love becomes better...by the third year, her true colors started to come out and in the fourth year when she thought she had a sniff of success, the number one pillar of support from the very beginning was the one she wanted out of her life desperately.

she then said so many outright mean things, serial cheating without bothering to code it anymore,{She would use my phone to do midnight call with a lover in my presence}.Total disrespect for me where my words no longer had any value, {she even said she hates hearing my talk because i talk like a retard}.She was a pathological liar who would try to swindle me as well of the little that remained out of what i had given her.

it was so bad then that my Mom will periodically check on me to know whether i was still sane. All i used to tell people was don't worry ill be fine.That her cup just needed to be full so that if i eventually leave, nobody will accuse me of breaking a promise when they hear the story.

eventually i found the strength to move on,and my life immediately took a positive turn, got a better paying job, worked for about 3 years and am now doing my masters degree in the USA... She now wants to be friendly with me thinking that she can spark into life any feeling that i have for her...

But my brother how i go leave all this nicely shaped, spotless and caring girls in this city who don't need you to buy anything for them to reconcile with one leech who has absolutely no value to add to my life....emotionally or financially... you self think am nau.

As for me i would rather date a full blown call-girl than date her again.. at least i know what i am getting into with a call-girl.

That is one heck of a story. Bros you try abeg... And I am really happy for you on how things have taking a far more positive turn. I bless God for your sake. Your story is similar with that of a doctor friend of mine who got married last December to his US girlfriend (though Nigerian) and the both of em are in the US now.

Everything sure happens for a reason. As it stands now, dating a mad woman would be better of than her.

I am really happy for you bruv... cheesy smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by defendedvictim(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
eskober: mayb Its a video call wink
abi..buh voice calls ain't dat common in dis part of d world
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Desola1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: *wipes tears with mop* I also cried wen I saw d movie ystaday on stv btw wen is d pt2 coming out
you had me cracking real hard
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Aegon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Enegod: so, what do u want us to do? To find Samuel for you? undecided
you're wicked
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by nellyelitz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls when is season 2 coming out?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Enegod(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aegon:
you're wicked
undecided
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by valdes00(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: do you think there is a possibility for me to meet him again?
Yes... He nw stays @ obalende... Dnt ask me d ouse address cos I wnt tell you
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by daramz1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
You screwed up big time. You don't deserve Samuel n ur ego n frnds ws an added advantage for the nice guy to move on. But its a lesson to learn from. All d best in ur next relationship.…M
Liability:
we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by daramz1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
You screwed up big time. You don't deserve Samuel n ur ego n frnds ws an added advantage for the nice guy to move on. But its a lesson to Mlearn from. All d best in ur next relationship.…M
Liability:
we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

The last time samuel caught me sitting down wMith a a guy, he smiled and walked away, i knew i had bitten more than i can chew. I ran towards him and pretended i dont know wats hapmpening. I asked him wats wrong, he said i am still doing things he doesnt like. I dont visit him anymore, i dont call him unless he calls. I even prevented him from visiting me. Despite all this samuel was patient enough to stay with me.

On th…is fateful day, he said what i was doing would lead me to a deep trouble, i thought he was joking. The next day samuel didnt call me. I too diMdnt call. It lingered till it got to 2 weeks no call from samuel. I said to myself samuel is the man therefore he should contact me. The next week was my birthday, no call from him, i had to send him text late aroud 9pm thatM… my birthday was today.

Till date, samuel has not contacted me. Its 3 months now and he is still not back to me. People told me he would come around but its seem unlikemlt. His number is no longer going through. He had changed his location. Even his friends doesnt know where he is right now.

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
U dont hav to cry just mary one of those guys, remain single forever or becone a lesbian.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by cephas14(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
egopersonified:
Cephas14,cephas14, cephas14, how many times did I call you? Come and read the story your gf would be telling her friends when you leave her.
am touched I hope it happens faster than immediately grin,dou I wish her the best...
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by debonairprinx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Out of all this, what really got my attention was. HE SMILED on the phone.
Au she take know abeg.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Lamexx(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
All this bloggers sef. Cooking up stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.